Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to call the people into crypto  (Read 5919 times)
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 02:37:39 PM

I believe that today there is such a political and economic situation in the world that even the most rigid and conservative governments will have no choice but to accept and realize the superiority of cryptocurrency over fiat funds. Therefore, I believe that even in the most totalitarian countries, at the sight of the global depreciation of national currencies, they will seek salvation thanks to the cryptocurrency, and every person will choose, for example, bitcoin, I will be saved from inflation.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1GUARDIAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:00:04 PM

If we are talking about investing your money, then finest time was at the winter of 2019 when you could buy ether for 80-100 dollars. It was the perfect time to buy and invest. As for the new ICO, I still don't believe in any of the new projects. Participation in similar projects in 2017 forever discouraged me from continuing to invest.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 07:55:47 PM

Don't forget to use your affilliate link if you wanna call someone to join you in crypto Grin Grin Grin
And to be serious, why would you call someone to join such a risky activity? Don't you think you'll br the one to blame when they lose their money?
I don’t think it’s a bad thing when you invite people to do whatever you do by yourself. It doesn't matter how risky they are. Each person independently decides whether to take risks with you or not

I never personally called anyone to start dealing with cryptocurrencies. My buddies were always skeptical about Bitcoin and other cryptos. However, the time has passed, and I see that many guys I know started showing real interest in crypto, and 2 men even started trading.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:00:20 PM

I believe that today there is such a political and economic situation in the world that even the most rigid and conservative governments will have no choice but to accept and realize the superiority of cryptocurrency over fiat funds. Therefore, I believe that even in the most totalitarian countries, at the sight of the global depreciation of national currencies, they will seek salvation thanks to the cryptocurrency, and every person will choose, for example, bitcoin, I will be saved from inflation.

Bitcoin is a too young coin that has not yet managed to prove its reliability and resistance to global crises to the whole world. If in the future there will be situations when bitcoin saves people from big losses due to the fall in the price of some currencies, then confidence in bitcoin will grow very much.

suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 10:41:38 PM

Inviting people to benefit from the numerous advantages of cryptocurrency is such a wonderful idea, this is definitely the best to invite family and friends to cryptocurrency.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:42:29 AM

Calling people to get involved with crypto is good. In such a way they can learn about crypto and trying to educate them earning from crypto. This is a good help for them especially now that we are in a pandemic situation which is lots of people all over the world lose their jobs. Crypto might help them to survive in terms of financial needs, but let's not hype them by just introducing about Defi and invest in it.
larus

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:45:48 AM

So hard to invite new users in the crypto without ethernal grow. For today, we have defi hype that may attract new users but what will be after?
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:58:35 AM

Calling people to get involved with crypto is good. In such a way they can learn about crypto and trying to educate them earning from crypto. This is a good help for them especially now that we are in a pandemic situation which is lots of people all over the world lose their jobs. Crypto might help them to survive in terms of financial needs, but let's not hype them by just introducing about Defi and invest in it.

The idea of influencing people to learn and take the opportunities to earn from this venue of investment, it's possible for everyone to join and make things happened if they'll do good research.

Calling the attention of those people who are willing to invest their time not just the money, it's very important to invest your time for your knowledge as you'll be compensated along the way.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:03:50 AM

Anytime could be the right time to call people into cryptocurrency business if that people wants to adapt on hiw to deal and earn crypto in the market. I think not all people are gonna take this step to call for crypto since most of countries has only a little of the populatiin that has enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. So i think learn forst what is cryptocurrency and then people whether would engage into it or not.

Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:25:02 AM

So hard to invite new users in the crypto without ethernal grow. For today, we have defi hype that may attract new users but what will be after?
You don't need to think about what will happen afterward because inviting other people into crypto is also not mandatory for everyone who is already in crypto, let them see and judge for themselves then make wise decisions without you having to invite.
sallasvve

Activity: 280

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 01:37:45 PM

It is not only necessary to encourage people to invest in cryptocurrencies, but also to tell them about them and teach them how to use them correctly. It is also important to warn about risks. Because the risks are really high, and the less knowledge and skills a person has in cryptocurrencies, the greater the risks for them to lose their money.

terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 01:57:43 AM

Agree to call the people into crypto world. But don't teach them invest first. Because there are high risk.
Better you teach them everything about crypto.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 12:11:24 PM

I'm against this idea of calling people into crypto, you need to be of safer side or you will have tons of people hating you in the end, crypto has it's risks and that's what you need to let people know, there are still millions of people in this earth that don't want to take risks, losing money is like losing part of their body, I'd say observe very well before introducing anyone to crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 12:27:17 PM

I'm against this idea of calling people into crypto, you need to be of safer side or you will have tons of people hating you in the end, crypto has it's risks and that's what you need to let people know, there are still millions of people in this earth that don't want to take risks, losing money is like losing part of their body, I'd say observe very well before introducing anyone to crypto
Yeah. it's high risk, folatile and fluctuative. This is not for everybody, especially for people who always keeping their money and play safe. crypto is still to early if you reffering for all people. maybe still need more works on regulations and another things that will make crypto more safer for everyones

darkphoenix2610

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:17:00 PM

The idea of influencing people to learn and take the opportunities to earn from this venue of investment, it's possible for everyone to join and make things happened if they'll do good research.

Calling the attention of those people who are willing to invest their time not just the money, it's very important to invest your time for your knowledge as you'll be compensated along the way.
You are right, they must be willing to invest their time and not just about money if they want to learn about crypto. There's a lot of ways people can earn from crypto even without investing, given they have to get more knowledge and do their own research not just waiting for them to spoon-feed.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:35:43 PM

Really agree with what you are saying, because in the neighborhood where I live now there are some people who already hate each other due to the losses they have experienced in crypto, even though the purpose of introducing crypto is only for profit, but they don't get it at all.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 02:15:04 PM

with different customs of basics of personal preference, pupils might follows of distinct with strategy as attaining field of business with the crypto trading, that it is the better to leaves them as native to avoid waste on expends as the appropriation works might be done only with the expends of extensive appeals from senior trader or partisan with the business on crypto finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
darkphoenix2610

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 08:48:32 AM

It is not only necessary to encourage people to invest in cryptocurrencies, but also to tell them about them and teach them how to use them correctly. It is also important to warn about risks. Because the risks are really high, and the less knowledge and skills a person has in cryptocurrencies, the greater the risks for them to lose their money.
Agreed with you, that's why I said let's not hype the newbies by just introducing and invest in the trending now which is the Defi. Educating them about crypto will include the warning about the risks that they might encounter. Well, we are all aware of the risks when there's money involved so I think it is better to encourage the newbies first to learn more about starting to invest or they could start by joining some tasks like bounty or airdrop.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 11:02:43 AM

For the present time, let's not invite our friends or relatives, we just need to introduce them but don't invite them to invest,
because if they are not ready for the losses they will bear they will hate us, we just introduce them,
 let them find their own profit info and its losses in the crypto world,
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:46:33 PM

Inviting people to invest in crypto which is good idea so that the market will grow but you should warn them how risky to invest in cryptocurrency, they will likely lose their money if they are not research the project of a crypto.
that might be good for now. However, when you invite someone into the world of crypto, make sure that you explain that the risk is enormous, and that he takes the risk himself. There are quite a number of cases circulating that when someone invites other people in the crypto world, and when that person goes bankrupt, the person who has invited him will be the main target to be blamed. well, so explain everything to that person.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████