Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Slakia.com – a P2P Buy Sell Trade Bitcoin Escrow Officially Launched  (Read 359 times)
slakia (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 10:14:10 AM

Newly launched! Free commission for a limited time. A site built by traders for traders. Highly Secure and User Friendly. Visit now at www.slakia.com to experience how easy it is to trade.

We are proud to announce the new P2P simple and direct bitcoin trading site to all of you out there!

Slakia.com is a bitcoin trading site making trading bitcoin fast, easy and a seamless process.

At Slakia, we offer people from different countries in the world to exchange their local currency to bitcoins and local currency to bitcoins. We provide customers an opportunity to post their own advertisement where they can set their exchange rate and preferred payment methods for exchanging their bitcoins.

When you sign up at Slakia.com, you get a free web wallet where you can either receive or send your bitcoin to other wallet holders. Internal transfers within Slakia.com are INSTANT and FREE while external transfers are subject to blockchain traffic and has a dynamic fee based on the current blockchain traffic.

Why Slakia.com?
Slakia.com uses processes that do not use any central authority, therefore decentralized. At Slakia.com, you get to connect directly with another person to trade. This process is fast and efficient as bitcoins are released instantly after a trade is completed. We can support almost any possible payment method that you may think of. We at Slakia.com will protect all users as we act as your escrow for every transaction.
The entire trade process from signing up and creating your account and purchasing bitcoins will only take a FEW MINUTES!
Slakia.com supports all types of payment methods from all over the world.

Slakia.com’s Mission
We at Slakia, has the mission to empower community to not only adopt bitcoin but also to be part of a growing ecosystem of websites. Our mission is to ultimately be your one-stop trustworthy companion whenever you would like to exchange bitcoin with fiat.

======================

The above is our formal introduction about this website that we have developed. I feel that it is important that I introduce myself, I have been introduced to Bitcoin for some years now and have been buying and selling bitcoin in localbitcoins and also remitano and other sites. I always felt that I wanted to do something for the Bitcoin community that is to have an alternative trading site that has some functions that will help current traders as how I was before. We are however now launching into the market and since we are considered new to the market, we would like to ask for suggestions on what are the best ways to launch? Do kindly visit our site https://slakia.com and please give us your feedback on the site and we are open to any suggestions and would like to thank you in advance for allowing us to post here. We hope our site can do it's part to the bitcoin ecosystem as I am a strong believer of Bitcoin and what it represents.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3416

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 12:45:30 PM

At Slakia, we offer people from different countries in the world to exchange their local currency to bitcoins and local currency to bitcoins.
No restrictions?

Slakia.com uses processes that do not use any central authority, therefore decentralized.
~Snipped~
We can support almost any possible payment method that you may think of.
~Snipped~
I believe the highlighted parts in red are contradicting [unless I'm missing something]...

have been buying and selling bitcoin in localbitcoins and also remitano and other sites. I always felt that I wanted to do something for the Bitcoin community that is to have an alternative trading site that has some functions that will help current traders as how I was before.
Care to explain your advantages over the other two that you mentioned?

You really need to work on its speed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 03:00:09 PM
Merited by SFR10 (1)

Firstly, thank you SFR10 for your reply and for taking the time to check out our website .. we truly appreciate your feedback.

Slakia.com uses processes that do not use any central authority, therefore decentralized.
~Snipped~
We can support almost any possible payment method that you may think of.
~Snipped~
I believe the highlighted parts in red are contradicting [unless I'm missing something]...

We meant to say that almost all payment methods can be used to exchange with bitcoins. We are also open to adding payment methods that are suggested by users of the site after all, this is to provide convenience to the community. But I do agree I should amend the fact that we do not support "all" types, it should be almost all types of payment methods...

have been buying and selling bitcoin in localbitcoins and also remitano and other sites. I always felt that I wanted to do something for the Bitcoin community that is to have an alternative trading site that has some functions that will help current traders as how I was before.
Care to explain your advantages over the other two that you mentioned?

I felt that when I traded in localbitcoins, the trades tend to be longer then usual with the longer time that a trade would take compared to remitano. So I took that in mind and made sure that the wait time in slakia does not be as long as localbitcoins and defaulted to 20mins which is somewhat similar to remitano.

Also if a trade is opened in slakia and payment is not made in 20 mins, the trade will automatically close and not left hanging and needing the option to dispute as per localbitcoins but somewhat similar to remitano.

Remitano had a good option where chat is not possible unless a dispute is made whereas localbitcoins depends on chat from the very beginning till the end of the trade which seems to prolong the window of a completion of a trade. We took that good part of chat is not possible into slakia unless a dispute is initiated.

Both localbitcoins and remitano requires the advertiser to click a few buttons before able to edit the ad and I always felt that it took too long especially when the market is moving fast. In Slakia, we made it possible for an advertiser to see their ads in the main page and also able to edit it with one button in the main page without needing to click a few buttons just to amend the price or etc. Also, as a trader I felt that I had to always have multiple windows on different screens so that I know what price I have to place in order for me to be the lowest or highest price. With this function on slakia, it is quick and not needing too many clicks to make my amendment. This function also does assist a trader whenever they may have multiple ads on one page, eg. if they have one ad with higher price but with lower minimum bitcoin amount and one ad with lower price but with higher maximum bitcoin amount as in one glance it is easy to know where their ads stand out especially when there is a crowded marketplace with so many ads.

As for the posting of the advertisements, I felt that localbitcoins has a lot of functionality but it was just too complicated for me to understand or to use, even for a geek like myself yet alone for a new user. Remitano kinda simplified it a bit more but just not as simple as I wanted it to be and therefore I made slakia more simple and cleaner interface. I wanted slakia to be user friendly and didn't want the user to end up taking too much time in making an advertisement.

When it comes to disputes, my experience with localbitcoins was that it take quite a long time like many hours before a human person would intervene and most of the time when this happens, the price would have dropped dramatically until I would lose money. Remitano on the other hand was better in managing disputes comparing with localbitcoins but still it was not as fast and efficient as I wanted it to be. This is why I made slakia with taking the better customer service from remitano and improving it in slakia to be faster to close disputed trades.

Rating of the buyers and sellers was relatively more complicated to understand and somewhat secretly calculated in localbitcoins as you just didn't know what algorithm was used by the system to rate whereas in Remitano, they simplified the rating with the smily faces and came out with the stars rating, but in Slakia, we decided to take the number of successful trades to be shown with the 3 simple smily face options for the users to decide on who to use for their trades, in this scenario, further simplifying it for the users to see.

One feature we have in Slakia is what we show the completed trades on the site but we do mask the username to show that we are transparent on the trades that are happening on the site but at the same time also respect the privacy of the users.

Slakia also has the RIP list - rest in peace (the traders that you wished you never traded with) and also the VIP - very important person (the traders that are a joy to trade with). This is somewhat a feature from localbitcoins that I felt is great and something that is useful therefore we implemented it.

In Slakia, you will also get deposit notifications via email which I don't experience in localbitcoins and remitano (but other exchanges do have this feature therefore I took this and made it a feature) and also trade updates both on email and sms.

My apologies on the detail as I have quite a lot to say as being a trader, all this little things do make a difference as we are literally looking at the same screen for long hours in a day.

You really need to work on its speed.

Was it the loading speed of the site? If yes, We can adjust this in our server settings and we can consider speeding this up.

Could you kindly share with us what would be the best methods to advertise to get users to use our site? We have done some research and have shortlisted some options but have yet to execute them. If we are able to find out first hand from experienced Bitcoiners like yourself or anyone who have gone through launching a brand new site, we would be most appreciative. Thank you so much.
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 06:05:04 PM

Thank you for the detailed explanation, I appreciate it...

I forgot to mention that there seems to be a glitch when viewing/clicking buyers/sellers accounts.
- It automatically redirects to the homepage after loading their profiles for a split second.

Was it the loading speed of the site? If yes, We can adjust this in our server settings and we can consider speeding this up.
Yes, that's what I meant.
- I did test it with both my normal connection and a VPN.

Could you kindly share with us what would be the best methods to advertise to get users to use our site? We have done some research and have shortlisted some options but have yet to execute them. If we are able to find out first hand from experienced Bitcoiners like yourself or anyone who have gone through launching a brand new site, we would be most appreciative. Thank you so much.
Sure, here's a post I made a few days ago:

- You can purchase an ad slot on this forum:

- Depending on your budget, you can also launch a signature/social media campaign for your brand or simply purchase ad spaces from other known crypto blogs/websites + guest posting on them as well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 09:29:12 AM

Thank you for the detailed explanation, I appreciate it...
No worries, my pleasure..

I forgot to mention that there seems to be a glitch when viewing/clicking buyers/sellers accounts.
- It automatically redirects to the homepage after loading their profiles for a split second.

Thanks for that feedback, noticed that and will get my development team to solve that glitch. Also getting them to allow for the unlogged in user to be able to see the details of the buying and selling ad before needing to login to execute the trade.

Yes, that's what I meant.
- I did test it with both my normal connection and a VPN.

OK thank you, taken note of this and will see what can be done..

Sure, here's a post I made a few days ago:

- Depending on your budget, you can also launch a signature/social media campaign for your brand or simply purchase ad spaces from other known crypto blogs/websites + guest posting on them as well.

Great, thank you for your advice on how to launch, also I have started to look at the ad slot details you mentioned already, am still trying to understand the bidding process, will definitely consider it, thanks a lot.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 07:31:33 AM

I am not able to load the site as i can only see the chat window and nothing else. Maybe i have something wrong with my browser  Huh

slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 06:47:46 AM

I am not able to load the site as i can only see the chat window and nothing else. Maybe i have something wrong with my browser  Huh

https://i.imgur.com/D9BIRPR.png

Hi, thank you for checking out the site, can you please advice which updated browser you are using and whether are u on desktop or mobile? Would love to troubleshoot this issue, thanks again..
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:43:50 PM

Hi, thank you for checking out the site, can you please advice which updated browser you are using and whether are u on desktop or mobile? Would love to troubleshoot this issue, thanks again..

I am on my laptop (not on a mobile) and have tried both the firefox and chrome on that day. Today I tried again and was able to open it on both the browsers. There may be any issue at my end on that day. Now everything's working fine and site is loading fast. I will surely try/check the site and share my feedback later.
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 08:18:04 AM

https://i.imgur.com/D9BIRPR.png

I am on my laptop (not on a mobile) and have tried both the firefox and chrome on that day. Today I tried again and was able to open it on both the browsers. There may be any issue at my end on that day. Now everything's working fine and site is loading fast. I will surely try/check the site and share my feedback later.

Thanks for the feedback, do let me know if you find any other issues when you try the site, thanks again..

cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:38:56 PM

I think all of their questions is essential for your website & soon you will update your site. You buyed a great domain name. One of the most interesting parts I get from your site is ''I can sell/buy in exchange of bitcoin in my desired currencies". When you promote your site will get lot of users & more business.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 01:37:47 AM

I think all of their questions is essential for your website & soon you will update your site. You buyed a great domain name. One of the most interesting parts I get from your site is ''I can sell/buy in exchange of bitcoin in my desired currencies". When you promote your site will get lot of users & more business.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thank you for the feedback. Hope you find the site beneficial to you. Happy Trading.
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 01:49:10 AM

Hi SFR10, I am interested to bid on the auction but could you recommend any reasonable priced service provider who can do the interactive banner (that is clickable, mouse hover and animated)? Thanks.
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 04:41:26 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

Hi SFR10, I am interested to bid on the auction but could you recommend any reasonable priced service provider who can do the interactive banner (that is clickable, mouse hover and animated)? Thanks.
From the currently "active" designers in Overview of Bitcointalk Designers, only two of them are making such banners:
- Both of them are great. Scroll down to "HTML" parts on their threads.

Before you hire one of them, take note of the following part first:

When advertising a new service, you should always check with me in advance whether your service is OK. I will sometimes accept bids of people who don't do this, but such people are taking the risk of being rejected at the last minute.

I checked your platform and it seems you already fixed the glitch that I reported but nothing has been done yet in regards to its speed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 07:58:12 AM

From the currently "active" designers in Overview of Bitcointalk Designers, only two of them are making such banners:
- Both of them are great. Scroll down to "HTML" parts on their threads.

Before you hire one of them, take note of the following part first:

When advertising a new service, you should always check with me in advance whether your service is OK. I will sometimes accept bids of people who don't do this, but such people are taking the risk of being rejected at the last minute.

I checked your platform and it seems you already fixed the glitch that I reported but nothing has been done yet in regards to its speed.

Thank you for the designer recommendations, will look through the threads. As for the speed, I am trying to communicate this with my developer, would it be the Page speed score from this report that shows F ? https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.slakia.com/FijfM1sY or is there another check method that you are using ? Kindly advice. Thanks.
SFR10
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 09:26:57 AM

Thank you for the designer recommendations, will look through the threads.
You're very welcome.

As for the speed, I am trying to communicate this with my developer, would it be the Page speed score from this report that shows F ? https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.slakia.com/FijfM1sY or is there another check method that you are using ? Kindly advice. Thanks.
Actually I commented that purely based on how it felt while visiting your platform compared to one of the competitors that you've listed before but I guess you can use that one as well.
- You might lose some of your potential customers if your platform's loading time doesn't get a significant boost.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 08:27:33 AM

Actually I commented that purely based on how it felt while visiting your platform compared to one of the competitors that you've listed before but I guess you can use that one as well.
- You might lose some of your potential customers if your platform's loading time doesn't get a significant boost.

Thanks for the advice. I managed to get my developer to look at the report and they managed to setup the compression already and it looks better as per the following report https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.slakia.com/UmN42D8a  and the loading also seems faster, hope that it is ok.. if it is ok, i will start on the next step to arrange for the banner...thanks..
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 11:48:05 AM

You are saying you are going to reduce the time until a human interaction would take place, when there are a dispute and you compared your service with Localbitcoins response time, but you hardly have even close to the active users than what they have. I reckon they too had something similar in mind when they started out and then it exploded and their support staff stayed the same. (This usually happens with small startups and it eventually kills their business.)

How are you going to prevent that from happening with your company? Can you scale the support staff as you grow or are you also going to go the same route as the companies before you? (Perfect example = Coinbase) 

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 12:20:12 PM

Company doesn't exist in the company registry of Seychelles

Care to explain why? Even if I only search the word "Slakia" in their registry search it would return 0 results as well. Is your company really registered or is there any particular reason why you aren't appearing into their system? Of course I would like to give you the benefit of doubt but you are a new face in the P2P market and we are just here trying to protect newbies from entering into a scam.
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 06:31:01 AM

You are saying you are going to reduce the time until a human interaction would take place, when there are a dispute and you compared your service with Localbitcoins response time, but you hardly have even close to the active users than what they have. I reckon they too had something similar in mind when they started out and then it exploded and their support staff stayed the same. (This usually happens with small startups and it eventually kills their business.)

How are you going to prevent that from happening with your company? Can you scale the support staff as you grow or are you also going to go the same route as the companies before you? (Perfect example = Coinbase) 

Hi, regarding the time reduced until a human interaction would take place is my own personal trader's view of localbitcoins and we are trying to create a better service based on our personal experiences. We are not saying that localbitcoins is not good or anything bad, it is indeed an amazing revolutionary site.

We are a new site and therefore our users are of course nothing close to localbitcoins or any other site out there. I believe every business will go through this cycle where response time will be reduced with the increase of more manpower and it only makes sense with the more transactions that a site has, it is only best practise to increase their customer support. We have a similar view to this, we believe that customer service is very important as we understand how it is when your bitcoin is stuck in escrow especially when the market is spiking or dropping.

We do a have clear intention to ensure that our customer support staff is increased with the increase of traffic and transactions. We believe in good feedback as the bitcoin community is very well connected and bad feedback can only get you so far. This was the same when we are traders on localbitcoins or remitano where response time to release bitcoin is highly sought after. We won't want to provide a service that won't give a good impression to our customers and the community.

We totally appreciate your opinions and hope my answers make sense.
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 07:08:22 AM

Company doesn't exist in the company registry of Seychelles

https://i.imgur.com/T4sDUmF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qRLnD9K.jpg

Care to explain why? Even if I only search the word "Slakia" in their registry search it would return 0 results as well. Is your company really registered or is there any particular reason why you aren't appearing into their system? Of course I would like to give you the benefit of doubt but you are a new face in the P2P market and we are just here trying to protect newbies from entering into a scam.

Hi, I tried to test the the registry search with other companies like other P2P sites that I am familiar with that has companies in Seychelles and it gives out the same "0 Results Found".

The following is a copy of our Certificate of Incorporation for your reference:

https://i.imgur.com/wtpQkDI.jpg

Yes, our company is really registered. I am not sure if the registry is up to certain date only or yet alone whether it is automatically registered to the database or do you need to register separately to get on this list,  however, I have questioned my company secretary and they said they are not familiar with this website that you have provided however I will respond once I get a reply from their management. We totally get you that you are only protecting the newbies.
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 07:34:35 AM

Yes, our company is really registered. I am not sure if the registry is up to certain date only or yet alone whether it is automatically registered to the database or do you need to register separately to get on this list,  however, I have questioned my company secretary and they said they are not familiar with this website that you have provided however I will respond once I get a reply from their management. We totally get you that you are only protecting the newbies.

My company secretary reverted and mentioned to me that that site was for local Seychelles’s companies whereas our company is an offshore company and is registered with another authority called Seychelles Financial Services Authority. They also mentioned that currently there is no way to online search any company under this authority. The only way is to do a direct company search with the authority directly. Hope that explains.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 09:46:17 PM

Newly launched! Free commission for a limited time. A site built by traders for traders. Highly Secure and User Friendly. Visit now at www.slakia.com to experience how easy it is to trade.

How do you charge commission on a P2P trade?  

NM - I read the description.   You hold all funds, and then release them instantly.   And you claim there is no central authority?

Negative trust left.   Give us the link to prove your company is registered and I can remove it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
slakia (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 05:13:01 AM

How do you charge commission on a P2P trade?  

NM - I read the description.   You hold all funds, and then release them instantly.   And you claim there is no central authority?

Negative trust left.   Give us the link to prove your company is registered and I can remove it.

We currently do not charge any fee since it is still new and will soon charge a commission rate of 1%, We are the escrow company between the buyer and the seller like remitano or localbitcoins, is there a better way on explaining instead of saying no central authority?

We wished there was a site that could search our company to show you but it does not exist as also mentioned by our company secretary, we even are transparent to show you our Certificate of Incorporation. Could you let me know if there is a search link for Seychelles Financial Services Authority (fsaseychelles.sc) for International Business Companies like us, Slakia Global Ventures Limited. We have nothing to hide and are transparent about who we are.

We don't understand why you would leave us negative trust? What is it that we have done wrong? We are just a company who is adding another P2P marketplace into the Bitcoin space and thought that this would be the best place to share it on this site. Do let us know and we would love to improve ourselves.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: