Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HUOBI about to blow up in our face?  (Read 3349 times)
sn0wfox

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:41:56 AM

You'd think with a big exchange like that would be fully prepared for DDOS attacks, but instead this is the second time within the last months or so. Personally, I wouldn't trust to leave my money there and you wouldn't even know where it's gone!!
BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 09:27:08 AM

They were down for one night. It happens. Relax...

sinx13

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:18:20 AM

You'd think with a big exchange like that would be fully prepared for DDOS attacks, but instead this is the second time within the last months or so. Personally, I wouldn't trust to leave my money there and you wouldn't even know where it's gone!!

Even google and facebook had their downtime, 100% uptime is a myth and a sign you did not understood the the technology itself.
There is no way to proof a system or program is bug free - that it *is* impossible to determinate is the first and fundamental law
of the whole computer science and every information related science too.

That is btw the point you should consider to move your home when someone tells you that the computer system controlling the nuclear power plant next to
you is "100% safe and tested".
sinx13

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:31:19 PM

Why can't you check it by yourself? Try it through a proxy outside your internet area (means europe based proxy if you are in the usa)
and check their api is online on bitcoinwisdom.

It seems they updated their frontend.
Get real guys, this kind of FUD is stupid and it will effect your own rational behaviour when it comes to trading.
Everytime you trap yourself in such nonsense you will lose money with your next trades - nothing will make you lose
more money as fear.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: