Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.1%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.3%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 192

Pages: « 1 ... 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 [2126] 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 ... 6204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 648815 times)
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 05:40:34 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2022, 06:10:52 PM by alpamar99

I suspect the sacking of Tuchel has something to do with Boehly liking Cristiano Ronaldo. There were rumors that Boehly wanted to bring a world star player to Stamford Bridge and that player was Cristiano Ronaldo in my guess. Rumors of Ronaldo's move to Chelsea had circulated widely after Jorge Mendes met with the American businessman and investor. You see, Tuchel is not interested in working with Cristiano Ronaldo.
Now even if that's the case, of course it's too late because the transfer market has also closed unless it's in the transfer gap later or maybe next season Todd is still interested in bringing Ronaldo. But in this case I think it's a little difficult, Ronaldo's age is one of the considerations because now he is 37 years old and obviously for a player in the EPL this is very old in my opinion.

zuzie

Activity: 1484
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 05:45:09 PM

Yes Liverpool played far from expected, they are the team that many people trust the most apart from Manchester City this season. But what they show is far from the expectations pinned to them. The loss to Napoli was one of the most disappointing so far. They must be subdued by a score that is not small as well. Their defense is questionable now.

Overall Liverpool's line-up has not change much from last season, especially for defense, Alexander Arnold, van Dijk, Robertson who are always select for important Liverpool matches are still quite efficient used the same as last season.
Liverpool midfielder is also still controlled by Fabinho, Henderson, it's just that Thiago Alcantara has rarely been seen since the EPL season start.
In the match with Napoli yesterday, I see Napoli's 4-2-3-1 formation was quite difficult to stop, Luciano Spalletti's men built a quite good cooperation, especially their midfield.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 06:21:27 PM

Losing to Napoli is a shame for Liverpool. The 4-1 goal gap surprised me, no one expected this kind of performance from Liverpool. They need to find out the team's mistakes and correct them. Also all players must be responsible. I doubt what Liverpool will do this time. Hope they come back again.
Liverpool's fault is that they don't have suitable substitutes when other players are injured. Look at their line-up, do you believe they can do something truly extraordinary this season? What if more players get injured, can Liverpool be expected to win in important match?

Some of the players they signed still need adaptation, it takes time and obviously at the same time they can't get the most out of it. Maybe Klopp should think about how to get his team's performance back better in the next match, this is really a challenging job for him.
The possibility is definitely there and indeed I still feel it will be more difficult if there is a storm of injuries.
Their front line is still not tidy at the moment and Jota is also still in the healing phase so it is still difficult for them now.
But on the other hand this should not be an excuse for them now because their players are still mostly the same there are only a few changes and additions.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 06:28:18 PM

I think we can write Liverpool off already. They have a terribly bad start to the season in the Premier League, if you win almost all the rest you will still become champions, but the problem is that the play shown is also very mediocre. And the game against Newcastle United was almost lost, which they won. I can't remember seeing Liverpool play so badly in recent years. 6 games played and 15 points. That's actually lost 9 points. Manchester City are already well on their way. Liverpool may know it won't be champions, and will mainly focus on the Champions League. City now with Haaland doesn't miss much.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 06:33:37 PM

I think we can write Liverpool off already. They have a terribly bad start to the season in the Premier League, if you win almost all the rest you will still become champions, but the problem is that the play shown is also very mediocre. And the game against Newcastle United was almost lost, which they won. I can't remember seeing Liverpool play so badly in recent years. 6 games played and 15 points. That's actually lost 9 points. Manchester City are already well on their way. Liverpool may know it won't be champions, and will mainly focus on the Champions League. City now with Haaland doesn't miss much.
Liverpool focusing on Champion League? They lost with 4 goals against Napoli.. If Liverpool continued performing like that, they will end 3rd in their group if Rangers will keep losing vs the others. They will play vs Ajax next week.. Could they be better? Many rounds passed in EPL and they didn't seem to recover yet!
This season started very bad for Klopp and it will be a hard one for Liverpool supporters.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 06:45:30 PM

Yes Liverpool played far from expected, they are the team that many people trust the most apart from Manchester City this season. But what they show is far from the expectations pinned to them. The loss to Napoli was one of the most disappointing so far. They must be subdued by a score that is not small as well. Their defense is questionable now.

Overall Liverpool's line-up has not change much from last season, especially for defense, Alexander Arnold, van Dijk, Robertson who are always select for important Liverpool matches are still quite efficient used the same as last season.
Liverpool midfielder is also still controlled by Fabinho, Henderson, it's just that Thiago Alcantara has rarely been seen since the EPL season start.
In the match with Napoli yesterday, I see Napoli's 4-2-3-1 formation was quite difficult to stop, Luciano Spalletti's men built a quite good cooperation, especially their midfield.

I would say defence has become slight sloppy and also their mid control also seems to be weak now. Lot of work to be done for  Klopp to make it balance while the injured players come back but I think injured players are not the only reason why they are losing right now. With Mane's departure, Liverpool has lost their pressing edge so not much pressure as compared to Liverpool that we saw last season. Liverpool are gonna be back on their feet but the question is how much time they will take to perform consistently again.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 07:09:55 PM

I would say defense has become slightly sloppy and also their mid-control also seems to be weak now. Lot of work to be done for  Klopp to make it balanced while the injured players come back but I think injured players are not the only reason why they are losing right now. With Mane's departure, Liverpool has lost their pressing edge so not much pressure as compared to Liverpool that we saw last season. Liverpool is gonna be back on their feet but the question is how much time they will take to perform consistently again.
I think we should look away from mane's departure from Liverpool as the key factor to Liverpool's present predicament as the club has failed in all totality to deliver since the beginning of this round of the premier league. But then Liverpool needs to wake up and man up to face this round since they have not made any positive development since the beginning of the season and if changes need to be made in the club then that should be done I can't imagine Liverpool being under five on the league table.
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1162
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 07:16:13 PM

The Fulham game in three days is going to be Chelsea's first official game after sacking Tuchel. Let's see if there will be some change in their performance. Aubameyang needs to adapt as quick as possible to be a solution to Chelsea's scoring problems. More importantly the team need to play better as a whole. Fulham wouldn't be an easy opponent for them. Fulham were nearly even defeating Liverpool before. Mitrovic is in a great form these days so Chelsea defense will need to be very aware. I still want to believe that this could be the game to improve their morale.
Fulham achievement so far is not really bad although they had lose several times from big teams but compare to other promotion teams Fulham had better position than them and Chelsea had serious internal issue after Tuchel sacked so they have to get new manager immediately and for this match Chelsea have to be careful playing against Fulham on their home ground because Fulham always be playing good as a host even 2 wins so far they get in home so this match won't be easy for Chelsea

Compared to Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest, Fulham is a promoted club whose performances are quite good. Especially when playing at home
like you said Fulham played quite well and were unbeaten, even Fulham can draw with Liverpool, then Fulham can beat Brighton and Brentford if they
play at home. So when Fulham this week face Chelsea, at least Chelsea must be careful, especially Chelsea experiencing internal problems with
the sacking of Tuchel. It is possible that Chelsea will face Fulham with an interim coach, and it is possible that it affects the morale of Chelsea's players.
So it might be difficult for Chelsea to beat Fulham in such a situation, especially since Fulham always play well at home. So my prediction is that
the Fulham vs Chelsea match will end in a draw.
Fulham have been surprisingly good this season. At the beginning of the season I predicted Nottingham Forest to be in the place of Fulham especially after signing 21 new players this summer but I was disappointed, Nottingham Forest are losing games every week,the only game I was so certain of a win and all three points after a 2 nil win over Bournemouth in the first half they lost the game in the second half after conceding 3 goals to Bournemouth. Chelsea against Fulham will be a very tough one, with the current situation at Chelsea I don't see them winning this game.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 07:35:38 PM

I think we should look away from mane's departure from Liverpool as the key factor to Liverpool's present predicament as the club has failed in all totality to deliver since the beginning of this round of the premier league. But then Liverpool needs to wake up and man up to face this round since they have not made any positive development since the beginning of the season and if changes need to be made in the club then that should be done I can't imagine Liverpool being under five on the league table.

With transfer window closed, Klopp has to make his way with the players he has. I think current squad has everything it needs to hold things for now but they need to take things seriously at defence. Another main thing is that Salah is unable to find much goals which is a worrying sign. Furthermore, Nunez also haven't been able to make a good impression given his price tag. Its Luis Diaz who seems to be doing the hard work as of now in their team.

Next they have Wolves ahead in PL and hopefully they will try to change things here.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 07:43:51 PM

After sharing the points versus Everton and losing heavily Liverpool first match on Champions league, tomorrow they will be play versus Wolves. About tomorrow match shouldn't be too tough for Liverpool to win this and get full points, but the mentality of the players was very hit in their previous match vs Napoli, on tomorrow's match Liverpool will be a success or will we be surprised by their defense once again?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2534
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 07:48:44 PM

With transfer window closed, Klopp has to make his way with the players he has. I think current squad has everything it needs to hold things for now but they need to take things seriously at defence. Another main thing is that Salah is unable to find much goals which is a worrying sign. Furthermore, Nunez also haven't been able to make a good impression given his price tag. Its Luis Diaz who seems to be doing the hard work as of now in their team.

Next they have Wolves ahead in PL and hopefully they will try to change things here.
No doubt suddenly things are going against Klopp and his all system Mohammad Salah's failure is also having big trouble for them with their defense is absolutely giving not good response which can create more problems in coming days four goals against team like Napoli is announcing big alarm for them as they have to check their problems quickly otherwise they can go more down even out of all races which could be big disaster for them and management.

Nunez which is having big tag completely failure in this early stage of this season and look like they are not going to do some positive from this, but now they have to change few planning and use of Luis Diaz and Jota can give them better results against Wolves which could be good chance for them in the future.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Iranus

Activity: 1820
Merit: 534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 07:53:40 PM

The Fulham game in three days is going to be Chelsea's first official game after sacking Tuchel. Let's see if there will be some change in their performance. Aubameyang needs to adapt as quick as possible to be a solution to Chelsea's scoring problems. More importantly the team need to play better as a whole. Fulham wouldn't be an easy opponent for them. Fulham were nearly even defeating Liverpool before. Mitrovic is in a great form these days so Chelsea defense will need to be very aware. I still want to believe that this could be the game to improve their morale.
Fulham achievement so far is not really bad although they had lose several times from big teams but compare to other promotion teams Fulham had better position than them and Chelsea had serious internal issue after Tuchel sacked so they have to get new manager immediately and for this match Chelsea have to be careful playing against Fulham on their home ground because Fulham always be playing good as a host even 2 wins so far they get in home so this match won't be easy for Chelsea
Compared to Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest, Fulham is a promoted club whose performances are quite good. Especially when playing at home
like you said Fulham played quite well and were unbeaten, even Fulham can draw with Liverpool, then Fulham can beat Brighton and Brentford if they
play at home. So when Fulham this week face Chelsea, at least Chelsea must be careful, especially Chelsea experiencing internal problems with
the sacking of Tuchel. It is possible that Chelsea will face Fulham with an interim coach, and it is possible that it affects the morale of Chelsea's players.
So it might be difficult for Chelsea to beat Fulham in such a situation, especially since Fulham always play well at home. So my prediction is that
the Fulham vs Chelsea match will end in a draw.
Fulham have been surprisingly good this season. At the beginning of the season I predicted Nottingham Forest to be in the place of Fulham especially after signing 21 new players this summer but I was disappointed, Nottingham Forest are losing games every week,the only game I was so certain of a win and all three points after a 2 nil win over Bournemouth in the first half they lost the game in the second half after conceding 3 goals to Bournemouth. Chelsea against Fulham will be a very tough one, with the current situation at Chelsea I don't see them winning this game.

Last season Fulham was in dire straits. They were in the relegation zone. At the end of the season, their position was 18th. And they managed to win only 5 matches in the entire season. And scored only 27 goals in 38 matches.

But Fulham's performances this season have been strong enough. At least compared to the previous season, they are a very strong team now. They have lost only 2 out of 6 matches. And scored 9 goals. Their gameplay is quite stable. If we can continue this performance, maybe we will see the Fulham team in the top 10 of the points table

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2145

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 08:00:44 PM

Liverpool are a stingy team, they don't spend a lot of money to get good players in the transfer market. See how many players have come and how many have left this season. Nunez became their most expensive signer, while others such as Carvalho, Arthur Melo, Calvin Ramsay were brought in on loan and permanent purchases of under €6 million.

What do you think Liverpool can be proud of this season? Nunez hasn't even adapted well, he's stopped scoring goals and he's not in great form. Currently Chamberlain, Kieta, Henderson are still injured. So their strength has dropped a lot.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 08:20:08 PM

I suspect the sacking of Tuchel has something to do with Boehly liking Cristiano Ronaldo. There were rumors that Boehly wanted to bring a world star player to Stamford Bridge and that player was Cristiano Ronaldo in my guess. Rumors of Ronaldo's move to Chelsea had circulated widely after Jorge Mendes met with the American businessman and investor. You see, Tuchel is not interested in working with Cristiano Ronaldo.
Now even if that's the case, of course it's too late because the transfer market has also closed unless it's in the transfer gap later or maybe next season Todd is still interested in bringing Ronaldo. But in this case I think it's a little difficult, Ronaldo's age is one of the considerations because now he is 37 years old and obviously for a player in the EPL this is very old in my opinion.
Even every thing is possible in current world, but I am feeling it's not all about Ronaldo because with this sack of Tuchel they are not going to have any better things about Ronaldo surely now he is 37 and have no enough stamina and power like he has few years back for changing things with his own right now Eric Ten Haq is doing right job with him and giving him just one half which is surely going to be beneficial for team and Ronaldo as well because with this style of play he is going to improve his performance and can play for long time here in Manchester United.

With their current performance most chances now they are a strong candidate for staying into top four which is big task for them in this season.

logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1689

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 08:21:07 PM

Just wondering, What are the implications of the Queen's death on the upcoming matches in the English Premier League. Do you guys think they are going to be postponed, or it will be business as usual but with some moments of silence before the matches begin?
Forgive me for my ignorance.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Google+

Activity: 2436
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 08:32:22 PM

Liverpool are a stingy team, they don't spend a lot of money to get good players in the transfer market. See how many players have come and how many have left this season. Nunez became their most expensive signer, while others such as Carvalho, Arthur Melo, Calvin Ramsay were brought in on loan and permanent purchases of under €6 million.

What do you think Liverpool can be proud of this season? Nunez hasn't even adapted well, he's stopped scoring goals and he's not in great form. Currently Chamberlain, Kieta, Henderson are still injured. So their strength has dropped a lot.
Liverpool game this season is not as good as last season. their drive and strength had dropped drastically since the Mane left. Nunez as you say, he hasn't found his sharpness up front. Kloop may be a little confused by Liverpool playing conditions where they have struggled to win in the domestic league at the start of this season. Now the defeat to Napoli was so heartbreaking because in that prestigious competition Liverpool could be humiliated with a big score. We will see Liverpool bounce back in the upcoming match in the domestic league where Liverpool will face Wolves.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 08:36:55 PM

Arsenal will be locking horns with Everton on Sunday in a do or die affair for the gunners due to the embarrassing loss they had at Old Trafford last week Sunday. Before then the gunners were on a five straight matches unbeaten run,and after they lose the game,Gabriel Jesus came online to say every one in the dressing room were frustrated at the defeat,because they never wanted to loose at that time,Atleast a draw would have been preferable,but they lose.And now they would want to win Everton this weekend to still maintain their position on the league table.They are ontop of the table at the moment,and they hope to continue leading till at least January.They are followed by City who have drawn two and lose none of their six matches.
Against Everton is an opportunity for Arsenal to return to a positive trend, but before facing Everton Arsenal must first play against Zurich in the European League, so with the current squad it takes a strategy for Arteta to rotate players to be able to continue to perform optimally in these two matches, everton is still in a bad condition without winning a single game out of 6 matches, but still arsenal need to be aware of everton revival especially last week they managed to hold off another strong team ( liverpool).
 It's okay to say Everton will be an easy one for Arsenal but we should not be quick to assume they will win because if there's one thing they know how to do is to somehow manage to drop points when they lose but I'm hoping this time will be different.
 And as for their first game against Zurich, it was a win for them as Nketiah sealed the fate of the Gunners at the Kybunpark...
Honestly it was quite a night for him as he didn't just have a goal but an assist as well. A good positive start for them.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1105

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 08:44:34 PM

big money beckons... he gets a 5-year contract at fc chelsea and the club has to transfer €18.4 million to brighton as a transfer fee.
this makes Graham Potter the second most expensive coach for whom a transfer fee was paid
I'm surprised to know how expensive Graham Potter is. Is he really worth €18.4 million?  Undecided
As far as I know, Graham Potter only won 1 title so far, 1 Swedish Cup Winner. If we compare it with Mauricio Pochettino, Pochettino's achievement seems better. I'm a bit confused why Chelsea didn't try to hire Pochettino and chose to pay a lot of money for Potter.

How good is Graham Potter on coaching big teams?. Most times it really not easy managing big players even the most experienced coaches have this difficulties.
Potter never managed big teams.
He only managed small teams: Brighton, Swansea, and Östersunds.
Read: https://www.transfermarkt.com/graham-potter/stationen/trainer/23954

Of course, it is not easy to manage big teams. Especially, to improve instantly a big team performance. Potter is expected to bring quick and instant change, very hard to do even for a coach with a lot of experience in managing big teams.

~don't be surprised if the media brings up this rumor again, I think this is just to get the interest of the readers.
Very very agree with you.
The media wrote the rumor back to attract readers.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 09:11:04 PM

~don't be surprised if the media brings up this rumor again, I think this is just to get the interest of the readers.
Very very agree with you.
The media wrote the rumor back to attract readers.
It's their job and their job because otherwise it doesn't look like it's going to be that much fun and they won't get enough news either.
We know what kind of Ronaldo Ronaldo is, so it will be very difficult to let this player out of the news because he is one of the people who has received the most attention because of his performance in the last few seasons and his achievements are so good that no matter how small the news about this player will always be crowded.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 09:31:10 PM

After sharing the points versus Everton and losing heavily Liverpool first match on Champions league, tomorrow they will be play versus Wolves. About tomorrow match shouldn't be too tough for Liverpool to win this and get full points, but the mentality of the players was very hit in their previous match vs Napoli, on tomorrow's match Liverpool will be a success or will we be surprised by their defense once again?
If you look at the quality of the players and the opponents they will face, it shouldn't be that hard, but if you look at it from the other side, like the current performance, it seems like it's still a bit difficult for them.
Their possession of the ball is very good but the problem is that when they receive counter-attacks often their defenders cannot return to their original place and since losing to Manchester United at that time T.Alexander Arnold often cannot return to their original place which makes the opposing team very easy. score goals.
Klopp must anticipate something like this from happening in their match against Wolves.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 [2126] 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 ... 6204 »
  Print  

Jump to: