Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get rich  (Read 697 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 08:23:53 AM

It's All in Your Hands! If you want to be rich and make some effort, you will be. A few years ago, I even didn't know how to become rich, and now I have a few businesses. For example, easy solutions - I have an online gift shop! Simple? Sure! But you have to make some effort! I work on them for about 2 years, every day, and only after 2 years, I get some revenue! 

That is great news, I am happy for you managed to become rich. The only problem I face is that it takes a lot of guts to be your own boss and open up your own business. There are so many risks involved in being independent that staying with your old job where atleast your monthly salary is guaranteed seems so much easier. Maybe I am taking the easy way out but if you have to take care of other people it becomes really hard to make the first step. But it's good know that others succeed.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dorodha

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 03:29:54 PM

Business is a great idea when it comes to getting rich in the case of employees babysitters may be richer first. They run their own business also if you want to get rich by doing business you have to rely on your hard work and attention first. Then you have to build your own empire little by little. They can do a lot more than normal people because they work by controlling their mood which at the same time takes them financially higher than others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: