Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:22:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.1%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.3%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 192

Pages: « 1 ... 4191 4192 4193 4194 4195 4196 4197 4198 4199 4200 4201 4202 4203 4204 4205 4206 4207 4208 4209 4210 4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 4219 4220 4221 4222 4223 4224 4225 4226 4227 4228 4229 4230 4231 4232 4233 4234 4235 4236 4237 4238 4239 4240 [4241] 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 4247 4248 4249 4250 4251 4252 4253 4254 4255 4256 4257 4258 4259 4260 4261 4262 4263 4264 4265 4266 4267 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 4275 4276 4277 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 4288 4289 4290 4291 ... 6269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 656158 times)
Ruttoshi

Activity: 364
Merit: 294

Baba God Noni

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 07:36:14 PM

Arsenal and Manchester United are very enthusiastic about this big match. Last week Arsenal were only able to draw with Fulham, this time Arsenal will not waste the opportunity to get full points in front of their fans. Manchester United wants to continue its positive trend after last week's dramatic victory over Nottingham Forest.
This match will take place with high tension and both teams will attack each other in search of victory, Arsenal and Manchester United, who both conceded two goals in their last matches, must maintain their defense more firmly to prevent conceding more than two goals.

It is mandatory for Arsenal to win this week's game following their previous draw against Fulham. Arsenal are also still playing at home and will likely try their best to avoid losing the points that are being contested by the two teams. I believe Manchester United are coming to win maximum points, but I am inclined to believe that Arsenal will not make the same mistakes as against Fulham last week.

Arsenal must maintain a points distance from the top of the standings where currently only Manchester City has 9 points. Manchester City will face Fulham on matchday 4 this week, but they don't seem to be as bad as Arsenal in that match. Arsenal may be under pressure if Manchester United manages to steal maximum points at the Emirates Stadium, but this has got to be the hardest to predict.

It was quite unfortunate that Arsenal drew their game with Fulham but I don't think that the same thing will repeat itself against Man united. Arsenal has more advantage to win this game because they are playing at Emirate and Man United is not in their super form.

Man united will take this match very serious and they wouldn't want to loss all three points to Arsenal. What I think is that the match will be tough and it is the club that has the best wining strategy that will win the match. It might even end up being a draw. Arteta will love a win but how possible will that be.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lillominato89

Activity: 826
Merit: 855

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 07:36:20 PM

It is very risky for Liverpool to lose Mohamed Salah because he is not like his former team-mates like Firminho or Mane and Mohamed Salah is still in his best form so his contribution is still very much needed for Liverpool. Even if Mohamed Salah leaves for a Saudi league team, it will only prevent Liverpool from achieving their initial target of being able to compete in the top 4 again. Mohamed Salah's role is more important than any other player at the club and Jurgen Kloop must be able to persuade him to stay at least until this season before Jurgen Kloop finds a suitable replacement for him.
Seeing how Sadio Mané's absence from the club has been felt by the Liverpool team so far, and if we talk about Mohamed Salah's departure from Liverpool, I do think it will greatly affect the entire Liverpool team's performance because it is almost like the team was built or structured around Mo. Salah since his arrival at Anfield. But the management of Liverpool should ensure that they make a good replacement for him before letting him go; hence they may experience another setback this season.

a top player like Mohamed Salah will be difficult to replace in such a short time available to make purchases in the transfer market, I wouldn't be surprised if Mo Salah moved to Saudi Arabia, now with their stratospheric contracts they are tempting for everyone! all are willing to lose prestige to get money in exaggerated amounts

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 826
Merit: 640

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 07:38:06 PM

Arsenal and Manchester United are very enthusiastic about this big match. Last week Arsenal were only able to draw with Fulham, this time Arsenal will not waste the opportunity to get full points in front of their fans. Manchester United wants to continue its positive trend after last week's dramatic victory over Nottingham Forest.
This match will take place with high tension and both teams will attack each other in search of victory, Arsenal and Manchester United, who both conceded two goals in their last matches, must maintain their defense more firmly to prevent conceding more than two goals.

It is mandatory for Arsenal to win this week's game following their previous draw against Fulham. Arsenal are also still playing at home and will likely try their best to avoid losing the points that are being contested by the two teams. I believe Manchester United are coming to win maximum points, but I am inclined to believe that Arsenal will not make the same mistakes as against Fulham last week.

Arsenal must maintain a points distance from the top of the standings where currently only Manchester City has 9 points. Manchester City will face Fulham on matchday 4 this week, but they don't seem to be as bad as Arsenal in that match. Arsenal may be under pressure if Manchester United manages to steal maximum points at the Emirates Stadium, but this has got to be the hardest to predict.
Seeing from the current conditions, it is actually not only Arsenal who are eyeing it because surely Manchester United will also do the same thing because Manchester United also need 3 points in this match.
I think this will be a pretty interesting match because both clubs will definitely aim for 3 points as a form of their seriousness in passing the start of the season.
Arsenal have the advantage of playing home but on the other hand Manchester United also have big ambitions and this will be very worth watching for this week.

btw the odds are quite interesting where Arsenal are really favourites in this match is anyone ready to bet?

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1302

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 07:57:47 PM

I do not see Liverpool last season having a bad performance or a decline in performance but what I see is Liverpool performance is still the same from the previous season and Liverpool is one of the big teams that is the toughest competitor for other teams, even like Man City, it will be a little difficult later when they meet and play against Liverpol.
and at least Liverpool do not lose their form stay consistent with their performances and Im sure Liverpool will be runners up this season.
I also think like that because Liverpool experienced many things last season so this season Liverpool must have made very good improvements and can clearly become a team that can make it difficult for other teams like Manchester City and other teams. This is just the start of the season and Liverpool have also shown how they look so there is a possibility that in the next game Liverpool can still make an even bigger surprise for this season.
well, I hope that Liverpool this season can get their glory again even without star players but this team has a lot of experience and has pocketed a lot of strategies that can be used in any case. and for the next match Liverpool will compete against Aston Villa which is not a tough opponent for Liverpool. but seeing Aston Villa performance in the previous match makes a little doubt about betting on this match even though in history these two teams would be superior to Liverpool but this season is much different because Aston Villa has improved slightly.
maybe I think choosing to bet on two teams to score would be better.

I think don't underestimate Aston Villa, they may well draw the game even. At least I also think that both teams will score in this match. I would rather look at Liverpool's next matches, there are really not very strong opponents, they have all chances to get a good number of points.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 08:02:56 PM

It was quite unfortunate that Arsenal drew their game with Fulham but I don't think that the same thing will repeat itself against Man united. Arsenal has more advantage to win this game because they are playing at Emirate and Man United is not in their super form.

Man united will take this match very serious and they wouldn't want to loss all three points to Arsenal. What I think is that the match will be tough and it is the club that has the best wining strategy that will win the match. It might even end up being a draw. Arteta will love a win but how possible will that be.

I think Arsenal has a big chance to win that match because they are playing at home. It's the same as when they were held to a draw at Fulham last week, but basically they have to learn from that mistake to get maximum points against Manchester United this week. I have no doubts about the quality of Arsenal's players, but Ten Hag and his team will not be beaten easily either.

Probabilities suggest that Arsenal have home advantage which makes them favorites, but who knows maybe Manchester United will secure the 3 points. I'm counting on Arsenal to win despite their draw last week.
Wiwo

Activity: 1092
Merit: 721

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 08:05:44 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2023, 08:21:37 PM by Wiwo

How it is no one have mention the ongoing Chelsea vs AFC in the EFL league because the match is kind of tough right now for both clubs and that is why I came over here thinking I would be seeing multiple match commentaries but surprisingly none here or maybe I missed it already since this is one of the most active thread here on the gambling section.

But all the same, I think my prediction for the Match is that the 99 minutes will end in a draw for both clubs since the atmosphere already to exists for both teams and both are playing a defence game right now.
ajiz138

Activity: 1540
Merit: 813

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 08:13:23 PM

How it is no one have mention the ongoing Chelsea vs AFC in the premier league because the match is kind of tough right now for both clubs and that is why I came over here thinking I would be seeing multiple match commentaries but surprisingly none here or maybe I missed it already since this is one of the most active thread here on the gambling section.

But all the same, I think my prediction for the Match is that the 99 minutes will end in a draw for both clubs since the atmosphere already to exists for both teams and both are playing a defence game right now.
You are wrong to mention that the match is not the Premier League but the EFL Cup which is going on now.
There may not be much to talk about because this cup is small just look at the Chelsea squad that is dropped is the second layer maybe some are not interesting to watch it unless the big team meets the big team again.

Looking at the statistics Chelsea is superior but there is still time for Chelsea to score more goals because there is still a chance for that, I also did not place a bet here I think this is less interesting.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wiwo

Activity: 1092
Merit: 721

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 08:20:55 PM

How it is no one have mention the ongoing Chelsea vs AFC in the premier league because the match is kind of tough right now for both clubs and that is why I came over here thinking I would be seeing multiple match commentaries but surprisingly none here or maybe I missed it already since this is one of the most active thread here on the gambling section.

You are wrong to mention that the match is not the Premier League but the EFL Cup which is going on now.
There may not be much to talk about because this cup is small just look at the Chelsea squad that is dropped is the second layer maybe some are not interesting in watching it unless the big team meets the big team again.

Looking at the statistics Chelsea is superior but there is still time for Chelsea to score more goals because there is still a chance for that, I also did not place a bet here I think this is less interesting.
Hey mate I am sorry about my mistakes I wanted to mention that here and for us to discuss the game I quite agree that Chelsea have tried all their possible best to recover from their previous club crisis which affected their performance both in the international and local league examples of such poor performance is the ongoing matches that we are discussing here right now.

Even though Chelsea was up against a smaller club in the game,  the club still managed to score their first goal a few minutes into the game.
ginsan

Activity: 1372
Merit: 627

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 08:38:10 PM

well, I hope that Liverpool this season can get their glory again even without star players but this team has a lot of experience and has pocketed a lot of strategies that can be used in any case. and for the next match Liverpool will compete against Aston Villa which is not a tough opponent for Liverpool. but seeing Aston Villa performance in the previous match makes a little doubt about betting on this match even though in history these two teams would be superior to Liverpool but this season is much different because Aston Villa has improved slightly.
What do you mean without star players. Isn't Salah one of the star players in the EPL where he is very feared by his opponents because of his skill in tearing apart the opponent's defense. Apart from that, Liverpool also has Gakpo and Jota and Nunez, of course their quality can be relied on enough to be able to bring big changes to their progress this season.

I know that sometimes someone calls them a star player because it is based on the many goals they have scored. But Salah has proven his quality every season so we still call him a star player in the Liverpool team. For this week Liverpool will face Aston villa at home, of course we want to see Liverpool win this match with a big score.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
udidrone

Activity: 2114
Merit: 268

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:05:53 PM

What do you mean without star players. Isn't Salah one of the star players in the EPL where he is very feared by his opponents because of his skill in tearing apart the opponent's defense. Apart from that, Liverpool also has Gakpo and Jota and Nunez, of course their quality can be relied on enough to be able to bring big changes to their progress this season.

I know that sometimes someone calls them a star player because it is based on the many goals they have scored. But Salah has proven his quality every season so we still call him a star player in the Liverpool team. For this week Liverpool will face Aston villa at home, of course we want to see Liverpool win this match with a big score.

Maybe he forgot Salah is always among the top scorers in the premier league his name will always be in the top 3 so he deserves to be called a star player
Liverpool is not lacking in star players it's just that they are in a transitional of a new generation it takes a process to get the best game but slowly we will see
Liverpool's recent win was impressive it is proof that they have great potential to compete just wait for the time.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Davidvictorson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 857

Livecasino.io

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:08:56 PM

Arsenal's game against Manchester United will be a test of tactical strategies. I hope to see a perfect teamwork for the trio Partey, Odegaard, and Saka. Because of Mason Mount there would be a slight change in Man U's formation like that Fernandes my play forwards. Well, at the end of the day, Manchester United is going to beat Arsenal by 2 goals to nil. Rashford to score. And lastly, I would love to see Kai Havertz on bench for this particular Match. He can't be relied on.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
topbitcoin

Activity: 1666
Merit: 691

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:11:31 PM

Don't forget Alisson and Van Dijk although Van Dijk's performance has diminished a little this season but he is still one of the defenders who can be said to be a star for the EPL so I agree with what you said by saying Liverpool without star players is a mistake.
This season Liverpool want to show that they want to improve and that is proven by their current performance which is quite good at the beginning of the season. 2 wins and 1 draw are not too bad even though many are not satisfied with their draw in their first match but Liverpool this season has a strong determination to return to the top 4 and compete as one of the championship candidates.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:17:50 PM

Don't forget Alisson and Van Dijk although Van Dijk's performance has diminished a little this season but he is still one of the defenders who can be said to be a star for the EPL so I agree with what you said by saying Liverpool without star players is a mistake.
This season Liverpool want to show that they want to improve and that is proven by their current performance which is quite good at the beginning of the season. 2 wins and 1 draw are not too bad even though many are not satisfied with their draw in their first match but Liverpool this season has a strong determination to return to the top 4 and compete as one of the championship candidates.

I don't know about Van Dijk because last season he never found his best form and at times even was a risk factor for the team. He wasn't the player we know from the time when Liverpool made it to the Champions League finals. It doesn't mean he is bad right now, but I would rather see him show some stable performances for a while and then call him a superstar again because last season he wasn't a superstar, he was a former superstar. Maybe the game against Newcastle somehow brainwashed the whole Liverpool team and they can benefit from that result for a while and be more self-confident again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
arimamib

Activity: 1806
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 09:31:21 PM

Most likely what this means is that Liverpool is not recruiting star players in this transfer window. I think Liverpool strength is still quite strong even though some of their senior players left in this transfer window like Fabinho, Henderson and Firmino. Of course, Kloop has brought in good quality players in this transfer market such as Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, of course their presence can cover their gaps in weakness.

Apart from that, Liverpool also achieved satisfactory results in the last 3 matches at the start of this season.  So, we're still at the start of the season, there are a lot of changes that might be made by kloop to bring Liverpool to compete in the race for the EPL trophy this season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 09:39:03 PM

Maybe he forgot Salah is always among the top scorers in the premier league his name will always be in the top 3 so he deserves to be called a star player
Liverpool is not lacking in star players it's just that they are in a transitional of a new generation it takes a process to get the best game but slowly we will see
Liverpool's recent win was impressive it is proof that they have great potential to compete just wait for the time.
Liverpool are seeking for a replacement of Salah in case his departure is confirmed to Saudi Pro League. There is now rumours about Ansu Fati and Abde Ezzalzouli from Barcelona.
Liverpool are also seeking to recruit Ryan Gravenberch from Bayern Munich. Since the Mercato is live, we will see few changes in the team most likely. Otherwise, it is true that Liverpool is living transitional period and will have to adapt to it to be able to challenge City and the others again.

Iroh

Activity: 686
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:42:12 PM

I think Arsenal has a big chance to win that match because they are playing at home. It's the same as when they were held to a draw at Fulham last week, but basically they have to learn from that mistake to get maximum points against Manchester United this week. I have no doubts about the quality of Arsenal's players, but Ten Hag and his team will not be beaten easily either.

Probabilities suggest that Arsenal have home advantage which makes them favorites, but who knows maybe Manchester United will secure the 3 points. I'm counting on Arsenal to win despite their draw last week.

I too think Arsenal has a better chance of bagging the three points in the game with Manchester United. Asides the supposed advantage Arsenal may have playing at home, they’ve got a good squad as well as the determination towards winning the game. I too have little doubts about the quality of the players playing for Arsenal and I think they’ve got what it takes to play against Manchester United and come out the victor.

Personally, I’m hoping for a Man United win but I wouldn’t hold my breath. I think the game may have both teams each scoring a goal.
I doubt Arsenal is the favorites to win cause of playing at home. They’ve become much better and are looking good enough to win. But the game could go either way and Man United could as well go ahead and get the win.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2023, 09:43:28 PM

well, I hope that Liverpool this season can get their glory again even without star players but this team has a lot of experience and has pocketed a lot of strategies that can be used in any case. and for the next match Liverpool will compete against Aston Villa which is not a tough opponent for Liverpool.
This is truly expected. It will be a challenge for Liverpool to return to glory this season, at least they can get into the Champions League again. Indeed, in the EPL itself, competition between clubs is very high and tough. There are many big clubs whose game is currently getting better and better. And this will be a challenge that might be quite difficult for Liverpool if they don't have something new, which can make the club always play more consistently well and improve its performance. We still can't be sure how their performance will be from the previous two matches, especially in the last match, Van Dijk got a red card. But at least, Liverpool beating Newcastle is a very good achievement. Hopefully they will be exactly consistent
Huppercase

Activity: 798
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:44:09 PM

It is very risky for Liverpool to lose Mohamed Salah because he is not like his former team-mates like Firminho or Mane and Mohamed Salah is still in his best form so his contribution is still very much needed for Liverpool. Even if Mohamed Salah leaves for a Saudi league team, it will only prevent Liverpool from achieving their initial target of being able to compete in the top 4 again. Mohamed Salah's role is more important than any other player at the club and Jurgen Kloop must be able to persuade him to stay at least until this season before Jurgen Kloop finds a suitable replacement for him.
Seeing how Sadio Mané's absence from the club has been felt by the Liverpool team so far, and if we talk about Mohamed Salah's departure from Liverpool, I do think it will greatly affect the entire Liverpool team's performance because it is almost like the team was built or structured around Mo. Salah since his arrival at Anfield. But the management of Liverpool should ensure that they make a good replacement for him before letting him go; hence they may experience another setback this season.

I had to go through Liverpool portfolio to see their all time scorers and I was surprised that Salah didn't make it among top 3, he is currently around top 5. That was because of low effort he had last season and they will not be making it to the Champions League, many of that goals where Mane contributions, so you see how important Mane was t Liverpool, it wasn't to the club only but also to the players. If he is around till today, it will only take a season to achieve 4th place I believe because everything fell apart when he left but Klopp is acting as if he wasn't important.

If Salah were to live the club today, they will feel that pressure not only from the people but other teams will see them as weak vessels and will play offensive matches against them which successful rate will be high on Liverpool. Salah is built differently and I can testify to this that if he have the time Kane did in Tottenham like that in Liverpool, he will become faves of Liverpool with good honor.

Which player are they going to bring to Liverpool right now that is going to liberate them and take them to Champions League, they are already making good points but not as great like Manchester City are doing, the win look more like luck and not everyday luck comes by around.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Docnaster

Activity: 1652
Merit: 576

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:48:25 PM

Arsenal's game against Manchester United will be a test of tactical strategies. I hope to see a perfect teamwork for the trio Partey, Odegaard, and Saka. Because of Mason Mount there would be a slight change in Man U's formation like that Fernandes my play forwards. Well, at the end of the day, Manchester United is going to beat Arsenal by 2 goals to nil. Rashford to score. And lastly, I would love to see Kai Havertz on bench for this particular Match. He can't be relied on.
As you will like to see Havertz on bemch, that is how I will like to see Mount on the bench.
Unlike what you predicted, I feel Arsenal will win Manchester United because they have a more stable squad.
There will surely be over 2.5 goals in that very match because both teams will likely attack.
If Manchester United needs good result, Erik 10 should start Garnacho second half and also bench Mount.
Casemiro, Ericsson and Bruno will make a better midfield because Mount lacks the ability to hold and control ball in the middle
He will surely be outsmarted by Odegaard if he tries to contest.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 700
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 09:51:27 PM

I think Jurgen Klopp will do everything in his power to prevent Mohamed Salah from leaving Liverpool for the time being, even if Saudi Arabian clubs make a reasonable offer for Salah. If Salah leaves the club at this time, it will seriously harm Liverpool, as was the case when Sadio Mane left the club last season, and I think Klopp would be wise to avoid making the same mistake. Mane was not only Liverpool's best player, but his departure had a significant impact on the club, in fact I can say Liverpool have not get their perfect squad compared when towhe. mane was still in the club.even currently I expected kloop  should have get perfect player to replace mohamed Salah, I know the club have player in that in tbat position but the club the talented player like him even when he leave the club they will not miss him much.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 4191 4192 4193 4194 4195 4196 4197 4198 4199 4200 4201 4202 4203 4204 4205 4206 4207 4208 4209 4210 4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 4219 4220 4221 4222 4223 4224 4225 4226 4227 4228 4229 4230 4231 4232 4233 4234 4235 4236 4237 4238 4239 4240 [4241] 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 4247 4248 4249 4250 4251 4252 4253 4254 4255 4256 4257 4258 4259 4260 4261 4262 4263 4264 4265 4266 4267 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 4273 4274 4275 4276 4277 4278 4279 4280 4281 4282 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 4288 4289 4290 4291 ... 6269 »
  Print  

Jump to: