Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:11:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.1%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 ... 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 [2060] 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 ... 6281 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 657729 times)
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 07:37:13 PM

I don't think Manchester United and Arsenal will face any problem winning their next match. Manchester United will play an away match against Leicester City. Leicester City has been in poor form this season. They have lost 3 out of 4 matches and drew one. And their position is now at the latest position in the points table. So Manchester United will win the next match very easily.
Arsenal's opponent Aston Villa is also very weak. Lost 3 out of 4 matches and won 1. As Arsenal is in very good form right now. So they won't lose points against a team like Aston Villa.
Manchester United have all the credits to win their next game which is against Leicester city. The Foxes have a very poor start of the season and facing united would not gurantee a draw for them, rather they lose because United will put high pressure on Leicester side. For Arsenal, they're on top of the table and won't step down, not when they know that Manchester city and Tottenham Hotspur are on winning streak, Mikel Arteta can't afford to lose that game against Aston Villa.
If the match between Arsenal and Manchester United where Arsenal have both Oleksandr Zinchenko and Thomas Partey then they're like to win.  Arsenal has very good passing and ball possession. Their midfield is decent. Their only lacking is in goal-scoring ability. In the most recent match where Arsenal met Fulham, the final score was only 2-1 for Arsenal cause they missed a lot of goals. Both Partey and Zinchenko sit out of this match because of injury.

Manchester United's new players can't even pronounce each other names, I doubt they can actually play with each other well or execute ten Hag tactics. They're fresh, I don't think Manchester United can stand a chance against Arsenal in the upcoming match if Arsenal got all the veterans and Partey-Zinchenko duo.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1359

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 07:41:41 PM

Currently nobody can compare arsenal with Manchester, Arsenal is the only team that haven't lose any match or draw any match since the beginning of the season, do you want to compare them with Manchester united that lost their first two matches and struggled to win their last match against Southampton. Manchester united fans believe they are back to the game but I don't think so, they can't even draw arsenal not to even talk of winning them.
And why don't you cite Liverpool as an example, if follow your logic, then Liverpool are even worse because they won only one game. But in fact, this is just the beginning of the season, it is difficult to predict what will happen even at its equator. And by the way, Arsenal also had a very difficult game with Fulham, not only Manchester United found it difficult to win this round. Manchester United still have a lot of work to do, but they have bounced back from the first rounds.

The fact that a lot of people still believe Manchester United is going to play well this season is truly amazing to me. I thought Manchester United will be able to finish in the top six at best again this season, but I also highly doubt that. There is no doubt that the performance which Manchester United has shown this season so far has not been satisfactory at all. Despite the fact that they won against Liverpool, I do not think they will be able to perform like that on a regular basis in the future. However, Arsenal has started very well compared to the other teams, which has already given them a good advantage from the get-go. In my opinion, Arsenal is going to be a team that is consistent throughout this season.
A good Manchester United team game doesn't depend on people's faith at all. You need to look at their subsequent games and then it will be possible to judge in which direction they are changing. If Manchester United demonstrates a good game, then why don't they get into the top six of the best league again, as it was last season. I understand your doubts, because until now (except for the match against Liverpool) Manchester United has shown a disgusting game that is completely different from them. But with each victory (or a good game even in a draw), if this continues, then the doubts of the fans will be dispelled. In my opinion, it is still too early to definitely qualify the Manchester United game this season. The defeat of Liverpool showed that Manchester United can still take the path of confident victories. The coaches also see the failures of the Manchester United and are working to fix it, which gives hope for the possibility of improving Manchester United performance in the 22-23 season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Issa56

Activity: 1414
Merit: 913

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 07:54:34 PM

I'm a United fan and I don't think United are back in the game, but I can easily compare United to Arsenal. If you remember, last season Arsenal were the same clown team as United and in any match they could show both a good game and fail. Just because Arsenal are off to a good start this season is no proof that they will continue to do so, perhaps they will return to last year's pattern. I wouldn't jump to conclusions for at least a few more rounds.
You are the first Manchester united fan that have seen that will say the truth, most of them are saying that Manchester united are back to form, but from their performance I don't think they are back to game yet.
Arsenal is currently hot, their performance have been excellent this season, but we all know Arsenal they won't continue like this till the season will end, very soon they will start losing points, but I just hope this season will be different for arsenal because their performance have been nice this season.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 08:09:21 PM

yeah that's right. Manchester United are now still not ready to fight Arsenal. because Arsenal performed well this season. even continue to win. and haven't lost this season. different from MU who have not performed optimally this season. but lately MU is a little bit better. but MU is not yet at its best. maybe in the middle of the season MU will perform with the maximum. but for now I don't think so.
Currently nobody can compare arsenal with Manchester, Arsenal is the only team that haven't lose any match or draw any match since the beginning of the season, do you want to compare them with Manchester united that lost their first two matches and struggled to win their last match against Southampton. Manchester united fans believe they are back to the game but I don't think so, they can't even draw arsenal not to even talk of winning them.
I would say Arsenal "could" be compared in a way that United started from bottom and will go to top6, and Arsenal started at the top and will go down to top 6 spots. This means they will be close to each other at some point, I am not saying United will pass Arsenal, but I guarantee you that they will be within 3 spots of each other.

It could be 3rd and 6th, which will be big difference when you look at it that way, but from 1st vs 20th, to 3rd vs 6th, that will be closer compared to now. This is why people see a reason to compare these two teams, doesn't make sense for some people, but I can understand what the point is when you compare the two together.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1176
Merit: 556

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2022, 08:19:07 PM

yeah that's right. Manchester United are now still not ready to fight Arsenal. because Arsenal performed well this season. even continue to win. and haven't lost this season. different from MU who have not performed optimally this season. but lately MU is a little bit better. but MU is not yet at its best. maybe in the middle of the season MU will perform with the maximum. but for now I don't think so.
Arsenal have been really impressive, 4 wins in a row in for four games and scored 11 goals, Arteta is building something historical at the Emirates and if they can continue in this form I think history could be made. Manchester United are making signings now, I think this signings will improve the squad when they finally play together.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2022, 08:23:37 PM

Another good season for Kane is what I've predicted. Son seems to have taken a back seat as of now but he should be up and running soon. Haaland will most likely be the top goal scorer by the end of the season. He's got a really good lineup around him to feed it to him. Not many selfish players in City anymore(looking at you Stirling Tongue). Nothing wrong with how Stirling plays though, just not for Man City.
Kane this season seems to be returning to his best form because indeed when you look at last season he was very difficult in goal productivity but it seems this season he is back in prime with the support of Son, Kulusevski and 4 midfielders who are always ready to supply the ball.
This is quite a good thing for Kane and obviously Kane's current form is also a blessing for Tottenham in this season's competition.
I won't say sterling is a selfish player because he left Manchester city with plenty assist on his name, he brought so many successes to this Manchester city side even if they didn't won the champions League and he scored lots of goals.
 Talking about haaland having lot of creative players to always provide for him, I think Harry Kane will challenge him for the goal ranking this season, kane also has two creative machine in Ivan Perisic and Dejan Kulusevski that always create something at of nothing.

Stake VIP wager
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2022, 08:32:27 PM

Arsenal have been really impressive, 4 wins in a row in for four games and scored 11 goals, Arteta is building something historical at the Emirates and if they can continue in this form I think history could be made. Manchester United are making signings now, I think this signings will improve the squad when they finally play together.
Arsenal have the upper hand, they have strong attackers and defenders, on the front line they have a very sharp G jesus and at the back there is Gabriel who is very skilled in aerial combat, Arsenal is really a threat to their opponents going forward, especially MU.

Issa56

Activity: 1414
Merit: 913

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 08:45:44 PM

I would say Arsenal "could" be compared in a way that United started from bottom and will go to top6, and Arsenal started at the top and will go down to top 6 spots. This means they will be close to each other at some point, I am not saying United will pass Arsenal, but I guarantee you that they will be within 3 spots of each other.
United started from the bottom but nobody is sure that Manchester united will be in top 4, I know they might endup being in top 6 before the league end. Also I see some Arsenal fans deceiving theirself that they are going to win the league this season, I think that will be difficult for Arsenal, their performance is good but am sure arsenal won't win the league, I know before the league ends they might be in the top 4 but I don't think Arsenal is going to win the league, Arsenal performance is nice this season but am sure they won't continue like this, time will come when they will start losing points, but am sure they will be in top 4 before season will end.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 09:07:10 PM

It could be 3rd and 6th, which will be big difference when you look at it that way, but from 1st vs 20th, to 3rd vs 6th, that will be closer compared to now. This is why people see a reason to compare these two teams, doesn't make sense for some people, but I can understand what the point is when you compare the two together.
But indeed, seeing Arsenal's performance up and down like the Roller Coaster will obviously be a concern for them too this season. It would be great if they can play well now but when something like last season happens again this season it will be very difficult for them I think.
Now Arsenal just have to maintain their current form so that the same thing last season doesn't happen again today.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
3meek

Activity: 2436
Merit: 682

God, save BTC!

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 09:19:49 PM

It's going to be an interesting game between Fulham and Brighton... Bookmakers have a small preference for Brighton, giving high odds on their win - 2.3... But the juicier odds for Fulham are 3.3... I think I'll take my chances and bet on the home side, something tells me that this time there won't be a draw and they'll win...
zaki12

Activity: 588
Merit: 223

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 09:20:59 PM

In my view, the English league has entered its 4th week. Seeing the performance of Arsenal and Spurs starting the season, it looks like the competition for The Big Six will be more exciting this season.
Well, Man City certainly deserves to be championed.  Liverpool as long as they are consistent can be the main competitors.  Arsenal and Spurs can surprise you.
MU is starting to achieve positive results can try betting into the competition this season.
Chelsea?  They will still enter the competition for big teams but the departure of their forward players and not finding the right goal getter could be a problem.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 09:23:25 PM

I don't think Manchester United and Arsenal will face any problem winning their next match. Manchester United will play an away match against Leicester City. Leicester City has been in poor form this season. They have lost 3 out of 4 matches and drew one. And their position is now at the latest position in the points table. So Manchester United will win the next match very easily.
Arsenal's opponent Aston Villa is also very weak. Lost 3 out of 4 matches and won 1. As Arsenal is in very good form right now. So they won't lose points against a team like Aston Villa.
Manchester United have all the credits to win their next game which is against Leicester city. The Foxes have a very poor start of the season and facing united would not gurantee a draw for them, rather they lose because United will put high pressure on Leicester side. For Arsenal, they're on top of the table and won't step down, not when they know that Manchester city and Tottenham Hotspur are on winning streak, Mikel Arteta can't afford to lose that game against Aston Villa.
The position where Arsenal is in the EPL marvels me alot, I see arsenal like a team that can win every other team.  What am not yet sure about Arsenal if they retain the first position,  it a position Manchester City has been dominating before now. Manchester is the only team that can take Arsenal position.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 09:45:50 PM

United started from the bottom but nobody is sure that Manchester united will be in top 4, I know they might endup being in top 6 before the league end. Also I see some Arsenal fans deceiving theirself that they are going to win the league this season, I think that will be difficult for Arsenal, their performance is good but am sure arsenal won't win the league, I know before the league ends they might be in the top 4 but I don't think Arsenal is going to win the league, Arsenal performance is nice this season but am sure they won't continue like this, time will come when they will start losing points, but am sure they will be in top 4 before season will end.
Manchester United have played well in their last two matches, i don't know if they will consistent from now going forward, but if they do, then they prolly have a chance to make it to the top four, but it is indeed going to be very difficult, the battle for a top four finish in the EPL is more like a fight to win the title itself, and this season we have so many teams eyeing a spot from 1st-4th, only the very best and consistent can get in there, and judging by what Manchester United have shown us in previous seasons, they might not make it.

Having said that, you can't blame Arsenal fans for daring to dream that their club could win the title, as it stands they are strong contenders to win it, yes they would drop points, but so will every other team do, they just have to be consistent. City are too strong though, and i do not think Arsenal can be consistent enough to take City's title; well, who knows, they might just go on to prove me wrong.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 09:56:50 PM

Manchester United have played well in their last two matches, i don't know if they will consistent from now going forward, but if they do, then they prolly have a chance to make it to the top four, but it is indeed going to be very difficult, the battle for a top four finish in the EPL is more like a fight to win the title itself, and this season we have so many teams eyeing a spot from 1st-4th, only the very best and consistent can get in there, and judging by what Manchester United have shown us in previous seasons, they might not make it.
I think Ten Hag can make Man United play consistently if he doesn't try a new strategy. The current strategy and formation (lineup) are quite well and appropriate for Man United squad. And Ten Hag should remember to put Maguire on the bench in each match. Putting Maguire on the bench seems very effective to strengthen the defense line. In the last two matches, Man United only conceded 1 goal once Maguire was on the bench.  Grin

Sure, competing for the top four will be difficult because there are many strong teams. Arsenal, Man City, Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool, and even Brighton or Leeds United are the competitors of the top four. If Man United can maintain their current good performance or improve it, they cannot finish in the top four this season.

Davidvictorson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 857

Livecasino.io

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 10:03:43 PM

Who knows, it may be too early to say it but United may sneak into top 4 and not just this they may win the Europa league and Carabao Cup if the manager can quickly revamp the squad. Because right now, the only players I think cut it for me in the team are - Bruno, De Gea, Varane, Casemiro, Ronaldo, Sancho, and Eriksen.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 10:04:05 PM

Arsenal have the upper hand, they have strong attackers and defenders, on the front line they have a very sharp G jesus and at the back there is Gabriel who is very skilled in aerial combat, Arsenal is really a threat to their opponents going forward, especially MU.
Arsenal does not really have a sharp attack in my opinion, because let's assume Gabriel Jesus has an injury, you cannot bank on nketiah 100%, the bench says alot for a team, if Arsenal had players like Gabriel Jesus two in the squad as a striker there will be no fear if one has injury because there is a back up, the only place arsenal is strong is in the defence, the midfield and attack needs a better substitution players

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 10:09:35 PM

I think Ten Hag can make Man United play consistently if he doesn't try a new strategy. The current strategy and formation (lineup) are quite well and appropriate for Man United squad. And Ten Hag should remember to put Maguire on the bench in each match. Putting Maguire on the bench seems very effective to strengthen the defense line. In the last two matches, Man United only conceded 1 goal once Maguire was on the bench.  Grin

I'm beginning to trust Manchester United that they can be consistent in their performance,  I think the strategy ten Hag is applying to Manchester United is really working for the team. Manchester has sign in players to strengthen their squad,  so I think Manchester United will definitely have a new shape of performance.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 10:11:05 PM

Who knows, it may be too early to say it but United may sneak into top 4 and not just this they may win the Europa league and Carabao Cup if the manager can quickly revamp the squad. Because right now, the only players I think cut it for me in the team are - Bruno, De Gea, Varane, Casemiro, Ronaldo, Sancho, and Eriksen.
Really? They are still in the downtrend .. a hard fought win 1-0 against southampton mean nothing as they just get started , if manchester united could be able to keep that performance at least for the next 10 matches .. then we might continue to talk about manchester united going to win something this season.

Otherwise ... it's early judgement that cannot count in my opinion.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2022, 10:22:03 PM

In my view, the English league has entered its 4th week. Seeing the performance of Arsenal and Spurs starting the season, it looks like the competition for The Big Six will be more exciting this season.
Well, Man City certainly deserves to be championed.  Liverpool as long as they are consistent can be the main competitors.  Arsenal and Spurs can surprise you.
MU is starting to achieve positive results can try betting into the competition this season.
Chelsea?  They will still enter the competition for big teams but the departure of their forward players and not finding the right goal getter could be a problem.
Arsenal, City and Spurs are fine until now and if they continue like that, they will end in the first spots.
Liverpool and ManU have to be evaluated more and more before figuring how they might end.
Chelsea performance is questionable. I don't expect much from them and won't be surprised if they end in Conference League spot.

Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 10:34:14 PM

I think Manchester City can aim for the final victory this year and make up for the disappointments they had last year
nobody will believe this tradition because we have not seen any sign of victory or any sign of winning because this tournament you just started I cannot guarantee one club or any club in particular to be the winner men who have not reached semi-final or quarter final so they are just starting as well so I don't believe that something like that will happen

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 ... 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 [2060] 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 ... 6281 »
  Print  

Jump to: