Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:46:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment advice backed by real experience  (Read 623 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 04:00:36 PM

I invest defi project.My experience Dia project investment when this price 1$.I buy some this coin.Some time hold this coin.This coin good profit for me.I sell this coin price 4.5$.This token really good.This token user future bright.Day by day this token price economic so good.Now crypto market down,This token price down.When crypto market up this token price huge pump.
Smart people always think about winning but those weak people always think about the negative and feel worries. And maybe you are one of those lucky people who've been investing crypto and make money in just a few days.
That is why is much better to join the market and invest crypto that is not already in the hype because it has a huge possibility that it soon will strike unlike if they are already at the hype.
Tokens and bitcoin has lot of difference, tokens may not exists here even for months but bitcoin passed a decade when people said it is just a scam in 2010.Keep investing until you make the real profits, don't get attracted towards the trend because if it a trend then you are not the early investor so chances of getting dumped after your investment is highly possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:16:20 AM

Important Tips:
It is important to understand how Bitcoin works before you invest any money.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are still a new technology, and it can take you months to understand the real impact they can have on the world.
Take the time to understand Bitcoin, how it works, and how it differs from regular money.
We SHOULD, and the reason why most newcomers suffer the consequences of losing is that they never know what they are doing. They just come into crypto without basic knowledge, they are likely just recommending themselves to make donations.

Losing, winning, being a dumb person, these are things that we commonly experience and yet, we use this bad and good experience to coach ourselves and the others. Could be that sad how people easily get quitted after not experiencing good and they then keep thinking that Bitcoin investment is no good but a risky thing.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 04:21:10 AM

Actually, what you explained about investing in Bitcoin in the opening post is not new, because there are already many
topics that discuss similar things. But I am happy with many topics like this, will keep us reminded how to become successful
investors. Because the advice in the opening post is very good if we always remember.
There's nothing new but some of traders/investors forget these tips and do things their own way base on how they understand the market to make profit. I think you'll realize the mistakes you did if you already experience to lose your money, experience is a good teacher for us to be a better trader. Sharing our experience to enlighten or giving tips to other traders are our way to help them gain idea in order to become a trader with less losses and mistakes to commit in the future.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 04:06:00 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2020, 05:16:41 PM by wxa7115

And the worst part is that the odds are not even, if this was a 50% chance for both of those options then everything will be fine but you have a chance of losing everything of roughly 95% while you only have a 5% chance of becoming profitable over the long term.

This tell us that trading is an incredibly difficult enterprise and we must dedicate months or even years to master it but whenever I take a look around the market I see a lot of people that got here recently and they did not took the time to learn anything about the markets and yet they want to make as much money as those that have dedicated most of their free time to study to the markets, and as we know in the markets everyone single trader is your opponent so it is not really a surprise the money flows from those that did not took the time to study the markets to those that did.
Main difference and its no brainer on who would be the one will able to withstand the fierce competition of this market.It do really compose of buyers and sellers which means you would really need to be smart when it comes on making out decisions but those can be attained by gaining experience throughout the years on doing up trades.

Somehow i do see for it to be next in line even to those people who do just jumped in with having those wrong beliefs or perceptions that they can make easy money but when the actual thing do make realized them then
thats the time they would seek out for new learnings.People wouldnt strive if they wont able to experience hardship in life.

All of the recipe on becoming a successful person on this field is to have the qualities of being patient,smart, good on time and money management etc.
There are many people that despite not having the skills earn money in the market but those people just got lucky but instead of understanding this newbies believe they can be just as lucky and decide to invest in all kind of coins thinking they are going to be the next not realizing they are doing the same as those that buy lottery tickets hoping to become millionaires and that is simply no way to make profits consistently in this market.

As such anyone that is interested in making profits over the long term in this market has no option but to study the markets and improve their skills otherwise it is better they do not enter this market at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 05:51:33 PM

If we only have topics about the things that we never talked about, there would be only a few topics left, there are always room for new topics all the time, sometimes some topics gets boring and everyone says what they want to say and it goes to further pages and nobody sees it again, after a while a similar topic opens up and both old people who want to say what is on their mind and new people who didn't see the old topic all come here and talk about it once again, usually discussion is never exactly the same even if the first post is the same.

Obviously speaking that helps a lot of people to see different point of views, without understanding other people you can't understand the market and if you do not understand the market you will not be able to trade better.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:18:31 PM

Before now I used to be surprised when people start asking questions like why Bitcoin is worth so much and why people trust Bitcoin and other questions like that, but as time goes on I came to realize that our level of understanding differs, the same way I can easily understand a particular thing is not the same way other people will understand it easily.

So, when people start asking such questions it’s good to properly educate them on it, but not for those whose head is as hard as stone that no matter what you tell them and despite they have no single clue on what is Bitcoin they still continue to call it a scam. Apart from the price value and other things, the fact that Bitcoin made it easy to make transactions and breaking boundaries it’s already enough for me to say that it’s good.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 05:57:33 PM

Lessons learned from successful investors:
First: If you do not have even a small amount of anxiety over your investments, this means that you are not risking enough. You have to have enough money invested in order for you to have real interest. You will make the right decision when you participate in your investments with all your feelings, and then you will be able to monitor this investment and give it greater care.

I am not so sure about this lesson.

Personally, I'd say study with great care what you are about to invest into, and when you finally make the investment, start small. Do not start with an amount that, if lost, you will lose several nights' sleep over it.

I'd say further that interest comes way before you even start pulling out money from your pocket.
I agree, making the right investment doesn't rely on you not feeling anxious about putting your money down on the investment. Not everybody likes a high risk investment, they'd rather start at a comfortable pace.

What I'd say is that best to start with doing the right analysis, the right research before pouring your money into an investment. And even if you're not sure you could go in it but with a sum small enough that you could be ok with losing. At least this way you get some feedback at not a high expense.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████