Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Slakia.com – a P2P Buy Sell Trade Bitcoin Escrow Officially Launched  (Read 359 times)
slakia (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 07:34:35 AM

Yes, our company is really registered. I am not sure if the registry is up to certain date only or yet alone whether it is automatically registered to the database or do you need to register separately to get on this list,  however, I have questioned my company secretary and they said they are not familiar with this website that you have provided however I will respond once I get a reply from their management. We totally get you that you are only protecting the newbies.

My company secretary reverted and mentioned to me that that site was for local Seychelles’s companies whereas our company is an offshore company and is registered with another authority called Seychelles Financial Services Authority. They also mentioned that currently there is no way to online search any company under this authority. The only way is to do a direct company search with the authority directly. Hope that explains.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 09:46:17 PM

Newly launched! Free commission for a limited time. A site built by traders for traders. Highly Secure and User Friendly. Visit now at www.slakia.com to experience how easy it is to trade.

How do you charge commission on a P2P trade?  

NM - I read the description.   You hold all funds, and then release them instantly.   And you claim there is no central authority?

Negative trust left.   Give us the link to prove your company is registered and I can remove it.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
slakia (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 05:13:01 AM

How do you charge commission on a P2P trade?  

NM - I read the description.   You hold all funds, and then release them instantly.   And you claim there is no central authority?

Negative trust left.   Give us the link to prove your company is registered and I can remove it.

We currently do not charge any fee since it is still new and will soon charge a commission rate of 1%, We are the escrow company between the buyer and the seller like remitano or localbitcoins, is there a better way on explaining instead of saying no central authority?

We wished there was a site that could search our company to show you but it does not exist as also mentioned by our company secretary, we even are transparent to show you our Certificate of Incorporation. Could you let me know if there is a search link for Seychelles Financial Services Authority (fsaseychelles.sc) for International Business Companies like us, Slakia Global Ventures Limited. We have nothing to hide and are transparent about who we are.

We don't understand why you would leave us negative trust? What is it that we have done wrong? We are just a company who is adding another P2P marketplace into the Bitcoin space and thought that this would be the best place to share it on this site. Do let us know and we would love to improve ourselves.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: