Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Probably a stupid question.  (Read 310 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 01:13:40 AM

I have never thought of this, but it's something to ponder about. I don't think you would need to worry too much about it knowing that you have no choice in where it will come from. There is specific stuff to consider.
  • First, if you manage to get your hands on dirty bitcoin, it's best if you get rid of it as fast as possible and maybe use mixers to "white-wash" the coins. There are still risks that you can encounter and make sure that in your jurisdiction, mixing is not considered a "money-laundering" thing.
  • Buy from reliable resources so you would have a great chance of getting clean BTC.

At this point, you would know that the "anonymity" that we all want from Bitcoin is almost gone now.

Reference: https://utorg.io/en/blog/analytics/gryaznye-bitkoiny-i-kak-ot-nih-zashchititsya

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 02:47:51 AM

Try to avoid getting transaction to someone you do not know especially if it involves trust. There are many scammers here because of the use of pseudonym or being anonymous so it is advantage on their part. Other scammer will try to make you believe that they are really trusted to which they will require you to use payment system that they can take advantage.

The best way to obtain merits is to buy it in the exchanges in your local place or area. Other countries are giving license to some cryptoexchanges to operate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: