Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --[ANN] Launch: CatholicCoin - World's 1st & Biggest Religion & Good Cause Coin  (Read 13770 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:49:32 PM

Vlad you are either hilarious or really naive here.

I think a bit of both.

Look, this coin is gonna happen regardless if I launch it so why don't I be the hero here.

Do you guys think this coin will not be launched eventually by the Vatican, in some form or other?  Do you guys think they'll give miners a say in the protocol and mining subsidy?

Who's being naïve here?

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
extortion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:56:19 PM

Oh Vlad....

Extortion. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:56:35 PM

And it's not just the Catholic Church I'm talking about.

When it comes to money schemes I'm sad to say, Churches of all types are like sharks smelling blood in the water.

Baptists will launch their own coin, Mormons, Scientologists and Hindus the same.  They can easily make hundreds of millions of dollars by promoting their own coin.

But there's only one small problem with that:   I own all those coin domains and if they get stupid and greedy I'll turn those portals into the funniest meme parodies, which is perfectly legal.

It goes unsaid that ScientologyCoin.com is getting parodied, Tom Cruise, John Travolta and all the dianetics  space alien bullshit wrapped into one website.  I won't let that cult collect on this digital goldmine.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:56:58 PM

Oh Vlad....

Yes?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:06:06 PM

Interesting, someone recently bought CatholicCoin.net.  Last year I was being laughed at for buying religion coin domains.  Glad to see others are coming around.

I hope .net isn't gonna cut it cause I couldn't afford to buy up every domain out there.  I only focused on dot com and dot org.

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:08:32 PM

Give every object and concept a coin, the universe will be sold. Again.

Horses in midstream.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:30:07 PM

Give every object and concept a coin, the universe will be sold. Again.

I agree but that's exactly what's gonna happen so why watch it happen when you can be part of it.  

It's unstoppable.  Nobody can stop this thing and eventually they'll converge all cryptos into one global crypto so in the long term it doesn't even matter.

Don't fight it - be part of it and try to wield this technology to do some good, while making some money, whenever possible.

blade007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:54:35 PM

This is why they are thinking of closing the alt coin section. No one follows the rules. There is an announcement section for this! Undecided
And don't bother asking about where the rules are like a moron. There is an announcement sub section.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:33:18 PM

This is why they are thinking of closing the alt coin section. No one follows the rules. There is an announcement section for this! Undecided
And don't bother asking about where the rules are like a moron. There is an announcement sub section.

This is the alt-coin section and I announced a coin in it.  It's the way it's always been done since I've been here.  What, I need a map now to announce a new coin?  Let's get real.

And you really think they're gonna shut down the alt-coin section?

Ahahhaaaaaa.

You think Theymos is gonna throw away millions of dollars per month?

Most people here and the highest volume of posts are from alt-coins, not Bitcoin.  I'd pay to see them shut it down.

Don't be so gullible, Theymos is a businessman, he's not gonna listen to the arrogant, bloated, idiotic Bitcoiners who forgot what it was like in the early days.  Let those Morons plot, they've got nothing better to do with their time than to pretend they're special in this tiny world of theirs; in the end all their bullshit talk is for nothing cause they'll never shut down anything when it's their biggest money maker.

And stop being so sensitive and clinical about everything; lest you become a mindless liberal and lose your mind to the dark-void, forever.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:45:01 PM

But besides your unfounded worries, what do you think about CatholicCoin.

You know, just to try and stay on-topic.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 12:00:46 AM

Looks like the Vatican already has its own coin; should be expected since they are their own country.

VaticanCoin.com has been taken since 2003.  So it would seem very probable then, that they'll probably digitize that coin and launch a Crypto version.

So more reason why someone should launch a CatholicCoin ahead of them.  Kinda steal their thunder, if you will.

DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:06:08 AM

I guess the lesson here is that if you intend to launch a stupid coin you should just get on and do it rather than ask for an opinion and then disagree with what everyone says.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280

time

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:11:38 AM

I guess the lesson here is that if you intend to launch a stupid coin you should just get on and do it rather than ask for an opinion and then disagree with what everyone says.

Vlad isn't stupid, far from it. He's one of the most fantastic trolls around.

If what vlad says about the vaticancoin domain being owned since 2003 is true that says a lot.

Horses in midstream.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 12:15:56 AM

"Hey now I'm not a liberal, I like Ron-Paul, take that back!"
Seriously though, people complaining about the proper usage of sub-forms are the worst kind of dull.

Seriouslier though, what's the use in pizzacoin or beercoin?

CatholicCoin from a non-catholic who openly says he is in it for money? I don't see it going over well with the religion's base... unless this thread gets deleted and it is bought out at a much later date.

The market is either going to be a handful of dominant coins or an exhaustive registry of everything. I can't see how this would work in the long term.

Vlad, there are two types of dark voids you can lose your mind to.

Get the domain genocidecoin.com. World leaders are infatuated with it. Billions of people have participated in the past. It's a sure success.

I made it CLEAR and in BOLD that I would never make even a dime from this coin [CatholicCoin].

I said clearly, IF you can wield this technology to make a difference while doing some good, and make a profit WHENEVER possible, then that would be a good thing.

Obviously that means CatholicCoin is not one of those WHENEVER profits for me as this coin is 100% altruistic.  I am a Christian, albeit not a very good one, and like I said before, it is better for someone like me, a believer but non-Catholic, to launch this coin than a catholic who would surely be called a shill for the Church.

Finally, like you and most here, I hate seeing all these worthless coins pop up daily, that's why I Launched ShitCoin.  But I saw this madness coming very early last year, before anyone else and I see 3,000 coins being here next year.  You don't have to like BeerCoin or PizzaCoin for it to be launched, it's gonna happen anyway.  Wouldn't it make much more sense then, for a rational person to recognize this and find a productive, beneficial, and WHENEVER possible, a profitable way to participate in this new paradigm?

It's foolish to ignore it just cause you don't like it, as if our personal tastes will make any difference.  So I encourage everyone, again, to participate in this unstoppable global shift.

Perhaps if the thoughtful people join in we'll get better mass coins than if the purely for profit and scammers do it.

To Everyone Here:  Get off the sidelines and find a good way to join in this thing and maybe you'll make a difference, a positive difference.

-  P.S. I'm all over the GenocideCoin idea.  Brilliant!  Problem is; I'm outspoken and usually not on the government side, so I'll be on the getting mass murdered side just as GenocideCoin takes off, making me Billions right as I get my head chopped off.  Lol, that's my life story, but thanks for the idea, I'll take it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 12:26:32 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 12:42:59 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Vlad isn't stupid, far from it. He's one of the most fantastic trolls around.

If what vlad says about the vaticancoin domain being owned since 2003 is true that says a lot.

I tried to buy VaticanCoin.com to corner the religion market and saw it was taken.  I looked it up and it was bought [And recently renewed] back in 2003 by someone with an Italian name and from Rome.

That tells me it was most likely a Vatican rep who bought it.

Now if you were working for the Vatican wouldn't you advise them to consider digitizing that coin?  I would and it would be a wise move as they have over 1 billion followers.  They can literally make billions off such a coin and it would be legal, honest money just like the profits made from Bitcoin as it grows in popularity. 

So I'm certain it's inevitable - the Vatican [and everyone else, including celebrities and corporations] will launch their own coins [in the next 12-24 months]. They'll bury any chances we have at launching our own coins.

So why wait for 3,000 alt-coins to be here [next year] why aren't we proactive since we have little time and leverage compared to these giants?  Why don't we have the foresight to launch these coins ourselves, do some good, and WHENEVER possible, maybe even make a profit?

Cause when they do come, we will not stand a chance and they won't make a little profit, they'll take it all.  They always do.

BTW:  Thanks for the defense.  Appreciate it, brother!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 12:33:41 AM

If people were saying something besides:  "nah, don't do it" or "nah, I don't like it" - then maybe there would be something worth listening to.

I'm all for a good debate and constructive rhetoric and I accept good criticism - in fact, I didn't launch CatholicCoin last year based on the input I got.  But now that I know my 300 [and soon 3,000] alt coin prediction was right it would be foolish to keep waiting around while every idiot launches totally worthless coins which help no-one while most actually scam people out of the little savings they do have.

Like I said:  the sensible, decent people around here, which are not driven by sheer profits alone, should be more proactive and launch good coins.  They will do a better job and they will create a win-win Eco-system instead of the current win-lose environment created by so many pump and dump coins which in the end hurt even the good devs and good coins by building a horrible reputation which will eventually bring down massive, restrictive regulation on all of us.

If you care don't stand there and watch idiots control this phenomenon, take action and be part of a new coin or launch your own and create something people can appreciate and if you can make money while doing that then good for you, you deserve it.

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:35:44 AM

Vlad, have you turned into the next Dank?

Islam is the worlds second largest religion. Catholicism is a part of Christianity. Move 'lone folks.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 12:37:22 AM

Vlad, have you turned into the next Dank?

Islam is the worlds second largest religion. Catholicism is a part of Christianity. Move 'lone folks.

Dank?

Not sure what that is or what you mean to say.

I know Catholics are Christian [although i disagree with their idol worship practices] which is why I said I was a Christian but not from the Catholic denomination, which makes it ok, and actually optimal for me to launch this coin.

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:40:49 AM

shitbox dilution coin.  die.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 12:46:55 AM

shitbox dilution coin.  die.

That's it.  Close your eyes and burry your head and next year when we have 3,000 alt coins you'll wonder how a once in a lifetime opportunity passed you by, and although you were there early and dead smack in the middle, you did nothing to benefit yourself nor anyone else around you.

Actually, there's a name for lame people like you:  Bystander Apathy.  Stand around and just bitch, moan and complain while morons and idiots take over the world - and get rich doing it. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: