Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a book  (Read 242 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:43:47 PM

Hello I am not looking to reinvent the wheel but I would like to get a book that could teach me enough about crypto that I could fork btc and tweak it, I don't want to make a public alt coin I just want to have a better understanding than I do now. I want to be able to look at an alt coins code and understand if it's good or bad coding etc....all the books I seem to find are about what blockchain is and bitcoins history, things I am more than familiar with. Thank you in advance.

To study about cryptoccurrency is not bad rather I will enable you to the Cranium's of cryptoccurrency in general. But many steps are in your shoulder to accomplish your target or dreams.
Before you study cryptoccurrency network or system you have to devote out time to make a proper research and proper investigations concerning the branches of crptocurrencies you want to adventure into.

Go to bitcoin discussion board present your matters, genius in cryptoccurrency will respond positively

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██