Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 03:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.3 BTC loan to repay 0.4 BTC in 2 weeks.  (Read 805 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:42:45 AM

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to BTC although I've been reading about it for a while. Just didn't know how easy it was to get a Bitcoin address and deposit money/buy bitcoin I suppose. Anyways, I am looking for a loan of 0.3 BTC to repay 0.4 BTC in 2 weeks, although if you would be open to smaller interest if I paid back fairly quickly I would be okay with that. From what I have seen, most members want some altcoins as collateral and I agree that is a good idea. I have been getting into them but I have just miniscule amounts. Anyways, I do trade stocks and have currently around $450 in cash and held stocks that I could liquidate easily and repay you if all else fails. This would be a worst-case scenario as it would kill me to get rid of the small amount I have left in my brokerage account but I would for sure if I had to to keep my word right. Although I am pretty new here I plan on sticking around for a while, I'm not just a tumbleweed scammer that will take your loan and be gone with the wind. Here is one big reason why I will be here: I plan on joining a signature pay-for-post campaign as soon as possible, ha.

Anyways, I am an honest person. I know you can trust me and make .1 BTC profit, or you will not trust me and not do that. Either way you see fit is alright, I had nothing to lose with making this post. Anyways, I could send you screenshots from my Scottrade brokerage account and could show you recent trades with settlement date (aka available money). If you are asking why do I need this loan? Well honestly I am personally thrilled with the BTC economy, protocol, and community. I want to jump into it head on and participate in as many ways possible. If you look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520374.msg5757910#msg5757910 is the thread I made asking if anybody else traded stocks because I was thinking about selling my stocks and investing it all in BTC. Oh also, if you are in the US I can call you, email/FaceTime, I don't know. I don't know if that means anything to anybody, ha. Anyways, if you guys are interested in making .1 profit on 0.3, or have any questions, just ask.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3124

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:44:36 AM

Anyways, I do trade stocks and have currently around $450 in cash and held stocks that I could liquidate easily and repay you if all else fails.

That is not how collateral works.  Collateral is something the lender holds onto until you repay.

I post for interest - not signature spam.
https://vod.fan - fast/free image sharing - coming Oct!
Will Theymos finish his $100,000,000 forum before this one shuts down?
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:48:44 AM

Yeah, I understand that man. I kicked around the idea of doing some sort of escrow with my account number and password from Scottrade, with a third party member of this site, but judged it too risky to be honest. Me being fairly new here goes both ways, I more than likely would not know the third party very well. Anyways, as I said up there, I understand most will not want to work on these terms. I will not lose sleep over it and I don't need it to feed my family, but it would be cool.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:53:25 AM

I hope to be in the position of the lender someday myself, instead of the borrower. And truthfully I would probably judge 9 out of 10 offers as someone trying to anonymously take my money over the internet too.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:11:16 AM

If anybody wants to do 0.2 for 0.3 return I would do that. But I couldn't do anything higher on 0.2 and anything less than 0.2 received it probably wouldn't be worth the +.1 return for me. Anyways, if anybody has any interest or questions, just let me know.

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:03:48 PM

I can do 0.3 if you give 120% of any ltc or doge coin as collateral  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: