Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inviting You All List Your Project, Websites Offers To Our Newly Launched Forum  (Read 133 times)
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2020, 02:28:48 PM

We Are Launching Our Crypto Currency Forum

List Your projects, websites, offers

We will promote your projects, websites, offers to all our social medias and email it to all our members

And for those who are looking to earn tokens we are paying

Our Rewards Per Posts

For New Topic
3 DOGE / 3 BANANO/ 1000 CRYPTOVILLETOKEN

For Every Reply
2 DOGE / 2 BANANO/ 500 CRYPTOVILLETOKEN We are adding more  

You can request payout when you reach 100 Posts

PLEASE AVOID SPAMMING WE ARE STRICT ON SPAMMING

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 06:07:55 PM
Merited by robelneo (2)

Sounds promising as an initiative from a veteran bitcointalk forum member.
However, i want to note that "paying per post" system isn't a good option. Siply because users will stop visiting the forum once you stop paiement, without to explain how this system will only attract spammers at first place. I can ensure you that you can't keep paying users forever, and you can check what happened with Cryptotalk Yobit forum even it was backed by a strong company. As you are paying users for posting, i guess you will ask projects owners to pay for boosting their services in the forum, right? Either from where you aim to keep paying users?

Forums are for public discussions and should be free to use for everyone, just like bitcointalk, and by adding more good contents, you will get more real traffic instead of fake users who just want to grab some pennies.

I tried to check forum rules, but it seems limited to registrant users. Can you explain why/how should i register before to know rules?
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2020, 01:40:29 AM

Sounds promising as an initiative from a veteran bitcointalk forum member.
However, i want to note that "paying per post" system isn't a good option. Siply because users will stop visiting the forum once you stop paiement, without to explain how this system will only attract spammers at first place. I can ensure you that you can't keep paying users forever, and you can check what happened with Cryptotalk Yobit forum even it was backed by a strong company. As you are paying users for posting, i guess you will ask projects owners to pay for boosting their services in the forum, right? Either from where you aim to keep paying users?

Forums are for public discussions and should be free to use for everyone, just like bitcointalk, and by adding more good contents, you will get more real traffic instead of fake users who just want to grab some pennies.

I tried to check forum rules, but it seems limited to registrant users. Can you explain why/how should i register before to know rules?

Thanks for dropping by buddy and thank you for your concern this is my second forum the first one is a bounty forum so I launch one dedicated for pure Cryptocurrency products and services discussion, and about paying them per post I think I can keep up for the next 2 months for at least 20 members and besides we only pay for constructive posts, I'll see to it that no spammers can come in and mess this forum.

This is no way to compete with Bitcointalk we stated it in one of our posts this is in fact to support Cryptocurrency and everything great on it and that includes Bitcointalk where everything started, we will have our own forum rules we are still in infancy and some of our members so far are doing great, we'll do it slow but sure.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
coupable

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 10:28:56 PM

cut
Thanks for dropping by buddy and thank you for your concern this is my second forum the first one is a bounty forum so I launch one dedicated for pure Cryptocurrency products and services discussion, and about paying them per post I think I can keep up for the next 2 months for at least 20 members and besides we only pay for constructive posts, I'll see to it that no spammers can come in and mess this forum.
My question was about the effectiveness of this [paying per post] strategy. What is your exact goals behind this? Paying 20 members for two months doesn't seem to be efficient even they post quality posts.
Don't need to thank me, i was always concerned by everything posted here, especially from good forum members. Thanks for the merits btw. Smiley
Would like to know about your bounty forum too.

cut
This is no way to compete with Bitcointalk we stated it in one of our posts this is in fact to support Cryptocurrency and everything great on it and that includes Bitcointalk where everything started, we will have our own forum rules we are still in infancy and some of our members so far are doing great, we'll do it slow but sure.
I can understand well your point and wish you the best of luck, but my question was about why i have to login to visit the link of the rules page. Why didn't you choose to set it public.
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 01:15:06 AM

cut
My question was about the effectiveness of this [paying per post] strategy. What is your exact goals behind this? Paying 20 members for two months doesn't seem to be efficient even they post quality posts.
Don't need to thank me, i was always concerned by everything posted here, especially from good forum members. Thanks for the merits btw. Smiley
Would like to know about your bounty forum too.

cut
I can understand well your point and wish you the best of luck, but my question was about why i have to login to visit the link of the rules page. Why didn't you choose to set it public.

I really have to thank you and give you merits for pointing out about the rules board I overlooked it I have to check to the admin dashboard to see it and found out that I did not check the guest option for the visibility of that board, in the future we will have our token that will be tradeable in exchanges that's a long shot from now the rewards are for the early members, we will soon have our own library exclusive for members also.

I hope I can keep this up I know there's a lot of work to be done but this industry is still very young we need to start something on our own to help fast track adoption of this technology.

We will be flexible and we will hear every suggestion on how to improve this forum.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1581
Merit: 1265

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 08:56:52 PM

The forum looks quite good, atleast with an advanced SMF version instead of the one which bitcointalk currently uses. I would agree with coupable on the pay2post scenario, almost everyone in bitcointalk monetize their account using a signature and if the signatures were banned as theymos said back in 2017 due to the insane generation of bounty spam the forum traffic would have gone down to extreme lows. The same goes with every other forum like Cryptotalk or yours. The real contributing users of bitcointalk are far less while compared to the spam generators wearing a signature here and on the other hand bitcointalk has a huge marketplace section where everyone make a living using this forum alone (i.e right from signature participants, campaign managers, signature designers). If your forum generates the content, then no one would be stopping anyone from visiting the forum altogether.

I visit this forum to learn about bitcoin and not to make a spam post to promote my signature. This is the primary reason why I lose many pays while not finishing up the weekly 20-25 post target. Regarding the rules page, there should be introduced more rules for the future.

Do you allow Marketplace trades and how are you going to manage scams if you are going to allow trades? Good Luck on your future endeavors and I will keep this topic in my watchlist to go through the forum developments in future. We need more solid crypto forums to promote the idea of decentralization and everyone shouldn't be restricted to bitcointalk or other altcoin forums alone.
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 02:21:58 AM

The forum looks quite good, atleast with an advanced SMF version instead of the one which bitcointalk currently uses. I would agree with coupable on the pay2post scenario, almost everyone in bitcointalk monetize their account using a signature and if the signatures were banned as theymos said back in 2017 due to the insane generation of bounty spam the forum traffic would have gone down to extreme lows. The same goes with every other forum like Cryptotalk or yours. The real contributing users of bitcointalk are far less while compared to the spam generators wearing a signature here and on the other hand bitcointalk has a huge marketplace section where everyone make a living using this forum alone (i.e right from signature participants, campaign managers, signature designers). If your forum generates the content, then no one would be stopping anyone from visiting the forum altogether.

I visit this forum to learn about bitcoin and not to make a spam post to promote my signature. This is the primary reason why I lose many pays while not finishing up the weekly 20-25 post target. Regarding the rules page, there should be introduced more rules for the future.

Do you allow Marketplace trades and how are you going to manage scams if you are going to allow trades? Good Luck on your future endeavors and I will keep this topic in my watchlist to go through the forum developments in future. We need more solid crypto forums to promote the idea of decentralization and everyone shouldn't be restricted to bitcointalk or other altcoin forums alone.

Thanks for dropping by I welcome every suggestion, feedback, and criticism, there are still a lot of things to be done here I'm not in a hurry right now, yes I agree there will be more rules to follow, we will create more or we will allow members to create and suggest it to us, right now my biggest concern is the loading and security, there are so many package managers to add to enhance the forum and I am taking my time to check every one of them if it deserves to be added and will not harm the forum's speed security and of course enhance user's experiences

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 04:47:37 PM

it's good to know that you used banano as the rewards.
it has a strong and fun community.
Have you promoted your website through banano telegram group?
and also bananojobs on reddit?
I wonder if a tip bot can be implemented on a forum like yours.

https://t.me/banano_official
https://www.reddit.com/r/bananojobs
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 06:37:28 AM

We will promote your projects, websites, offers to all our social medias
Is that for a fee?

and email it to all our members
Even though it's a new forum, I think forum users wouldn't like to get bombarded with promotions...
- You didn't mention it in your "Registration Agreement" page..

Why there's a button for accepting privacy policy [apart from "terms of agreement"] while not having that page to begin with?

A privacy policy has not been created for this forum.

Spam is not tolerated here it will not get you a ban but there's a high chance of thread and post deletion
You might want to consider changing your mind in regards to the highlighted part...
- By allowing them to continue posting, spam will surely keep coming [once it gets enough traffic].

Suggestions:

• Shorter domain name.
  • Better template.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 04:17:34 PM

it's good to know that you used banano as the rewards.
it has a strong and fun community.
Have you promoted your website through banano telegram group?
and also bananojobs on reddit?
I wonder if a tip bot can be implemented on a forum like yours.

https://t.me/banano_official
https://www.reddit.com/r/bananojobs
I choose Banano and Dogecoin because both offer very low fees and fast transactions have not yet promoted my forum on Banano jobs and Reddits and also to DogeCoin community we are still in a testing period and some application from other members are stopped we are going to add a lot, we are not in a hurry to do things I'm also thinking of moving to a new dedicated server because some testers complain of lagging and accessibility. 

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀