Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins with 1000% Plus Profits  (Read 965 times)
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 03:47:26 PM

The reason is low volume and utra low mcap , most of such coins are just scams and pumped by early investors in hope of making quick bucks. A lot of these coins are illiquid like even if the gains are 1000% you can't sell it in total due to very low volume.

You have to always be one very cautious with new projects as they are very high risk and reward projects and chances of scams are higher.
I saw the same problem in the Titan coin, this coin also looked scam to me. "ONLEXPA" has a few volumes but exchanges aren't good where this coin is listed. The liquidity pool of this coin is also low. Anytime the ONLEXPA price will be dumped. Other three coins should be out of topic, could be fake volume and fake pump as Titan coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 03:55:42 PM

Low volume currency , they can easily manipulate the price by giving fake trades and increase the price that way. Its not an honest trading views this just manipulated by owner or one of the supply holders so they can exit with high profit selling it to other traders.

No legitimate currency can give that profit in a day only shit coins do that.

It is wrong to call coins that bring thousands of percent of profit shit) Do not forget that now is the time for hype projects DeFi. These coins now provide a profit of thousands of percent. Below, I publish a chart with the DeFi leaders who brought the maximum profit to their investors over the minimum period.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:01:30 PM

Don't wonder why even the price of these coins pumps but investors never have to look into them because they are not attracted to it nor they see potentials to run for a long period of time but all of these are just being manipulated.

Should we have to regrets of not buying these coins during the times that they are just sleeping? No, we don't and for sure after these shocking pumps will also surprise you how fast it dumps and manipulators (probably whales) are happily carrying the money of those buyers who bought it.

If you can think and to find what is the reason or any market news that boosted it, it will be fine but having nothing to hear, there is absolutely have something behind that surge. That is why we should be careful, otherwise.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:11:41 PM

I think coinmarketcap hast listed more than 6000 projects or so. If i would have to guess i would say that at least 4000 of those are more or less dead.
Those coins have no or close to no volume and if you like you can create a huge price spike by buying like 100$ worth of those dead coins.
That's the explanation for those 1000% gains within a day. Someone had some fun.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:22:52 PM

The reason is low volume and utra low mcap , most of such coins are just scams and pumped by early investors in hope of making quick bucks. A lot of these coins are illiquid like even if the gains are 1000% you can't sell it in total due to very low volume.

You have to always be one very cautious with new projects as they are very high risk and reward projects and chances of scams are higher.
I saw the same problem in the Titan coin, this coin also looked scam to me. "ONLEXPA" has a few volumes but exchanges aren't good where this coin is listed. The liquidity pool of this coin is also low. Anytime the ONLEXPA price will be dumped. Other three coins should be out of topic, could be fake volume and fake pump as Titan coin.
well, finally many people have realized that the titan coin is a scam coin and the OP should have gotten a bad reputation or the safe choice is that this thread is locked by the moderator and moved to this scam session so that no one is affected by the titan coin anymore .

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
ImThour (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1512

Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:39:15 PM

well, finally many people have realized that the titan coin is a scam coin and the OP should have gotten a bad reputation or the safe choice is that this thread is locked by the moderator and moved to this scam session so that no one is affected by the titan coin anymore .
I don’t understand why would i get negative reputation for just asking why this coin is having so much profit. Glad you all gave me great answers to my question. Cheers!
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:52:57 PM

This can be as a result of pump. And this can also happen when the project is seen as a great one about to grow as a result of one development and the other.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 05:03:14 PM

Your question would have been complete if you provide the volume of these tokens within the 24 hours frame that give such a huge change in price. It is nothing newthat when the trading volume is very low, a big buy or sell order could influence the price of the token significantly. From experience, sometime the project team behind these token could intentionally want to make the token to be among top gainer token thereby giving more attention. They achieve this by deliberately buy substantial amounts to cause a significant price change
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 05:16:36 PM

Many projects with such volumes are obviously a pump. And dump project, if you must invest, please be wise. Saw one today on hotbit with 67856% and I was like wow! I joined and pulled out immediately with profit, and few minutes later it crashed massively to 403%.. I was lucky, my first trial... But not everyone could be that lucky. So please don't get fooled by such volumes, just watch your trades carefully.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 05:46:32 PM

Low volume currency , they can easily manipulate the price by giving fake trades and increase the price that way. Its not an honest trading views this just manipulated by owner or one of the supply holders so they can exit with high profit selling it to other traders.

So, If I want to invest in this, is it going to be a waste or I can have profit as well? Thanks.

possible that you can still earn but there are more chances that you will lose your money instead of earning with that currency. Better to trade secured and know crypto currency that we already have in the market  than, investing in a shit  project  like this one. Since they are in peak price there are chances that they will sell to you their profit instead of you are earning for their project.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:16:48 PM

So, If I want to invest in this, is it going to be a waste or I can have profit as well? Thanks.

If the volume is small, this means that the number buy or sell requests is also small. If there few or no people who will buy your sell requests, then you won't have any profit. Choose those projects that has a high liquidity while having great potential, remember in this scene, we are investing in technology which has limited boundaries, and not in speculations.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:25:57 PM

Legit coins can't give such kind of profit in a single day. We know that a single fake trade can make the price of these shit coins like this. So be careful about such kind of coins.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 02:06:36 PM

Never heard of them and they have really low volume in 24h based on coinmarketcap. Even those exchanges that those coins listed at I have never heard of them as well lol, so I pass.

Indeed they have pumped really good and the price "looks" like it's rocketing, but since it has really low volume so it would have gotten manipulated by bots or something else.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:03:57 PM

You need volume for this to be legitimate profit, yep I agree to some people above. Low cap/volume can be easily manipulated. You need to always to consider the volume and also where its being traded.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:20:59 AM

Alright, first you need to see other parameter as well such volume, not only the price.
Then you need to find out about the volume whether it is real or just a fake volume.
Probably the coin has not enough liquidity, resulting the price to rocketing when someone buy for a little amount with high price.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:56:50 AM

Hey Guys,

Can someone explain what are these altcoins and what is the exact reason of so much growth in just 24 hours?
Are they scam or legit? Thanks.

Image:

Either those coins are faking the volumes or they are being played by the whales.

But the best answer here?

This are shitcoins that must not have this value,meaning better to keep distance from this or cry the next days.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:06:07 AM

The problem with these pump and dump coins is that you need to sell them right at the peak. If you delay your decision by a few days, then you will end up with a loss. This happened to me in 2018, when I was trading with DeepOnion. At one point, the exchange rates shot up to as much as BTC0.0011. But I was greedy and waited for more. The prices crashed very heavily (by more than 99%) and I ended up with a loss. I still have some of this coin in my wallets.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:17:11 AM

You forgot to add YFI into that list , It all comes because of the hype and when the bubble bursts, things get back to normal again, after that gold is always gold and shit is always shit, no matter how many advertise you do for shit, it doesn't change its naturality.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:23:09 AM

The problem with these pump and dump coins is that you need to sell them right at the peak. If you delay your decision by a few days, then you will end up with a loss. This happened to me in 2018, when I was trading with DeepOnion. At one point, the exchange rates shot up to as much as BTC0.0011. But I was greedy and waited for more. The prices crashed very heavily (by more than 99%) and I ended up with a loss. I still have some of this coin in my wallets.

That's a crash, 99%! I agree with you, if anyone has some coin that rises a lot should sell and take profit, being greedy in
these situations is risky, and can lead to heavy losses.
   When I see this picture with this 30000% rise I know something is wrong and I will not even check the project and what
is wrong there, I will just skip it and forget what I saw.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ssamotoev

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:41:33 AM

Exactly, moreover there is a pretty big chance of being scammed when investing in one of those.
Because people who pumped the coin surely won't allow you to withdraw/exchange coin, will drain liquidity pool as fast as they can.
Definitely avoid if you're willing to save own funds
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: