Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:28:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market saturated?  (Read 1836 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 09:17:42 PM

Is it really that bad? I mean it kind of shows that there is a bit of attention and interest as well, that is awesome. I love to see a ton of crypto and I would love to see attention towards as well, as long as people show attention I am down with it, and saturation shows that there must be some money to make from it, which is why I believe it is quite important that we should embrace it instead of reject it.

Let's have 10k+ coins, lets have a million coins, as long as people show interest to some of them, it is fine with me. Obviously not all of them gets attention but time to time some of them actually gets so much attention that it directly breaks into the top 10 as well, which is what I love about new crypto, 999 of them becomes bull shit but 1 of them becomes super awesome.

That's certainly true, mate. No matter how many coins there are on the market, only those that are able to provide real use cases for the mainstream world will succeed in the long run. Most of them will die simply because of decaying interest from developers and everyday people alike. I think that the more coins on the market, the better the competition will be in the crypto/Blockchain industry. Developers from various projects could merge their ideas in order to make crypto land a better place. No matter which coin it is, new features that are tested by various developers are sometimes adopted by major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Eventually, people will decide which coin remains actively traded on the market and which does not.

Nonetheless, a large number of coins could prove to be useful for traders on the market. For the average investor, prominent cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum may be all they need for their capital to last a lifetime. I wouldn't be surprised to see many more coins in the future, leading towards the prosperous growth of crypto/Blockchain tech in general. Just my opinion Smiley
It isnt really that necessary to have lots of coins in the market yet a several or few projects would really be just enough to compensate on whats really needed on this market.
Yes, it might be good to look a lots of alternative but only a very very few of them is a considerable to be good or useful and the rest are just pure useless.We cant call it a
saturated one but its more like that though and we cant really stop this since developer or people will create one since we know that its just easy to make and hoping for them
to get community recognition and making out themselves to be rich and this had been the reality.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4207

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 11:48:08 PM

Some developers launch new cryptocurrencies with no real use cases for the mainstream world just to make a quick buck.

Do you think the crypto market is saturated? If not, why? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley

I have always had the thought that we don't need 99.9% of the cryptocurrencies we currently have. They lack any real user usage. With the current hype on DeFi tokens, if you research properly on the you'll realize all excluding selected few are just the same. No difference or additional input, just mere copy and past of code from one website to another and it's become disgusting.

The saturation isn't coming from the projects it's but from the exchanges. They're dictating how the market reaction. While Binance is controlling which altcoins get to moon bitfinex does it with printing tether to pump bitcoin. Decentralized exchange aren't helping matters either, they whole industry is becoming a ground for rich folks to make more money as they day goes by.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 11:57:33 PM

I guess over saturation is not really all that bad, as long as people know what they are dealing with.
People forget that you do not need to invest or buy every single new coin, it could be very insignificant in your life.

Definitely when there is a hype you hear about it, I have never invested a single cent into any defi project for example but I have heard about it so much, because its everywhere, but that's about it, just because you hear about them doesn't mean it should have an effect on you.

You could just ignore all the new stuff and keep focusing on the good old fashioned stuff and can make money from it. That way you would be still investing like there is just 50 coins in the market and not more, which would mean that you would continue your life like nothing new ever happens, I do that all the time.

Investing with more coins, should be done vigorously and needs enough time to develop certain conclusive ideas. Seeing market saturation at bad state will not generate the best choice, because it can hinder productivity. Most traders only look after for huge profit, that why it's the main reason why failures literally happens for a reason.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 05:23:10 AM

Saturation is a myth. We tend to think like that when we are trading on the same thing for a long time and dont get enough of a traction. This is a dangerous thing because it gives you a false impression and makes you take the more risky modes in trading.

Bitcoin is never saturated with traders. We have whales moving day in and day out, small fries getting burnt everyday and newbies getting FOMOed, so there is a lot of places to make money from. But you need to be patient.

Altcoins on the other hand see a lot of action lately with DeFi hype coming in - obviously it is also not saturated.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 05:41:18 PM

According to CoinMarketCap, there are 6,588 cryptocurrencies being traded on the market right now. Almost every day we see new ambitious crypto projects being listed on major crypto exchanges, but only a select few are useful for the mainstream world. We already have Bitcoin and Ethereum, which are the most prominent cryptocurrencies on the market. Most (if not all) cryptocurrencies' code are based on either the Bitcoin or Ethereum blockchains. If we put aside additional features and base ourselves on the core blockchain protocol, then Bitcoin and Ethereum may be the only cryptocurrencies humanity needs to participate in the decentralized economy. I think that there are way too many cryptocurrencies and tokens on the market these days, considering that not everyone uses all of them for daily payments. Some developers launch new cryptocurrencies with no real use cases for the mainstream world just to make a quick buck.

Do you think the crypto market is saturated? If not, why? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Smiley

I actually do think the market is saturated with these coins. A lot of these coins are not so much different from being useless. I believe a useful coin should be used not only as an asset or as an investment but also as a currency.
Bitcoin and Ethereum have been used to this effect and so they are useful coins to me.
Although, coins this much give traders options to trade in, I do think 6 thousand plus coins is too much of an option.

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 07:54:49 PM

Some developers launch new cryptocurrencies with no real use cases for the mainstream world just to make a quick buck.

I have always had the thought that we don't need 99.9% of the cryptocurrencies we currently have. They lack any real user usage. With the current hype on DeFi tokens, if you research properly on the you'll realize all excluding selected few are just the same. No difference or additional input, just mere copy and past of code from one website to another and it's become disgusting.

The saturation isn't coming from the projects it's but from the exchanges. They're dictating how the market reaction. While Binance is controlling which altcoins get to moon bitfinex does it with printing tether to pump bitcoin. Decentralized exchange aren't helping matters either, they whole industry is becoming a ground for rich folks to make more money as they day goes by.
Well this is true, shitcoins are appearing out of nowhere and shockingly having a value. The project concepts of some altcoins are just repeatedly introduced in the market, Project teams are just tweaking a little bit of concept and code and proposing it as a new concept project and it is awfully got some investors in it like wth.

It's not saturated but it really feels like saturated.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 980
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 08:18:22 PM

To be as clear as possible and answer your question, in my opinion based on the market movements, the market is far from being saturated!

The reason being that there are way too many projects and coins most of which don't hold any real value but they exist anyway. This fact alone is verified by the new and uprising field of DeFi projects, and further project developments in this area will tell you that there's much room for valuable coins with a real use. The same argument goes for the rest of the crypto market, where you can still enter, add value or risk by investing in the countless of projects available.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 09:49:26 PM

If we tried to think deeper and see what it happens now compared before, we can surely think that we're too far and everything went so well.
Why saturated? No, you are desperate enough to see reality and seems impossible to have that moment. Adoption has gone stronger every day, the price keeps moving as well, we're not stuck to think that we are already saturated.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 02:00:18 AM

That's certainly true, mate. Most cryptocurrencies on the market lack of real use cases in the mainstream world. They're simply there to enrich developers than anything else. Consider how many Bitcoin forks there are on the market after the inception of Bitcoin Cash back in 2017. Developers kept creating new coins like crazy in order to fill their pockets with money. It's no wonder why many crypto projects died in the long run. Only a select few will survive because they not only provide real use cases for the mainstream world, but they're also active in development and innovation. The larger the number of coins on the market, the greater the competition will be.

Speaking of Tether, it seems to me that it's taking a shady route. Printing new USDT coins like crazy in order to raise the market cap, looks to be market manipulation than anything else. At the end of the day, Tether might become another cryptocurrency that will fade into oblivion due to the lack of transparency and real use cases in the mainstream world. Most people still invest in USDT, because it's the biggest stablecoin on the market (in terms of market cap). But there are better choices out there which are decentralized (like DAI and USDJ) and outside the manipulation of third parties.

Anyhow, people will ultimately decide which crypto remains actively traded on the market and which goes down the drain. I've seen some cryptocurrencies with no development at all, still being traded on crypto exchanges these days. One of those cryptocurrencies is Dogecoin, with a vibrant community supporting it in every way. With various blockchain networks competing for supremacy, developers can test out new features in order to make crypto land a better place. Things wouldn't be as exciting as they are right now, if only Bitcoin existed on the market. A large number of coins and tokens on the market, should liven things up a little. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 02:52:36 AM

I don't think the market is saturated, but I feel like it is too crowded with unknown and undeveloped altcoins, which are made for personal reason, perhaps? But as other member said, only time will tell what coins will be the last one standing.
Markets are getting better every day and I don't see any signs that the market is saturated. I think this is the best time to look for new opportunities because as far as I know there are many good options available to investors during these times.

The market always has a way of changing for investors to feel more excited and I believe this year will still be a successful year for the entire crypto market.
TradingBull.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 07:31:24 AM

Still lot of room available for new tech, applications, innovations.

Still lot of room for failing projects and 1 to 0 price drops.
98% of all startups fail after 3 years.

Why would the crypto startups market be an exception?
Probably a slightly higher % of success as they got massive fundings.
Maybe 80-90% failure rate is then a relevant range of expectations.

High risks, high returns

TradingBull.io - Digital Assets Portfolio Management & CEX/DEX Cross Exchanges trading platform - TradingBull.io
Join community: Telegram - Twitter - Medium
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 09:52:53 AM

I agree because the crypto market is not stable and is constantly being updated and new information is being collected. There is a lot to think about in the case of saturated but the crypto market usually increases its demand for investment. The higher the investment the higher the crypto value this kind of desirable condition for supporting and developing investment was developed by the state. there are many subtleties that should be considered when investing in stocks risks always exist.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 03:19:38 PM

I don't think the market is saturated, but I feel like it is too crowded with unknown and undeveloped altcoins, which are made for personal reason, perhaps? But as other member said, only time will tell what coins will be the last one standing.
Markets are getting better every day and I don't see any signs that the market is saturated. I think this is the best time to look for new opportunities because as far as I know there are many good options available to investors during these times.

The market always has a way of changing for investors to feel more excited and I believe this year will still be a successful year for the entire crypto market.

We can hope like that, but we need to remember that the market can go down like a few days ago. We never know if this year will be the year for the crypto to coming back after it's down for so long. But yes, I agree that we have better situations now depend on the last year because almost all of the coins now can increase. If these situations are like this, I think we will see a new change in the market, and maybe we will see the bull run happens soon. If the bull run comes, I am sure that will be the moment that will bring us a chance to retake profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 03:56:28 PM

Still lot of room available for new tech, applications, innovations.

Still lot of room for failing projects and 1 to 0 price drops.
98% of all startups fail after 3 years.

Why would the crypto startups market be an exception?
Probably a slightly higher % of success as they got massive fundings.
Maybe 80-90% failure rate is then a relevant range of expectations.

High risks, high returns
In reality, the risks in the cryptocurrency market are very high risks, especially given the high probability of the disappearance of many new projects. Nevertheless, this creates a great demand for promising projects, and also provokes a good ground for competition. If the product is really profitable and the best, then in any case it will be the most demanded, which one way or another will bring a good profit.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:08:49 PM

Saturated ? I guess NO.
The crypto market still has plenty of room to grow. With the blockchain technology evolving and many people getting started to identify it's true abilities there are new potential projects which comes every few years. I am not talking about shitcoins and dead projects but potential projects which are still there in the crypto community and growing every year. If such new projects are coming up every few years how can the crypto market be saturated.
Every project takes time to grow. There's a long road ahead.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:34:46 PM

Saturation is not really a myth but it is just not as big of a deal as people think it is. There is a huge difference between completely denying something versus just ignoring it, I do say that people should ignore it, it is out there and it exists and it is real but it is not important so you wouldn't lose anything by ignoring it but to say that it doesn't even exist and it is totally a myth would be disingenuous, which is why we should all see it, realize it, see how important or unimportant it is, check if gets any more attention and if it changes people's ideas somehow, and as long as it is like how it is right now and not important at all, we should just all keep ignoring it.

What profit could we get by realizing there is saturation? Try to stop new projects? That wouldn't work.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:54:02 AM

Saturated ? I guess NO.
The crypto market still has plenty of room to grow. With the blockchain technology evolving and many people getting started to identify it's true abilities there are new potential projects which comes every few years. I am not talking about shitcoins and dead projects but potential projects which are still there in the crypto community and growing every year. If such new projects are coming up every few years how can the crypto market be saturated.
Every project takes time to grow. There's a long road ahead.
Surely there will never be a saturation stage because the benefits this market bring to people's lives so much and many applications using blockchain technology are starting to become more useful. This market still has a lot of things that you do not know, so this is still a very promising place if you want to venture into. I realized the potential of this market several years ago and until now this is still my best decision.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:04:51 AM

I never felt that the crypto market was saturated, because many new projects were emerging. Making the crypto market more attractive,
because there are many choices for investment. Even in a bearish market, there are coins that are pumped, this makes the crypto market
always live. Even in crypto there are always changing trends, such as ICO, IEO, STO and DeFi. So I don't think the crypto market is saturated.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:26:16 AM

According to CoinMarketCap, there are 6,588 cryptocurrencies being traded on the market right now. Almost every day we see new ambitious crypto projects being listed on major crypto exchanges, but only a select few are useful for the mainstream world. We already have Bitcoin and Ethereum, which are the most prominent cryptocurrencies on the market. Most (if not all) cryptocurrencies' code are based on either the Bitcoin or Ethereum blockchains. If we put aside additional features and base ourselves on the core blockchain protocol, then Bitcoin and Ethereum may be the only cryptocurrencies humanity needs to participate in the decentralized economy. I think that there are way too many cryptocurrencies and tokens on the market these days, considering that not everyone uses all of them for daily payments. Some developers launch new cryptocurrencies with no real use cases for the mainstream world just to make a quick buck.

I think this is very clear for depends on BTC or ETH because of experiment. From the beginning of cryptomarket BTC started its journey and some times later ETH also. Those two coins have long road journey and men made experiment many times with them. So people can easily depends on it that can not easily with other coin. I think slowly other coins that's roadmap is good will be same ranking like ETH and BTC but we have to wait untill that time.

thanks.
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 04:35:38 AM

we can't call it a saturated market, we call it the dominance of the first-born coins. Not only Ethereum, we still have Stellar, Waves, Tron and NEO, ... a lot of good technology platforms but because they don't promote their products well, few people use it. Besides, Ethereum is still a big shadow for new startups. Startups often choose the safe path, they will find the most trusted platform and from there they can grow and raise money more easily. We can also call this a dependent market and it would be quite dangerous if Ethereum collapsed.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████