Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Bitcoin cards  (Read 716 times)
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 09:07:50 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2020, 04:41:20 PM by Rainbowsky

- Any 10 years of bitcoin COLDKEY cards  Offer Price: .005  I believe they are not loaded and there are several different kinds of 10 years of bitcoin coldkey cards. They were originally sold for 14,90€ I believe.
- Any Bit-Cards (Version 1 & 2)
Offering Loaded: .005 BTC+ loaded value or Unloaded: .007 BTC
- Any vintage Bitcoin cards from 2014 and before. Offering: .005 btc

Payment in BTC is preferred.

Note: Do not paste anything in the thread. Send me PM if you have. Must have  pics of front  and back.

Thank you, Rainbowsky

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2200

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 11:47:18 PM

as far as I know there was only one ever made though some people had a gold plating on one side only - so maybe that would make it 2 coins in a way.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:30:31 PM

as far as I know there was only one ever made though some people had a gold plating on one side only - so maybe that would make it 2 coins in a way.

I believe you are right. should be 2.
krogoth

Activity: 1212
Merit: 135

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 01:38:59 PM

As per http://www.cryptonumist.com/coin/recalescence-coins-1000mbtc-silver-sparrow/

Though the vast majority of coins are silver on both
sides, a small number was gold plated on the front to
create variety (and attract more orders). These are
known as ‘silver backs’ and are very rare.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:50:20 PM

As per http://www.cryptonumist.com/coin/recalescence-coins-1000mbtc-silver-sparrow/

Though the vast majority of coins are silver on both
sides, a small number was gold plated on the front to
create variety (and attract more orders). These are
known as ‘silver backs’ and are very rare.

Thanks Technically it is one type with different variations. So, the gold plated on the front and silver on the back along with hologram will be the rarest one, I wonder if this will come to auction.
sweeteye

Activity: 789
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 05:27:09 PM

This is a beautiful coin!
Wonder who has it???
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 05:47:01 PM

I remembering seeing these for sale on ebay when I first started collecting for a great price.  I sure wish I would have grabbed one then.  Good luck with your hunt, they don't come around very often.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 01:08:16 AM

I remembering seeing these for sale on ebay when I first started collecting for a great price.  I sure wish I would have grabbed one then.  Good luck with your hunt, they don't come around very often.

You are correct. It seems like it is not for sale any time soon. I took it out from my buy list.
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 04:52:02 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2020, 11:15:36 AM by Rainbowsky

I have bought few coins and added to my collection list. I have updated original  OP  which I like to add to my collection.

Thank you, Rainbowsky
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 05:13:04 AM

I have bought few coins and added to my collection list. I have updated original  OP  which I like to add to my collection.

Thank you, Rainbowsky

Coinmonk... I searched for years and the only reason I was able to obtain one , was from a collector who is a close friend and from India (where they were based out of) &  had a spare..plus I bugged him for probably a year about it.  I’ve found a few on social media, but they won’t sell, period. My buddy even contacted the maker at some point, as there were a few denominations made of these we were after, and nothing from that either.

Good news is I can help you with about 3-4 items on your list. Please shoot me a reminder tomorrow.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 05:16:08 AM

Good news is I can help you with about 3-4 items on your list. Please shoot me a reminder tomorrow.

I will. Thank you.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 02:49:11 AM

just an fyi - is that your card in the first picture? the holo is quite small to cover the private key fully but does appear intact, however all the coins on that public address have been swept - about 2 years ago.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 03:27:10 AM

just an fyi - is that your card in the first picture? the holo is quite small to cover the private key fully but does appear intact, however all the coins on that public address have been swept - about 2 years ago.
Hello,

No - It is not my card. I very much like to own this card. Many of these items are getting harder and harder to find.Yes - the holo is little smaller and does not cover the private key fully. I did not know all the coins on that public address have been swept - about 2 years ago - thanks.  I do not mind redeemed rare collections specially if they are old and unique.

Thank you, Rainbowsky
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 05:19:17 AM

Note: Do not paste or post anything in the thread. Send me PM if you have. Must have  pics of front  and back.

Thank you, Rainbowsky
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 05:31:16 AM

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS BAN DODGER!

This is all you need to see to understand the psycho you'd be dealing with......

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5278607.msg55276237#msg55276237

Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 06:13:56 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2020, 06:50:07 AM by Rainbowsky

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS BAN DODGER!

This is all you need to see to understand the psycho you'd be dealing with......

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5278607.msg55276237#msg55276237

Let's get this out of our system. I understand you all guys going with the flow. But on the other side these few guys who are constantly attacking others without mercy not bringing anything good at all.

Ask yourself what really these few guys have done for you?  They just sell things here and attacking people, calling names and make stories to force you to believe.

You say lots of thing in forum but your actions do not align at all.

Again name calling. Why can't you guys stop cursing?

You can bark all you want but people know now.

What you are trying to prove in few words and one link does not prove anything but you trying to stab someone in the back.

It is clearly mentioned that you are not allowed to post anything here. That is an outright violation. Secondly. you definitely do not respect other's privacy. Thirdly, you do not know how to read instructions. There are many things I do not want to waste my time on you.

pre-plan attack WE ALL KNOW.

First - your friend defamed me in main auction. You knew that. You also put bid on that auction.
Second - I had to defend myself as it is evident that others have failed to defend good people.
Third - You knew I will respond several times so you kept quite.
Fourth - Since your friend cannot backup his defense, you came here doing the same thing in my own post where you are not allowed to do such things.

There is no difference between you and him. You on the other hand is much more violent I know that.
Both of you publicly go to random threads and make violent and irrational comments forcing people to believe.  This will not last long. I personally believe that your time is running out.

You guys must have lots of influences here no wonder the Satoshi and Admins cannot do anything about you few guys for your actions.

Can you not Please leave me alone and stop interfering my happiness. I have been urging you specially for a while but you are not paying attention at all. Educate yourself and then you do not have to beg for your wrongdoing to others for salvation constantly for years.

Hate will not get you anywhere. Trust me!

I am not responding you anymore.

In order to respect the community, if you post one more time, I will close this post.

When you cannot win the arguments you use force. That define you extremely well who you are. If the rules were applied equally, this issues would never happen.

The resolutions are out there but I see failure.

Anyway, it is not me who will be dealing with this. It is you.  Grin

By the way, there are so many things I have observed from your auctions - I will just say I didn't see.

Edited and updated ...

You few guys have degraded other well known forum users' creations when others were getting positive exposures. You only want to promote what you are selling for the time being and after that you target another. You even degraded the promoted stuffs few times. 

Best regards,
Rainbowsky
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2020, 12:09:01 PM

I am confused - this thread is now for coldkey cards? it was originally for the silver sparrow coins. Please do not keep editing posts to change 100% what they are about - instead make a new post.

as for the whole alam thing - the reason why people believe you are him is simple, you both post threads with pictures of items laying on the same pieces of furniture - it is highly doubtful that multiple people here have that same couch and post in the same patterns as the two of you have.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Rainbowsky (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2020, 02:48:22 PM

I am confused - this thread is now for coldkey cards? it was originally for the silver sparrow coins. Please do not keep editing posts to change 100% what they are about - instead make a new post.

I agree. I understand the confusion. Did you read the beginning of the post. I said I am focusing on cards and updated accordingly my friend.  Smiley Why should I keep creating new posts? Isn't it better to keep the same WTB post and keep editing according to your need. Does it  really make it sense to keep creating many WTB threads? Think about it? Don't you agree with me. Don't you think I have the rights to make my own decisions what I need or what I do not need based on my inventory.

I clearly mentioned on the top of the thread why I changed. I also clearly mentioned at the end of the thread not to post. Did I not my friend?  You are suggesting something that have been already answered, correct?

If I can write here, most definitely I can respond to you on the pm. correct?

You sure definitely know that admins and other legendary respected members do not like jumbling other people threads as these are very personal to them.

If you follow through from the beginning, you will see how that whole thing progressed.

owlcatz are cursing me in the pm viscously. I can definitely forward this to admins if needed. I know long before he is like that and he will create this drama an get other people involved.

I have not done anything wrong. I have protested against those who are haters. Neither owlcatz can behave well outside nor from inside.

Next  time my threads will be self-moderated.  

No need to talk about them anymore. I will just ignore them even he pokes me. Then he will eat his own sh.. right.

The point is everything is clear to everyone even to his so called friends.

I will close this thread now. No worries from me. This type of behaviors cannot be stopped by    owlcatz. He will do it over and over. I will just ignore. Do my own things. I promises.

Last time I mentioned if there is one more post in my thread, I will close it. Thee you go you made it happen MoparMiningLLC. I am man of my words. I am very simple and straightforward.

Respectfully, Rainbowsky.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: