Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ICO Scammers Are Still Free And Keep Opening New Projects?  (Read 81 times)
Gembul (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 12:06:43 PM

Why ICO Scammers still free and they left past projects but keep raising funds from new projects?
I'm not talking in US, but worldwide, maybe if you are legal expert you can explain this, tell me your opinion guys
Khajadana
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 12:15:30 PM

I keep BTC in blockchain.info online wallet. Never used a local BTC wallet. I mostly use altcoins so never needed that.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 12:37:33 PM

Why ICO Scammers still free and they left past projects but keep raising funds from new projects?
I'm not talking in US, but worldwide, maybe if you are legal expert you can explain this, tell me your opinion guys

They'll either be
1. Hard to trace - due to the nature of the internet
2. Be in an uncooperative jurisdiction - like India or the US to Europe (and vice versa).

Also, based on trust such as forum trust, I think more dt members are on the bitcoin sections than the altcoin ones. And unless a topic is opened in reputstioj no one wants to skim though thousands of pages of topics to work out if the scheme is a scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: