Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.1%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 ... 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 [2885] 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 2921 2922 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 ... 6281 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 657696 times)
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 09:07:45 PM

Of course Chelsea have the good mentality to keep fighting for a proper place before the end of the season. I think Fulham will lose their next meeting against Chelsea, that's because Chelsea look like they are going to do anything at Stamford Bridge. 3 points are very important for Chelsea at the moment following their poor results in many previous matches.
Fulham has experienced 2 losses in the sequence last matches. And I am sure that they will try their best again not to lose. On the other hand, Chelsea also has their reason why should win in order to reach higher place at the standing table. But, I don't know I am feeling doubt about Chelsea because sometimes, their performance is beyond expectation to be much worse. They are not as good as the last season, sometimes, they are predicted able to win easily but in fact, they lost an even easy match. That is why I am not really sure to predict Chelsea will become the winner because they often make a disappointment. Chelsea has quite a strong squads and they also have a good coach, but they still cannot be able to show their best performance so far as usual in the last season  Grin

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 09:08:31 PM

After winning this game they wait for Manchester City to lose points against Tottenham away. Of course, Manchester City beat them already by an unforgettable comeback. But I can't be sure of another win away this time. It depends on how good Tottenham will defend them. It will be quite hard to stop this Haaland but let's see. I smell another game in which both teams score.  Smiley
If you're a Tottenham supporter then just pray that Haaland and the others don't score, but I don't think you're either one of those two. Expecting Tottenham to beat Manchester City is possible, but the probability is low. I'm not sure if Tottenham can be stronger at home, but I don't think Manchester City will be that weak.

Manchester City are determined to keep their distance from Arsenal who have led the standings so far for so long. Arsenal has 1 other match that has not been played so the points will probably be 8 points different from Manchester City. So winning is mandatory for Pep Guardiola and his team, there are no excuses.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 09:20:46 PM

1.57 - 4.00 - 5.50

Chelsea are the clear favourites, but the chances of them dropping points in this game are also quite high - around 36%.
Honestly, with odds like this I'm still not too sure about Chelsea. They are the favorites but Fulham are a club that can have a few surprises at times.
They lost before because there was indeed a red card from Joao but even though they played full with 11 players they still couldn't be said to be able to win against Fulham and the chance of a draw is even bigger if you look at Fulham at this time even though in several previous matches they had to be injured for other big clubs .

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 09:27:42 PM

I do not think that it will be a tie. I think Chelsea will win and I see a big potential for them. Fulham already lost to Spurs and they would be looking to win one here, if they keep losing back to back then it would be terrible for them, so I understand why people want to see them win, but I do not think that it will happen.

I believe that Chelsea is too good to lose now and they have lost enough and they are not in a good spot in the league, so they need this win and I believe it's going to happen. This is not a simple game, and nobody could predict it easily, nobody could say that this team will win for sure, but my "prediction" is that Chelsea is too good to lose and can't afford it.

Chelsea really lost too much and they have nowhere to retreat, so it is worth waiting for them to take three points in this game at home. But the bookmaker quotes for this game are as follows:

1.57 - 4.00 - 5.50

Chelsea are the clear favourites, but the chances of them dropping points in this game are also quite high - around 36%.

Askaa me and I will say no to Chelsea dropping points to Fulham, they've had too much of the loss now it's time for them to win comfortably. Overlook the bookmakers and follow how they did against Liverpool last weekend.

They're not just going to be favorites they're going to win this game on Friday night.  With the game against Liverpool, if they take good chances they are winning.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 09:35:19 PM

Of course Chelsea have the good mentality to keep fighting for a proper place before the end of the season. I think Fulham will lose their next meeting against Chelsea, that's because Chelsea look like they are going to do anything at Stamford Bridge. 3 points are very important for Chelsea at the moment following their poor results in many previous matches.
Chelsea has really been poor this season and one of the problem being injuries on their top and in form players, but with the signings they have made so far this January, I can tell they will pick up their form little by little, Fulham has been outstanding so far this season, they play a very good football, so the game is not going to be an easy game, but I see Chelsea desperate of the 3 points, so I see Chelsea winning that game, is going to be really hard but I think they will pull through.
Indeed, one of the obstacles to Chelsea's worsening performance this season is the number of their main players who are injured and that makes Graham Potter very dizzy thinking about the best strategy for each game. But against Fulham later, in my opinion, Chelsea will be in trouble again and for sure this will be a proof match whether Chelsea can get up or even fall again.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 10:03:26 PM

Indeed, one of the obstacles to Chelsea's worsening performance this season is the number of their main players who are injured and that makes Graham Potter very dizzy thinking about the best strategy for each game. But against Fulham later, in my opinion, Chelsea will be in trouble again and for sure this will be a proof match whether Chelsea can get up or even fall again.
That was when they were at the start but some of the players had returned from their injuries but Chelsea's performance was still the same without any significant changes.
At the moment, Chelsea still can't be said to be good, even though the few matches they have played recently are still quite good because they are still getting points.
The reason injuries can't work anymore if they are still reaping bad results is because there are already several new players who have even made their debut there.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 10:35:23 PM

But anyway, Fulham have been playing good football this season finishing 7th in their 21 match so far. Having 31 points from 9 wins, 4 draws and 8 defeats is proof that Fulham is very serious after getting promotion, so Chelsea must be careful even playing at home.
Fulham have lost their last two matches and that makes them not stay silent because of course Fulham will also try very hard so that they don't lose in 3 consecutive matches because it will be embarrassing for fulham, If Chelsea manages to take advantage of the opportunities that exist to to break down the Fulham defense then it is very likely that Chelsea will win the upcoming match.

JoyMarsha

Activity: 840
Merit: 361

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 10:47:15 PM

Chelsea are indeed in a difficult situation but they have made changes in their squad by bringing in a few players maybe Mudryk and Felix can help go further for Chelsea to reach their target line.
The week ahead against Fulham will be a tough one but I believe it will wake up after a number of players have come to Chelsea, Potter will not remain silent in his inconsistency with their players but the effort will certainly be made and play Fulham at home Stamford Bridge I think Chelsea will be stronger mentally.
I like the way the Chelsea owner is going for the best players to bring them to the Chelsea squad. It will now be a wake-up move for all Chelsea players that if you don't perform well, someone else will take your position and he will be fixture more.
Chelsea's mentality now is to try and win matches. Although it is gonna take them a little bit of time for them to master each other playing patterns.
It's a must-win for Chelsea. Securing the 3 points is very important to them
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 10:53:45 PM

Manchester City are determined to keep their distance from Arsenal who have led the standings so far for so long. Arsenal has 1 other match that has not been played so the points will probably be 8 points different from Manchester City. So winning is mandatory for Pep Guardiola and his team, there are no excuses.
There is absolutely no excuses for Pep and City, i think if they lose any game in the EPL right now, it would give Arsenal an unassailable lead at the summit of the EPL table. The good thing about Arsenal's lead at the summit is that they can afford to lose one or two games and still remain where they are, but every game for City from now going forward is a must win.

Having said that, Pep's boys already beat Spurs 4-2 about a week or so ago, they had to wrestle back to get all three points after trailing by 2 goals to nil; i am pretty sure Pep wouldn't want his team to concede cheap goals like they did in the first leg, thus i think City might win this game pretty easily, in the same weekend Arsenal play a relegation threatened Everton, definitely City know they have to win because Arsenal will most likely win.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Sandra_hakeem

Activity: 812
Merit: 1050

Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2023, 10:55:17 PM

Fulham have lost their last two matches and that makes them not stay silent because of course Fulham will also try very hard so that they don't lose in 3 consecutive matches because it will be embarrassing for fulham, If Chelsea manages to take advantage of the opportunities that exist to to break down the Fulham defense then it is very likely that Chelsea will win the upcoming match.
Fulham has a big advantage over Chelsea already as we all Know... They're on the 7th position with about 31 points to reckon.... While Chelsea is still leaping on the 10th position so I don't really see Chelsea in a position to hurt them.
Secondly, they lost their last two matches and you think they'll wanna lose again? No way!! Infact, Chelsea isn't reliable this season -- it's what we all know already -- they only managed to win their match against crystal palace, which I think was a game of luck. I see Fulham winning the game -- atleast for a draw point.

Sandra 🧑‍🦰

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
X-ray

Activity: 2912
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 11:01:16 PM

Askaa me and I will say no to Chelsea dropping points to Fulham, they've had too much of the loss now it's time for them to win comfortably. Overlook the bookmakers and follow how they did against Liverpool last weekend.

They're not just going to be favorites they're going to win this game on Friday night.  With the game against Liverpool, if they take good chances they are winning.
A bit difficult to say if chelsea was bad against Liverpool. Chelsea has been making some golden chances but its players were not lucky enough. I meant chelsea was playing a anfield and it was getting draw against Liverpool on anfield which is good rather than got lose. I do know that some people may feel skeptical about the performance of Chelsea but since Chelsea was a big team compared with fulham and I will take it. Some players have come to the club as well. this could be a risky bet for me but no problem at all.
I think Chelsea will be winning the game against Fulham in the upcoming match of EPL. If I lose and yeah it's not my lucky day

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1032

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 12:06:06 AM

I think Chelsea will be winning the game against Fulham in the upcoming match of EPL. If I lose and yeah it's not my lucky day
it's too much weird if lose at home next. I don't know what happens in the squad, it looks like Chelsea need a new coach to manage the squad because when I look at the details, they don't have a problem with each line, and all component is good, maybe potter doesn't put a player in the best position.

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 12:30:45 AM

it's too much weird if lose at home next. I don't know what happens in the squad, it looks like Chelsea need a new coach to manage the squad because when I look at the details, they don't have a problem with each line, and all component is good, maybe potter doesn't put a player in the best position.

Wasting any point in this match will be an absolute disaster for Chelsea, time is running out and the team need to start getting points and improve their position in the standings asap, the actual position is really catastrophic and it sounds like a nightmare for all Chelsea fans around the world

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 01:23:16 AM

The score is now on Graham Potter to settle if he losses the game to Fulham at home, the fans won't forgive him for that, forget that the management backing him, once the fans are exhausted with his por tactics he'll be sent a sack letter.
The game should seethe favorites winning they already have a good back defender's, Koullibaly on the bench would be a good thing to see he overlaps and cause too many errors for Chelsea loosing unnecessary possession is something else I've observed.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
X-ray

Activity: 2912
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 01:27:34 AM

Let's give potter more times to try. He has been getting what he wants. There's no reason for potter to make another excuse about the current squad of Chelsea. Potter has been buying so many new players. i guess that more to come soon. There will be a significant change in the play style of Chelsea with new players. Mudryk has been giving differentiate in the play style of Chelsea. Chelsea was able to become offensive on anfield. that was a huge improvement for Chelsea. I can hope that fofana will be fit with Chelsea as a new striker.
I hope chelsea will be using him very soon. I kinda feel chelsea will become better.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bobrox

Activity: 1176
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 03:08:52 AM

The score is now on Graham Potter to settle if he losses the game to Fulham at home, the fans won't forgive him for that, forget that the management backing him, once the fans are exhausted with his por tactics he'll be sent a sack letter.
The game should seethe favorites winning they already have a good back defender's, Koullibaly on the bench would be a good thing to see he overlaps and cause too many errors for Chelsea loosing unnecessary possession is something else I've observed.
Last weeks I watched Chelsea fans interview about they have loss hope with his favorite team in this season and give up opportunity with Primer League trophy or finish at top fourth standing position. I think basic problem with Chelsea have poor performance in this season because Graham Potter have poor tactic and several loss winning trend make Chelsea stuck on 10th standing awhile.

Have played 20 matches and Chelsea still remaining 10 points left from Manchester United but have little chance for finishing at top fourth, but Primer League tittle race have far away and Chelsea's fans can forget it because behind 21 points left most difficult to reach Arsenal on the top standing position.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ahli38

Activity: 854
Merit: 742

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 03:32:22 AM

I hope Chelsea can win in that match. because in January alone, Chelsea have brought in a lot of new players who are expected to strengthen Chelsea's performance in the remaining matches. these players were Mykhaylo Mudryk, Andrey Santos, David Noni Madueke, Datro Fofana and Benoit Badiashile. there are even reports that there will be 3 more players who will be brought in to Chelsea. I hope this time Graham potter can find the best strategy to bring Chelsea back to its best performance. However, if it turns out that Chelsea are still losing in the match, it is clear that many will feel disappointed.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
klidex

Activity: 1428
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 03:43:51 AM

If you look at it from the point of view of the game on the field when facing the opposing team, Chelsea have played quite well in every line of players.
Maybe because the strategy directed by the coach is still not precise and good as it is difficult for players to carry out attacks or defenses that are really mature. Positioning of players is also important and it is possible that the position of the players is still not quite right so that each player is a little less than optimal in a match.

The coach must have a different strategy and way of managing the game, maybe Potter has to make improvements and rearrange everything so that Chelsea can compete optimally with more satisfying results.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 04:16:48 AM

But anyway, Fulham have been playing good football this season finishing 7th in their 21 match so far. Having 31 points from 9 wins, 4 draws and 8 defeats is proof that Fulham is very serious after getting promotion, so Chelsea must be careful even playing at home.
On the first met Chelsea lose at Fulham home ground and now they will met each other again but this time Chelsea as a host and during this season Chelsea home ground records is not really bad although they had several times lose at home but it comes from strong teams such as Arsenal and Manchester City and i will assume Fulham weaker than those teams so Chelsea should be able to get revenge from Fulham and indeed Chelsea are really required a lot of improvement especially their forward lines but for this match i am sure they will going to win the match and probably with slim score 1-0 or 2-1

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 04:21:19 AM

Quote from: blue Snow
Quote from: X-ray

I think, that is what Chelsea need in this season because they have potential players but their performance is still poor which is not giving their fans joy. Chelsea need a new potential coach that can work on their players so that they will start bringing out good results that will make people to believe that they can still achieve something good before the end of the tournament. I don't think, this coach has something reasonable to offer Chelsea this season because when Manchester united changed their coach to this present one many things changed positively that is making Manchester united displaying well in all competition.

Pages: « 1 ... 2835 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 2841 2842 2843 2844 2845 2846 2847 2848 2849 2850 2851 2852 2853 2854 2855 2856 2857 2858 2859 2860 2861 2862 2863 2864 2865 2866 2867 2868 2869 2870 2871 2872 2873 2874 2875 2876 2877 2878 2879 2880 2881 2882 2883 2884 [2885] 2886 2887 2888 2889 2890 2891 2892 2893 2894 2895 2896 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 2905 2906 2907 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 2920 2921 2922 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 2932 2933 2934 2935 ... 6281 »
  Print  

Jump to: