Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn free money discovering the world of Bitcoin (without investment)  (Read 1258 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3054

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 09:13:41 PM

I've never scammed.   The last major project OG started lost 99% of funds.  :/

(I've been busting scams for thirty years. I guess that's not a decade.)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myfriendcrypto (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 12:00:12 PM

You're calling me a liar when I've spent as decade exposing scams like this?

You talk about proof of payment - where?   All I see is a link to a few transactions that may just be you moving money around.  Where do your members list their addresses?

All users have their own address in the profile. I take this opportunity to announce that the investment plan will also be free starting from next weeks.

So how can you think now it's a scam if it's all completely free?
BitcoinOfficialGroup

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 05:30:53 PM

And you say this is not a scam? Smiley
myfriendcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:20:56 AM

And you say this is not a scam? Smiley

How can there be a scam if you don't have to pay anything? Just try if you want  Wink
lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 02:40:09 PM

Like bounty and airdrop these two are also do not need to invest and earn free money,compared to your project,the two that i've listed don't have to look for people to cooperate with,and that is the reason why i like participating in these two.
Sorry if i offended you.
myfriendcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 02:42:35 PM

Like bounty and airdrop these two are also do not need to invest and earn free money,compared to your project,the two that i've listed don't have to look for people to cooperate with,and that is the reason why i like participating in these two.
Sorry if i offended you.

I appreciate your point but note that you can earn more on our platform  Wink
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 04:27:22 PM

Sorry if i offended you.

I appreciate your point but note that you can earn more on our platform  Wink

This is how you can earn more? You paid $ 521, while you attracted 4267 participants to the project. Explain how this is more than a bounty company. I somehow do not agree with mathematical calculations. I recently got more from one campaign than you paid for all the time.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 05:46:01 AM

Hi, wait a minute! I know what you are thinking now: this is a scam!  Grin

I would like to try to convince you that this is not a scam. First of all, my project has educational purposes. And secondly, you don't need to invest money to earn. This is very strange but also revolutionary.

Users have a chance to earn by simply learning, answering questions from our quiz inviting their friends.

The site was born recently but we already have more than 1000 registered members with more than $250 of rewards paid. We provide proof of payment that everybody can check.

I know that this sounds crazy but it's real.
I started this new topic because I want to catch your interest and look for people who can cooperate with us.
So what do you think about this? How can I deserve your confidence?  Smiley

You can take a look using this link  Wink

Thank you in advance.

Sounds good to me, through viewing your content and inviting friends, We are entitle for the rewards you have in the programs.
I will try to sign-up there later I was on trip at the moment. Then, will review also about what you are trying to share here
also, thanks and have a good day.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 06:03:09 AM

This is a good site bro, like the other faucets around in the internet by completing task you earn some satoshis. By this method, this can help newbies (just like myself) to earn and learn more about cryptocurrencies without investing any.

Great job on the website tho. I hope more registered users come to the site.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
myfriendcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:38:17 PM

This is how you can earn more? You paid $ 521, while you attracted 4267 participants to the project. Explain how this is more than a bounty company. I somehow do not agree with mathematical calculations. I recently got more from one campaign than you paid for all the time.

Our project is mainly for educational purposes as has already been said.

Sounds good to me, through viewing your content and inviting friends, We are entitle for the rewards you have in the programs.
I will try to sign-up there later I was on trip at the moment. Then, will review also about what you are trying to share here
also, thanks and have a good day.

Thanks for sharing your comment  Smiley

This is a good site bro, like the other faucets around in the internet by completing task you earn some satoshis. By this method, this can help newbies (just like myself) to earn and learn more about cryptocurrencies without investing any.

Great job on the website tho. I hope more registered users come to the site.

Thank your for your feedback  Smiley
Raidershate

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 10:47:47 AM

I gonna check this site out. When i got a pay proof i come here back and post it down.
myfriendcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 06:05:35 PM

I gonna check this site out. When i got a pay proof i come here back and post it down.

Welcome on board, mate!  Smiley
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 11:14:49 PM

Nice to see such project, but it`s very often when such sites have only few opportunities to earn, so people can`t earn here a lot and they find more interesting and profitable sites. I analyzed the statistics and understood that growth is very slow and I think the problem is in the thing I mentioned before. I have seen some similar projects and most of them unfortunately are already dead

Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 10:30:49 PM

I think this is the right way. visit the site and then try to take the survey or quiz. from there we will know whether it really paid us or not. I am also very interested if it really pays for our work. wait for your post sir. thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: