Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Bitseno ⭐ Bringing Crash to Real Life (online & in-house gambling) ⭐  (Read 522 times)
Bitseno (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 04:24:51 AM

Hi Bitseno, I noticed that you still have no copper membership to post images. You may want to acquire one to improve your ANN thread and entice some players.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

Also, got your explanation regarding gambling license thing. Sometimes it is the first thing that people look into. But anyway, if you don't need gambling license, I assume you are registered company in New Zealand?

The copper membership will be purchased closer to the time of launch. Smiley

As for company registration, currently we are not, however once the site is completely functional, we will register a corresponding parent private LTD.

Thanks for the advice and question(s). Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 04:41:19 AM

Hi Bitseno, I noticed that you still have no copper membership to post images. You may want to acquire one to improve your ANN thread and entice some players.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

Also, got your explanation regarding gambling license thing. Sometimes it is the first thing that people look into. But anyway, if you don't need gambling license, I assume you are registered company in New Zealand?

The copper membership will be purchased closer to the time of launch. Smiley

As for company registration, currently we are not, however once the site is completely functional, we will register a corresponding parent private LTD.

Thanks for the advice and question(s). Cool

So everyone who are interested needs to wait for your actions, taking things to consider all those recommendations are good gestures
to acquired gamblers and participants.
Let's see if how you will going to push this business and what would be the unique offers that will attract more players to visit your site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: