Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 6061 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 623537 times)
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 01:52:48 PM

I'm also backing you for this match. Newcastle still have got no win after leaving thirteen weeks behind. They still scored 15 goals which proves that they can start winning also soon. And this could be a very good start for them. Norwich are worse than them when it comes to scoring and conceding goals. Newcastle can control the match and win it too. But in my opinion, it is better to bet a little amount of money into it as their odd is quite high.

This is one of the few chances that Newcastle has to win and start getting some points in order to save the season and relegation. If they can't beat Norwich, then they can start packing for the Championship and their new owners to build from a lower level. I prefer to avoid betting on it and see the game without "pressure". Cool

Now under Ralf Rangnick, he has to press or be benched.  

I don’t think we’ll see Rangnick in the dug out vs Arsenal.  I hear he has visa problems.

It seems that Carrick will still be on the bench for the game against Arsenal. Also, let's not forget that Rangnick will be Man Utd's manager until the end of the season and then they will probably sign a new contract. So Man Utd still doesn't have a full-time manager, whatever that means... Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 01:57:15 PM

A huge game for Newcastle today, this one will be really interesting to watch. They are the only team in the league still without a win and are hosting Norwich - objectively by far the worst team in the league.

If Newcastle fails to win today, they will enter December far away from safety - something that will be detrimental to their pursuit of players in the winter transfer window. And without some good ones, they are risking relegation which would put a big dent into their plans.
It is not a good pre-season for a new era with new boss in Newcastle United. People tried to compare Newcastle with Chelsea when Mourinho came in Stamford Bridge and took over the team from Ranieri but I think this comparison is inaccurate.

Newcastle are in very bad condition than Chelsea in the past. With Ranieri, Chelsea was still in top clubs of Premier League and Champions League. Mourinho came and was given huge budget with same new great players to complete the available squad from Ranieri. They are stronger with Mourinho but don't eradicate what Ranieri did. Newcastle will need a few seasons and with a coach like Ranieri to build up foundation for the club. Then they can hire an outstanding coach to help them to win tittle.

They did not win so far that is very weird and they can not have a happy season even with new bosses if they can not change their form.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hidrofor

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 01:57:37 PM

I'm also backing you for this match. Newcastle still have got no win after leaving thirteen weeks behind. They still scored 15 goals which proves that they can start winning also soon. And this could be a very good start for them. Norwich are worse than them when it comes to scoring and conceding goals. Newcastle can control the match and win it too. But in my opinion, it is better to bet a little amount of money into it as their odd is quite high.

This is one of the few chances that Newcastle has to win and start getting some points in order to save the season and relegation. If they can't beat Norwich, then they can start packing for the Championship and their new owners to build from a lower level. I prefer to avoid betting on it and see the game without "pressure". Cool

Yeah. Newcastle are one of the richest clubs in the world right now. In this case, it would be really absurd to see them even relegating from the Premier League. But they would most probably sign new players in this January. Otherwise, a very tough season is waiting for them. And as for the game today, Newcastle should be defeating Norwich by any kind of score, I don't care that part. This win would increase their self-confidence a lot.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:30:52 PM

I'm betting today on Newcastle's first victory of the season. Which team are they to win with, if not Norwich? In the winter transfer window, we are bound to see some big changes to the Newcastle squad, so most players are fighting for their future. This is probably enough motivation to finally win a game. Odds @2.0 for hosts looks encouraging.

Against Norwich Newcastle should be able to overcome this easily. They have to get up and show the quality of their players. It's time for them to keep sinking and not make any repairs at all. I didn't expect a club as rich as Newcastle to be relegated from the league. They may be able to order expensive class players to strengthen their squad.
When I saw the newcastle match against arsenal yesterday, actually newcastle played very well and was able to at least trouble the arsenal defense through shelvey and maximin, but i saw that they were too hasty in taking advantage of the opportunities they had to score, so I thought maybe norwich would be an easy opponent for them later, because the quality of the squad that newcastle has is still much better than norwich city at this time, I think this match will be the first win for newcastle this season.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:34:02 PM

Yeah. Newcastle are one of the richest clubs in the world right now. In this case, it would be really absurd to see them even relegating from the Premier League. But they would most probably sign new players in this January. Otherwise, a very tough season is waiting for them. And as for the game today, Newcastle should be defeating Norwich by any kind of score, I don't care that part. This win would increase their self-confidence a lot.

Many people estimate that it is like that, Newcastle have also prepared a list of players who will strengthen their team. Moreover, with many points behind and Newcastle's position which does not play much of a role in the current league, they insist on signing reliable players. We'll see in January for sure Newcastle will first announce their new players.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
zuzie

Activity: 1470
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:42:56 PM

I'm betting today on Newcastle's first victory of the season. Which team are they to win with, if not Norwich? In the winter transfer window, we are bound to see some big changes to the Newcastle squad, so most players are fighting for their future. This is probably enough motivation to finally win a game. Odds @2.0 for hosts looks encouraging.

Against Norwich Newcastle should be able to overcome this easily. They have to get up and show the quality of their players. It's time for them to keep sinking and not make any repairs at all. I didn't expect a club as rich as Newcastle to be relegated from the league. They may be able to order expensive class players to strengthen their squad.
When I saw the newcastle match against arsenal yesterday, actually newcastle played very well and was able to at least trouble the arsenal defense through shelvey and maximin, but i saw that they were too hasty in taking advantage of the opportunities they had to score, so I thought maybe norwich would be an easy opponent for them later, because the quality of the squad that newcastle has is still much better than norwich city at this time, I think this match will be the first win for newcastle this season.

I think so today is Newcastle United's first win they have thrown out many opportunities to get first win there is no reason to miss it today
As a gambler I have bet for Newcastle ML quite confident with   2-0 for newcastle

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 02:45:12 PM

Many people estimate that it is like that, Newcastle have also prepared a list of players who will strengthen their team. Moreover, with many points behind and Newcastle's position which does not play much of a role in the current league, they insist on signing reliable players. We'll see in January for sure Newcastle will first announce their new players.

Newcastle should now be signing mid-range players. With the help of which they will be able to qualify to play in the Premier League next season. They should first qualify to play in the Premier League, then make the team stronger. Trying to bring new star players to the team. If they do not qualify to play in the Premier League, it would be a waste to bring in new players by paying extra wages.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 02:46:47 PM

I also think so, at least with the current status of the club as the richest club it is possible to raise their spirits. Therefore I also intend to bet for Newcastle to win in this match, of course this is a good chance for Newcastle to get a win but that does not mean if Newcastle win here Newcastle will be free from the relegation zone. At that time I read one of the news about the statement of the owner of the club that now does not want to rush to overhaul the team even though they have a lot of money. They will keep going slowly which means they will enjoy the process. With that said, I'm not sure Newcastle will stay in the EPL next season, let's see what will happen with Newcastle in the upcoming transfer market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 03:32:25 PM

I think so today is Newcastle United's first win they have thrown out many opportunities to get first win there is no reason to miss it today
As a gambler I have bet for Newcastle ML quite confident with   2-0 for newcastle

In my opinion, Newcastle are still having a hard time against Norwich, because judging from the statistics alone, it shows how their performances this season, Newcastle are getting worse and not having a profitable game. They only hoped for the transfer of players in January and ensured that they could survive as much as possible, and even then they were never given a chance to win at all.

oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:03:18 PM

With that said, I'm not sure Newcastle will stay in the EPL next season, let's see what will happen with Newcastle in the upcoming transfer market.

Am I the only one who thinks this Newcastle and Norwich game will be very boring because they are a team in the relegation zone.  Whoever wins will have no significant effect on the Premier League standings.  In the previous season I thought that newcastle wasn't this bad.  Just look at their poor performance impacting their sustainability in this league..
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:07:56 PM

I also think so, at least with the current status of the club as the richest club it is possible to raise their spirits. Therefore I also intend to bet for Newcastle to win in this match, of course this is a good chance for Newcastle to get a win but that does not mean if Newcastle win here Newcastle will be free from the relegation zone. At that time I read one of the news about the statement of the owner of the club that now does not want to rush to overhaul the team even though they have a lot of money. They will keep going slowly which means they will enjoy the process. With that said, I'm not sure Newcastle will stay in the EPL next season, let's see what will happen with Newcastle in the upcoming transfer market.
They need a win, and maybe they will for the first time in 14 match so far. Newcastle United are the only team currently without a win in 13 Premier League match. Currently they have only 6 point from 6 draws and are the worst team in the Premier League this season.

Newcastle seem to be making a major overhaul in the January transfer window in an effort to keep their chances of staying in the Premier League next season. It doesn't make sense that they should be relegated this season when that team has enough money to spend from their owners. So a major overhaul has probably been well planned so far.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:09:19 PM

Seems like lots of people placing bets on Newcastle today. The players really need to show their great effort today otherwise they may end the half session without any victory. Because, all of their upcoming opponents are strong enough except Burnley. In all terms, Newcastle is favourite in today's match, but getting a victory isn't going to be easy for them. Norwich City is also in the relegation zone and they are trying to get out from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 04:15:33 PM

It will be interesting to see how Michael Carrick set his team against arsenal since he is still going to be in charge of the game,I gues he will go  back with the 4 - 3-3 formation and install Christiano Ronaldo back to the starting eleven and I want to check if he is brave enough to drop the returning captain at the bench,and in the arsenal side I we hope to see Smith Rowe play against player like Bruno Fernandez I want to see how he cope in midfield.

Stake VIP wager
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:16:46 PM

In my opinion, Newcastle are still having a hard time against Norwich, because judging from the statistics alone, it shows how their performances this season, Newcastle are getting worse and not having a profitable game. They only hoped for the transfer of players in January and ensured that they could survive as much as possible, and even then they were never given a chance to win at all.

Newcastle have a good opportunity to win the game against Norwich, except the game stats say otherwise! Newcastle have failed to win a single game so far this season! Norwich are more motivated in my opinion... If they can win tonight, they will have a chance to get out of the relegation group! I'm leaning more towards a draw in this match...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:30:36 PM

Newcastle have a good opportunity to win the game against Norwich, except the game stats say otherwise! Newcastle have failed to win a single game so far this season! Norwich are more motivated in my opinion... If they can win tonight, they will have a chance to get out of the relegation group! I'm leaning more towards a draw in this match...
Newcastle can't way out of the relegation zone today, because even if they win, they will have only 9 points and Leeds will have 12. But they could win their first game this season. If they can’t do it with Norwich, then I don’t know who they can beat in the Premier League. Statistics are also on the side of Newcastle, they play very well at home with Norwich and win very often. I think we should expect a victory from Newcastle.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:51:18 PM

Newcastle can't way out of the relegation zone today, because even if they win, they will have only 9 points and Leeds will have 12. But they could win their first game this season. If they can’t do it with Norwich, then I don’t know who they can beat in the Premier League. Statistics are also on the side of Newcastle, they play very well at home with Norwich and win very often. I think we should expect a victory from Newcastle.

Newcastle's only advantage is playing at home so they should be able to take advantage of this moment. In the next match there is no easier opponent than today or Newcastle will make history 'never win in a season'  Cheesy of course this is not a good record Newcastle must avoid this record.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 04:57:51 PM

Basically when Manchester United managed to hold Chelsea to a draw and can also score a goal first, then of course Manchester United will be the favorite in the next match against Arsenal. I really don't think Carrick can do a good job, I don't care what kind of strategy Carrick uses because the most important thing is about the end result. If Carrick can consistently give Manchester United points in every game, then it is very possible that Carrick will be given the opportunity to coach Manchester United until the end of the season or maybe longer, who knows.

According to the bookmakers United will indeed be the favorite in this game, but objectively speaking I think this is not because of the game with Chelsea (to some extent United was lucky there) but simply because of the fact that United has a stronger squad and will play at home.
2,02 - 3,75 - 3,60
But do not forget that one way or another Arsenal are among the top five teams at the moment and this is not an accidental result.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 05:01:14 PM

Norwich are now much better playing home or home Norwich can feel the win and recently a draw with Wolves is also a good thing despite sharing the points but I doubt Newcastle will win I don't see the stats being the same and it's more skewed towards Norwich who will dominate this game.
Newcastle are difficult to move forward with a win even need a few times to get points to avoid relegation but yes it must be admitted that this season Newcastle were worse and had to make big changes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 05:04:25 PM

Newcastle's only advantage is playing at home so they should be able to take advantage of this moment. In the next match there is no easier opponent than today or Newcastle will make history 'never win in a season'  Cheesy of course this is not a good record Newcastle must avoid this record.
Maybe not, I think it's the same for Newcastle this season other than they can get better support at home. Norwich is an opponent who can be said to have the same quality as Newcastle and this is one of the factors supporting Newcastle to win. Newcastle won't lose I think, but it's still possible to end in a draw.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 05:29:03 PM

My mid week premier League predictions

Newcastle Vs Norwich 1-0
Leeds Vs crystal palace 2-1
Southampton Vs Leicester 1-1
Watford Vs Chelsea 1-2
Westham Vs Brighton 2-0
Wolve Vs Burnley 1-1
Aston villa Vs mancity 2-2
Everton Vs Liverpool 1-1
Tottenham Vs Brentford 2-1
Manchester Vs arsenal 2-1.

Newcastle - Norwich

I know that newcastle is desperate to win this game but Norwich can score 1 goal and the game ends in a draw, newcastle has the big problem of suffering many goals even playing against weak teams

Leeds - crystal palace

for this game I see a draw or victory for the crystal palace

Southampton - Leicester

Leicester will win

Watford - Chelsea

chelsea has a good defense, i think they will win without conceding

Westham - Brighton

West ham will win

Aston villa - man city

man city will win

Everton - Liverpool

Liverpool will win

Tottenham - Brentford

Tottenham will win

Manchester - arsenal

arsenal will win

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 6061 »
  Print  

Jump to: