Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 [1999] 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 ... 6045 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 620885 times)
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 07:55:12 PM

Fulham are off to a good start in the Premier League... First they didn't lose to Liverpool, now they've won the Man U killers Brentford... Grin But what pleased me most was Bobby Reid's quick goal... Hope they keep it up all season and stay on for next season... Fulham are playing better than the other newbies so far...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 08:05:52 PM

Arsenal continue to meet the expectations. This time they finished off Bournemouth 3-0. Odegaard was the man of the match today as he scored two goals. He is proving his quality more now and this can cause Arsenal to have problems on keeping him in their hands in the future. Gabriel Jesus was also an impressive player. Since he came from Manchester City, he has been playing different. We have started watching his finishing skills more.
This young captain appeared quite active in the match which took place at their own home.
The brace in 6 minutes was good enough to make them play more confident for 90 minutes and with this for a while they are in the top position because some big clubs like City play tomorrow.
I think Arsenal have been really good this season, hopefully there will be no problems until the end of the season.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 08:12:09 PM

Fulham are off to a good start in the Premier League... First they didn't lose to Liverpool, now they've won the Man U killers Brentford... Grin But what pleased me most was Bobby Reid's quick goal... Hope they keep it up all season and stay on for next season... Fulham are playing better than the other newbies so far...
The starting doesn't look bad for them, 5 points in 3 games including Liverpool. Wolves aren't fine and they managed to beat Brentford at the end of the game.
They need to keep such results to stay in EPL. Meanwhile, Wolves, Everton and Leicester are in a very bad positions after 3 rounds. I assume ManU and West Ham will keep bad results too this round.. Arsenal in the other hand is interesting, winning big.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 08:15:36 PM

A very late and somewhat lucky win for Tottenham. It had to last until the 86th minute. You can see from this that Tottenham are just below the top in England, as good teams like City can roll up these types of opponents without any problem. Arsenal also played a very solid game today and won 0-3 without any problems. We can call the defeat of Leicester City surprising because they lost at home, I did not expect that. Tomorrow United v Liverpool game. Many eyes will be on that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 08:21:10 PM

Today game shows that Tottenham Hotspur really need a proper ten, the lack of creativity in midfield cause them to suffer in large period of time in the game, if Conte have a natural creative ten he would have brought him on in the second half and change the formation to 3-4-1-2 the one he uses sometimes at Inter Milan, the good thing is that the transfer window is still open and he can get the player he crave for( creative,good passer of the ball,and a player that can strike from outside the box) and I think is either zaniolo from AS Roma and Luis Paqueta from Lyon.

Stake VIP wager
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 08:30:29 PM

Don’t know about you guys but m definitely loving this new Arsenal team good work Arteta i wish Arsenal can maintain this throughout the season. I want them to win the league. It's been long they won the league, and it will serve as honour to all London clubs. Just watch how man u will struggle against this same Bournemouth....it will looks pike  they are re playing against B.munich lol
Arsenal, 3 match to 3 wins so far. They have been quite impressive in the last 3 matches where they have won all three of these matches for 9 points. If Arsenal can maintain this good form then it is not impossible that they will be one of the favorite teams to compete in the top flight this season with Manchester City and others. Today, Jesus didn't score but he did have 1 assist for Oedegaard's second goal, but he would have almost got his name on the scoreboard had VAR not canceled out his goal in the 70+ minute.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 08:30:56 PM

Fulham now at the top 4 th position at the standing in the premier League competition. They already started their first two match with drawn with Liverpool and Wolverhampton. But Fulham won the last match against Brentford with 3-0 goals scores. Fulham next match against Arsenal which match would be very tuff to preview win possibility.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 08:33:37 PM

Nottingham Forest team is strong enough. They performed very well against West Ham. Nottingham Forest team was able to beat West Ham mainly due to the outstanding performance of their defender and goalkeeper Henderson. I think they will be able to continue this streak against Everton. Although this is Everton's home match, my favorite is Nottingham Forest in this match.
Those were two lucky goals. Nottingham's 1:0 because the Everton goalkeeper made a wrong/Bad catch. The 1:1 just before the end was a very good pass. Everton remain without a win and only in the 88th minute with the goal. That was close and I thought the win for Nootigham was in... but no.  Everton and coach Frank Lampard with only 1 point in three games. Nottingham Forest play their next game at home against Tottenham, which will be hard.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 08:43:26 PM

Arsenal are playing very well at the moment, everything is gearing for them,I saw lot of hunger and desire with the way the play, I think the pain of missing out in the champions League is going to push them on this season and is a good thing, no doubt when you see the likes of Odegard,martinelli,saka and nketial last season you will know that the kids got talent but now when you watch them this season you see they have gain lot of experience, but we need to be honest here arsenal are not yet ready to win the league maybe if they continue like this they might challenge for it next season but not this one, Gabriel Jesus arrival has brought more balanced to the team same goes to saliba.
Tottenham won narrowly, but Arsenal once again proved that this season they are better than last season with 3 wins in a row so far. Most recently, Arsenal won the match against Bournemouth and this is very good for them who performed very differently than at the start of last season. After Arsenal's 3 wins in a row, I'm really curious about how they will do when they play against top teams like Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool. The London derby will be great as Arsenal look to be seeded based on their performances.

For tomorrow's match, I expect something great from Manchester City and also Liverpool. Liverpool and Manchester City may be able to win their respective matches, but what is certain is that the results can be doubted even though they both have quality players compared to tomorrow's.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 08:53:05 PM

Fulham should get ready to be trashed next week.
Arsenal will face them and spoil Fulhams good run
No lie's Arsenal did impressively perfect, Salibaa's goal was wonderful

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 08:54:05 PM

We shouldn't forget that Arteta worked as Guardiola's assistant before. Therefore the players who leave Manchester City don't have much difficulty in adapting to Arsenal's system. As of now, I think Arsenal could desire every player who leaves Manchester City.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 08:55:17 PM

Arsenal are very good compared to last season and they have players in form, especially M. Ødegaard and Gabriel Jesus, two names who are in very good form and they get along very well with each other. A lot of things started to look promising at Arsenal this season Is the old Arsenal coming back Three-thirds in three weeks is a good achievement and it looks like it will be sustainable.
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1233

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 09:10:49 PM

Logical conclusions, you can't argue with that. The only thing I always told myself that there is little point in making accurate predictions (win/loss, exact score, etc.) just for the English Premier League. Any miracle can happen here. While writing this post I remembered that either last season or the season before that Leicester beat some team 9-0, is it the score one would expect? No, but it could be in any match. Even despite the stats.
Football is an unpredictable game and if the God's of soccer is with any team their will perform magic so am not surprise to see that a small club like Leicester could win with large margin up to 9 goals to none. Am not really giving any club a direct winning because this year's premier league will be full of surprises and some of the bug clubs will not have the luck they had previously and if care is not taken we are going to see more actions from the smaller clubs than the big ones in this round of the game.

I couldn't agree more. I would not even call it a surprise, but plain and simple - the English Premier League. If you remember, there were a lot of such unexpected matches, unlike other leagues, where everything is always stable. This season, of course, a lot of interesting things awaits, because some teams are well strengthened and I want to watch how the game will change the teams

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 812
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 09:23:41 PM

After watching a problematic Tottenham, it was nice to enjoy the Bournemouth - Arsenal match. Arsenal are different this season. Maybe it hasn't been many weeks since the league started but their performance so far is impressive. This differs from the Arsenal at the beginning of last season. If they manage to keep this dominant performance against weaker teams they can do more than fighting for top four.
Arsenal's playing pattern differs significantly from that of the previous five to ten seasons, and I can now see the true Gunners spirit in the current team performance. Today's match demonstrates that Arsenal is well prepared for this season's Premier League, as they have 9 points after winning their first three matches, a performance that Arsenal has not had in at least 18 years. Arsenal will almost certainly finish in the top four this season and will almost certainly win the Europa League.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1647

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 09:32:43 PM

Arsenal started the season great. They also beat Bournemouth after Crystal Palace and Leicester City. They have played with weak teams so far.
Crystal Palace is weak?

Isn't it the same team that drew with Liverpool in the second game week and also managed to steal 4 points from Arsenal last season?
The truth is Arsenal has improved drastically, especially with those two signings from Manchester city.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 09:39:49 PM

Arsenal's playing pattern differs significantly from that of the previous five to ten seasons, and I can now see the true Gunners spirit in the current team performance.
Yep, the current play style of Arsenal seems a big difference from the previous seasons. They don't really dominate the ball possessions but they can optimize every chance to score. According to the early 3 matches this season, I can conclude that Arsenal players are very effective to execute the goal opportunity, not only the strikers but their defenders and midfielders do the same thing.

Today's match demonstrates that Arsenal is well prepared for this season's Premier League, as they have 9 points after winning their first three matches, a performance that Arsenal has not had in at least 18 years.
We can see Arsenal is ready to face the EPL matches after they got their targetted player, Jesus. I think Arsenal performance changes drastically with Jesus as their main striker.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 09:49:19 PM

We can see Arsenal is ready to face the EPL matches after they got their targetted player, Jesus. I think Arsenal performance changes drastically with Jesus as their main striker.

Well actually Arsenal was pretty much ready since last season. They had a rough start last season and barely make it out to the 5th spot. Halfway through last season, they kept on winning especially against another top team although they choked on some games afterward but they were pretty good already since last season especially now with their new striker

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 09:51:13 PM

Well actually Arsenal was pretty much ready since last season. They had a rough start last season and barely make it out to the 5th spot. Halfway through last season, they kept on winning especially against another top team although they choked on some games afterward but they were pretty good already since last season especially now with their new striker
In football, patience is the only way to succeed besides bringing in the right set of quality players. Despite the poor performance from Arsenal players last season, the management team and the fans stuck with him and ignored all unnecessary calls to sack their coach. Today that endurance is paying off. Hopefully, man United board and mostly their fans can learn from Arsenal. Manchester United have a good coach who needs time and support from the fans in this premiere league rough beginning.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rengga Jati

Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 09:54:22 PM

I agree with you, Arsenal actually improved their performance the last season, but it was too late. This season, they played really well at the start of the season. Their players also look more solid. Maybe they've learned a lot from last season's experience and really don't want to repeat the mistake of not getting into the UCL again. Now, they can only give their best to be qualified for the next UCL. Of course, this is not easy because we know that there are many string clubs in the Premier League.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 09:55:57 PM

That's true, it didn't start this season, they were on a rise since second part of last season. They needed a great striker and bought Jesus. He was like a missing piece of the puzzle after Lacazette and Aubameyang gone. Arteta found ideal squad and this may go on if no injuries happen.
They used fixture advantage. I expected three wins in a row and that happened. Their next two games are also relatively easy. Then they will play with Manchester United which is in chaos already. This winning series can go on much longer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 [1999] 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 ... 6045 »
  Print  

Jump to: