Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone tried Stakenet's Lightning DEX? Instant trading, low fees.  (Read 146 times)
LeoBTCGod (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:13:53 PM

It's definitely getting annoying with the high network fees whenever you want to trade BTC or ETH. The gas fees on the ETH network is getting very high, and you see everyone complain about it lately.

There's a solution for that, second layer trading.

Stakenet’s Layer 2 DEX just went into open beta to try and solve this issue with onchain congestion and fees. By operating on Layer 2 tech offchain using Lightning Network you can have cheap instant trades and as the DEX is built into a Multicurrency wallet you don’t have to move your coins anywhere. They are currently integrating Raiden Network to bring ETH and ERC20 support to the DEX.

If you want to learn more and try it out yourself, you can download and run the DEX on your own here:

https://link.medium.com/I4OWLvJRg9

On the Stakenet Youtube channel, there are short video tutorials explaining how it all works: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBG54qN4O3uT6D5h3WE_7AA

Been playing around with it a lot as of lately, and it's VERY fast to trade between BTC / LTC / XSN. It's pretty much instant.

This could easily become the next big thing, thoughts?  Wink Grin
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:18:48 PM

It's definitely getting annoying with the high network fees whenever you want to trade BTC or ETH. The gas fees on the ETH network is getting very high, and you see everyone complain about it lately.

Stakenet’s Layer 2 DEX just went into open beta to try and solve this issue with onchain congestion and fees. By operating on Layer 2 tech offchain using Lightning Network you can have cheap instant trades and as the DEX is built into a Multicurrency wallet you don’t have to move your coins anywhere. They are currently integrating Raiden Network to bring ETH and ERC20 support to the DEX.

If you want to learn more and try it out yourself, you can download and run the DEX on your own here:

On the Stakenet Youtube channel, there are short video tutorials explaining how it all works: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBG54qN4O3uT6D5h3WE_7AA

Been playing around with it a lot as of lately, and it's VERY fast to trade between BTC / LTC / XSN. It's pretty much instant.

Do you know what would be fun?
Buying BTC straight from a no-KYC BTM with a burner phone and depositing it straight to the DEX. That would be a fun experiment.  Grin
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 08:28:47 PM

Really good concept and i think this project will gain popularity and huge userbase because there is nothing like it available in the market as yet.
But yes for real use cases this dex needs to come up in a smartphone app or web version and also with eth and erc-20 support.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nick J.

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 08:37:32 PM

Really good concept and i think this project will gain popularity and huge userbase because there is nothing like it available in the market as yet.
But yes for real use cases this dex needs to come up in a smartphone app or web version and also with eth and erc-20 support.

Their Mobile wallet is almost ready.
Think its 95% done on their roadmap.
It will not have the same features as the desktop wallet. But still be nice to have.
Their Dex could easily out do Uniswap and all the other copy cats with crazy gas fees.
They only need a few big youtubers taking notice and then buy a bag, then they will shill it all day long.
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:07:42 AM

Their Mobile wallet is almost ready.
Think its 95% done on their roadmap.
It will not have the same features as the desktop wallet. But still be nice to have.
Their Dex could easily out do Uniswap and all the other copy cats with crazy gas fees.
They only need a few big youtubers taking notice and then buy a bag, then they will shill it all day long.

They are getting recognition in the right places. I am confident they will get there.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 02:48:14 AM

Definitely a project under the radar for most people, ETH integration could be a game changer, since the fees on Uniswap currently is what everyone is mad about
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 03:05:17 AM

It's a nice thing that some projects like stake net are working assiduously to bring respite to the loophole of ethereum and offer free transaction fee in the dex. It feels like stake net has been in existence for a while now and just completed the DEX. I hope we see more projects that are committed to bringing solutions to the challenges we experience in the cryptocurrency space.
Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 12:41:56 PM

In theory sounds really good, but I want to know how this can be achieved. A normal exchange is asking 50K sats for a BTC withdrawal, because of the high network fees, how much the Stakenet layer 2 dex handle this. In other words, what I want to know, how much I pay when I withdraw my BTC. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: