Bitcoin Forum
November 27, 2020, 02:38:48 PM *
News: Bitcointalk Community Awards

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to call the people into crypto  (Read 4814 times)
bttmember

Activity: 868
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:23:12 PM

The world is into technological advancement with high and intelligent development of digital platforms purposely to help and make human life into a convenient world.

Today, DeFi catch the mind, heart, or possible even the pocket of interested persons to grab the opportunities to invest. DeFi or known as Decentralized Finance will change the world perspective with regards to Financial matters which every household own some money and do transactions.

Do you think now is the right time to call the people into crypto world?
If you check the stats you will come to know that the numbers of users are growing, there are more wallets created now than ever before, the volumes on top exchanges are increasing, the number of hodlers is increasing. So the thing is people are coming to crypto market it is just a matter of patience now and soon market will sky rocket which everyone wants to see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ven7net

Activity: 1204
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:52:12 PM

The world is into technological advancement with high and intelligent development of digital platforms purposely to help and make human life into a convenient world.

Today, DeFi catch the mind, heart, or possible even the pocket of interested persons to grab the opportunities to invest. DeFi or known as Decentralized Finance will change the world perspective with regards to Financial matters which every household own some money and do transactions.

Do you think now is the right time to call the people into crypto world?

I think now is a good time to encourage people to join the crypto industry, however it is not related to DeFi in any way. Of course, decentralized finance is very good and the crypto community needs it, but there are other areas that may well provide a good opportunity to make money. Other crypto projects should not be overlooked, as well as the launch of new crypto exchanges, such as Buytex. And do not lose sight of the fact that the price of top crypto currencies is now more or less affordable.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
EMV

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 06:19:06 PM

now a huge number of people are involved in cryptocurrency. But don't forget that this is primarily technology. We need to encourage people to learn about blockchain and share what it can do for everyone. Cryptocurrency is a different niche. Nobody needs a cryptocurrency without blockchain technology.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Alohadanc3

Activity: 868

https://www.whalesheaven.com/

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:40:49 PM

I think it's always few for new people to join the market. I know many people at this market are talking about defi projects and think that it will stay strong but no. We have bigger market that this in late 2017 or early 2018. But that market is aslo gone and the size of the market is Half now form that time. So if you that some trean have to be cause of the extend the market that's wrong. Most of the time people come to this market when some popular picks like bitcoin go highrocket and when market is too bullish. That's it.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:48:22 PM

Don't forget to use your affilliate link if you wanna call someone to join you in crypto Grin Grin Grin
And to be serious, why would you call someone to join such a risky activity? Don't you think you'll br the one to blame when they lose their money?

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 01:28:37 PM

Don't forget to use your affilliate link if you wanna call someone to join you in crypto Grin Grin Grin
And to be serious, why would you call someone to join such a risky activity? Don't you think you'll br the one to blame when they lose their money?
I don’t think it’s a bad thing when you invite people to do whatever you do by yourself. It doesn't matter how risky they are. Each person independently decides whether to take risks with you or not

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
huu78

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 02:24:28 PM

the more that join the sooner crypto will be adopted by everyone.
the problem is government regulations in each country, we know some countries have different regulations and each country has a different view on crypto.
So this is the biggest problem for implementing crypto or spreading it.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1148
Merit: 114

BintexFutures

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 02:37:39 PM

I believe that today there is such a political and economic situation in the world that even the most rigid and conservative governments will have no choice but to accept and realize the superiority of cryptocurrency over fiat funds. Therefore, I believe that even in the most totalitarian countries, at the sight of the global depreciation of national currencies, they will seek salvation thanks to the cryptocurrency, and every person will choose, for example, bitcoin, I will be saved from inflation.

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Reddit|Facebook|Telegram|LinkedIn|Youtube|Whitepaper
My Altt account
1GUARDIAN

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:00:04 PM

If we are talking about investing your money, then finest time was at the winter of 2019 when you could buy ether for 80-100 dollars. It was the perfect time to buy and invest. As for the new ICO, I still don't believe in any of the new projects. Participation in similar projects in 2017 forever discouraged me from continuing to invest.
sgenuine

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 07:55:47 PM

I don’t think it’s a bad thing when you invite people to do whatever you do by yourself. It doesn't matter how risky they are. Each person independently decides whether to take risks with you or not

I never personally called anyone to start dealing with cryptocurrencies. My buddies were always skeptical about Bitcoin and other cryptos. However, the time has passed, and I see that many guys I know started showing real interest in crypto, and 2 men even started trading.
sallasvve

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:00:20 PM

I believe that today there is such a political and economic situation in the world that even the most rigid and conservative governments will have no choice but to accept and realize the superiority of cryptocurrency over fiat funds. Therefore, I believe that even in the most totalitarian countries, at the sight of the global depreciation of national currencies, they will seek salvation thanks to the cryptocurrency, and every person will choose, for example, bitcoin, I will be saved from inflation.

Bitcoin is a too young coin that has not yet managed to prove its reliability and resistance to global crises to the whole world. If in the future there will be situations when bitcoin saves people from big losses due to the fall in the price of some currencies, then confidence in bitcoin will grow very much.

suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 10:41:38 PM

Inviting people to benefit from the numerous advantages of cryptocurrency is such a wonderful idea, this is definitely the best to invite family and friends to cryptocurrency.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 631
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:42:29 AM

Calling people to get involved with crypto is good. In such a way they can learn about crypto and trying to educate them earning from crypto. This is a good help for them especially now that we are in a pandemic situation which is lots of people all over the world lose their jobs. Crypto might help them to survive in terms of financial needs, but let's not hype them by just introducing about Defi and invest in it.

larus

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:45:48 AM

So hard to invite new users in the crypto without ethernal grow. For today, we have defi hype that may attract new users but what will be after?
matchi2011

Activity: 1134
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:58:35 AM

Calling people to get involved with crypto is good. In such a way they can learn about crypto and trying to educate them earning from crypto. This is a good help for them especially now that we are in a pandemic situation which is lots of people all over the world lose their jobs. Crypto might help them to survive in terms of financial needs, but let's not hype them by just introducing about Defi and invest in it.

The idea of influencing people to learn and take the opportunities to earn from this venue of investment, it's possible for everyone to join and make things happened if they'll do good research.

Calling the attention of those people who are willing to invest their time not just the money, it's very important to invest your time for your knowledge as you'll be compensated along the way.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
vermigerous

Activity: 392
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:03:50 AM

Anytime could be the right time to call people into cryptocurrency business if that people wants to adapt on hiw to deal and earn crypto in the market. I think not all people are gonna take this step to call for crypto since most of countries has only a little of the populatiin that has enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. So i think learn forst what is cryptocurrency and then people whether would engage into it or not.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Lantind

Activity: 1498
Merit: 253

PrimeDAO

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:25:02 AM

So hard to invite new users in the crypto without ethernal grow. For today, we have defi hype that may attract new users but what will be after?
You don't need to think about what will happen afterward because inviting other people into crypto is also not mandatory for everyone who is already in crypto, let them see and judge for themselves then make wise decisions without you having to invite.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
sallasvve

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 01:37:45 PM

It is not only necessary to encourage people to invest in cryptocurrencies, but also to tell them about them and teach them how to use them correctly. It is also important to warn about risks. Because the risks are really high, and the less knowledge and skills a person has in cryptocurrencies, the greater the risks for them to lose their money.

terizla

Activity: 466
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 01:57:43 AM

Agree to call the people into crypto world. But don't teach them invest first. Because there are high risk.
Better you teach them everything about crypto.

IDEOLOGY

Byakuga

Activity: 448
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 12:11:24 PM

I'm against this idea of calling people into crypto, you need to be of safer side or you will have tons of people hating you in the end, crypto has it's risks and that's what you need to let people know, there are still millions of people in this earth that don't want to take risks, losing money is like losing part of their body, I'd say observe very well before introducing anyone to crypto

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: