Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buyin Crypto with Credit card  (Read 467 times)
hassancisse (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:42:02 PM

Does anybody know a place where i can buy bitcoin with credit card. I have tried so many websites but it always declines. Who knows a good place where i can buy. NB: I have tried Binance also
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:48:26 PM

Does anybody know a place where i can buy bitcoin with credit card. I have tried so many websites but it always declines. Who knows a good place where i can buy. NB: I have tried Binance also
Mostly this depend on country of residence many countries not eligible to go through credit/debitcard but still you have this option can check hopefully someone will accept your card. https://www.bestchange.com/visa-mastercard-usd-to-bitcoin.html
hassancisse (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:51:34 PM

Mostly this depend on country of residence many countries not eligible to go through credit/debitcard but still you have this option can check hopefully someone will accept your card. https://www.bestchange.com/visa-mastercard-usd-to-bitcoin.html

Country of residence is so important. Thanks for the link ill check it out
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:16:25 PM

Well, just a suggestion. Be careful in picking an exchange using your credit card, --they perhaps steal your bank account info, and this perhaps a reason leads from hacking. Try to read this link, [ https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/credit-debit-card/ ] there are pros and cons on each exchange and I suggest to always read the Terms and condition before proceeding your transaction. I just wonder why Binance is not enough for you which is this exchange is reputable enough.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:19:59 PM

I have tried so many websites but it always declines. Who knows a good place where i can buy.

What are those websites you already tried?

What kind of decline or what's the problem and error did they tell you?

I think there's something wrong with your issuing bank itself.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:28:09 PM

Country of residence is so important. Thanks for the link ill check it out
You have to check the restrictions before you transact online and make sure that you are using your own credit card so you wont get decline on your next attempt. Buying using are bank accounts or credit card with bitcoin is so easy nowadays, and most of the new investor are using this including me. Binance works wel, I don’t know other exchange that can offer you a good service like this, find the best that fits for you.
Robertshon

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:29:07 PM

You can use paxful.com.They accept credit card(dual currency)
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:45:34 PM

Yes you are right but first need to pass KYC then you can use these cards otherwise no chance.
hassancisse (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 09:28:12 PM

I have tried so many websites but it always declines. Who knows a good place where i can buy.

What are those websites you already tried?

What kind of decline or what's the problem and error did they tell you?

I think there's something wrong with your issuing bank itself.

I tried binance and simplex. It just declines the transaction and i use Mastercard. i tried it severally but im very sure its not an issue with my card its probably my country thats why it declined
hassancisse (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 10:04:57 PM

have not tried out paxful but i doubt it will work out Nigeria but i will definitely check it out
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 12:20:40 PM

Binance is a good site for buying crypto with credit cards i don't know much about other sites but it will usually depend on the country where you live. In our country credit cards have been opened to buy cryptocurrencies from binance. You can't buy because you don't support binance there analyze the various sites of the forum and follow the big member posts to find the right solution.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 12:56:28 PM

Binance is a good site for buying crypto with credit cards i don't know much about other sites but it will usually depend on the country where you live. In our country credit cards have been opened to buy cryptocurrencies from binance. You can't buy because you don't support binance there analyze the various sites of the forum and follow the big member posts to find the right solution.

AFAIK Binance requires users to submit and comply with their KYC if the users would like to engage with Fiat trading in their platform. Also, there are still no platform that offers fiat exchange to crypto that supports paypal and other credit card for depositing without the platform knowing its users. It is always part of the legal requirements if a user would engage with fiat exchange not only to validate such users but also most local laws prescribe them to do so.

cryptobubbles11

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 06:43:28 PM

I think cointral.com good site for buying crypto with credit card and they have 4 provider. paxful, koinal, moonpay and simplex.

https://cointral.com/
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 11:11:12 AM

LUNO accepts nigerian credit card apart from this I don't see much options for Nigeria credit card customer to buy bitcoin, and for Nigeria like country better use the cash deposit options on p2p sites for safe and economical way of purchasing because generally credit card purchases costs huge fees.
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 06:03:59 PM

Transaction through credit card depends on some conditions. First you should be confirmed that your country permits cryptocurrency transaction. Your credit card should be international card and its foreign part should be opened. You can search on google which platform permits credit card for transaction. 

cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 08:06:34 PM

I personally bought crypto with a credit card only on binance ... and to be honest I have never had any problems...
what's important if you want to buy crypto with a VISA or MASTERCARD, you can buy it with zero commission until 2020/09/18 11:59 PM (UTC) Buy Crypto with ZERO Fees when using Visa or MasterCard!
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 03:48:07 PM

This has been asked million times and I have given the same answer a million times as well. Do not buy bitcoin or any crypto with credit card, never do it, never have any reason to do it, there is no explanation that will make it better. If you do not have money on your bank account that you haven't used in the last 6 months aside from investment or savings interest and what not, you should not get into crypto at all, it is something quite important that we can't just ignore.

Honestly we are going to invest into crypto, the whole world will do that one day, but do not do it with credit card with money you do not have. Even if you have money and you put it aside and buy with your credit card thinking you will cover the debt with that money, don't do it, because something urgent could happen that could cause you to spend that money.

wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 01:04:41 PM

If you’re going to be purchasing with your credit card , you have to be very careful of the site you’re going to be using, so that your information you give to them doesn’t leak. Using centralized exchanges to buy Bitcoin is usually slow, because it has to go through a lot of process. Some of them are making use of Simplex and sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your Bitcoin to be loaded on your wallet.

I have tried purchasing through BitPay, Coinbase, and they are usually the same. So I make use of Paxful which is peer-to-peer, and I don’t have to bother about that. Apart from Paxful I also make use of LocalBitcoin, though I hardly use it because Paxful is more popular in my area.Sometimes,I buy from people direct, and those are people who are also into Bitcoin and they want to sell their bitcoin, I buy it from them. Then I make use LocalBitcoin.org.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 02:30:59 PM

If your country doesn't allow Bitcoin as legal currency then you will face difficulty in this sector. I will suggest you to buy from local market. Many people are selling Bitcoin for fiat currency. It can save your fees also.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 04:18:13 PM

Poloniex is one such exchange that I can recommend for buying crypto using credit card. And just like with many such places which will need to partnership with payment processors there might be a fee and perhaps a minimum also. Best to search which ones give you the best of these before buying. Good luck.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████