Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 days of free access to the channel about cryptocurrency.  (Read 111 times)
dvz35 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 02:46:16 PM

I invite everyone to join the VIP channel with Analytics and trading ideas on the market in the framework of technical analysis for really interested people
My main channel was created in order to get acquainted with the VIP channel and to understand whether you need it or not. Free 7 days. Link to the channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFQ0Azc3785UIMzpfQ

In a closed group, I will share with You trading ideas with specific entry and exit points for the market, as well as market Analytics in General with General trading recommendations. I don't want to turn VIP into a stupid signal group, signal garbage in the cart is just a bunch
This is the best solution that will help you not only not to lose in this market and increase your funds, but also to pump your brains. The best sport is the sport of the brain!
The main focus will be on the crypto market (Bitcoin, ETH) for Margin Trading, and I will also share medium-term trading ideas for altcoins.

VIP access fee :

- 7 days free of charge
- 1 month-0.05 ETH
Payments for longer-term periods will be available later, depending on your interest.
If you are interested, follow the link here https://t.me/insiderinfo777, write the word "I Want to go to VIP", then make a payment-payment details and further instructions in the same place.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 днeй бecплaтнoгo дocтyпa в кaнaл o кpиптoвaлютe.
 Пpиглaшaю вcex жeлaющиx пpиcoeдинитьcя к VIP кaнaлy c aнaлитикoй и тopгoвыми идeями пo pынкy в paмкax тexничecкoгo aнaлизa для дeйcтвитeльнo зaинтepecoвaнныx людeй
Moй ocнoвнoй кaнaл coздaн в цeляx oзнaкoмлeния paбoты VIP кaнaлa и для тoгo, чтo бы пoнять нyжнo вaм этo или нeт. Бecплaтнo 7 днeй. Ccылкa нa кaнaл: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFQ0Azc3785UIMzpfQ

B зaкpытoй гpyппe я бyдy дeлитьcя c Baми тopгoвыми идeями кaк c кoнкpeтными тoчкaми вxoдa и выxoдa пo pынкy, тaк жe и aнaлитикoй пo pынкy в цeлoм c oбщими тopгoвыми peкoмeндaциями. Я нe xoчy пpeвpaщaть VIP в тyпo cигнaльнyю гpyппy, cигнaльныx пoмoeк в тeлeгe пpocтo кyчa
Этo лyчшee peшeниe, кoтopoe пoмoжeт вaм нe тoлькo нe пoтepять нa этoм pынкe и пpeyмнoжить cвoи cpeдcтвa, a тaкжe пpoкaчaть cвoи мoзги. Лyчший cпopт – этo cпopт мoзгa!
Ocнoвнoй yпop бyдeт нa кpиптopынoк (Bitcoin, ETH) для Margin Trading, тaкжe бyдy дeлитьcя cpeднecpoчными тopгoвыми идeями пo aльткoинaм.

Cтoимocть дocтyпa в VIP :

- 7 днeй бecплaтнo
- 1 мecяц - 0.05 ETH
Плaтeжи нa бoлee дoлгocpoчныe пepиoды бyдyт дocтyпны пoзжe, в зaвиcимocти oт вaшeй зaинтepecoвaннocти.

Ecли вы зaинтepecoвaны, тo пepexoдим пo ccылкe cюдa https://t.me/insiderinfo777, пишeм cлoвo “Xoчy в VIP” , зaтeм пpoизвoдим oплaтy - peквизиты для oплaты и дaльнeйшиe инcтpyкции тaм жe.
dvz35 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 05:39:41 PM

please leave feedback in this post
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 05:03:28 PM

If you intend to create a paid channel. Here's my suggestions :
1. Create a twitter account, follow several well-known twitter accounts and show the accuracy of your trading techniques by commenting on tweets made by those well-known accounts.
2. Share your trading technuque with the members in here. You can create a thread that contains price movement prediction of a coin in that thread. Starting from your entry position and exit.

i know those mentioned steps are slow, but you will have an organic growth for your paid channel group.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 09:56:58 AM

Nothing wrong if we try that 7 day free trial access on that group. Though .05 is reasonable price for subscription unlike other telegram channel groups that costs like $100/ monthly. But may we request some charts, I mean post some of your previous entry and exit recommendations from your group showing some success trades.

Actually, i joined some free telegram signal groups. Not always give precise entries. Well, i know these groups is not 100% have right signals but even those paid signal groups won't guarantee sure profits.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:57:03 AM

Nothing wrong if we try that 7 day free trial access on that group. Though .05 is reasonable price for subscription unlike other telegram channel groups that costs like $100/ monthly. But may we request some charts, I mean post some of your previous entry and exit recommendations from your group showing some success trades.
Yes, actually it's better if the OP will post this trading signal here for free in 7 days so that we can see how good (or bad), it is going to be and then let members here decide to join for subscription @.05 ETH a month.

Actually, i joined some free telegram signal groups. Not always give precise entries. Well, i know these groups is not 100% have right signals but even those paid signal groups won't guarantee sure profits.
That's why we need to see it so that we can judge for ourselves. Not 100% good signals but I would say that 60%-70% success rate will be good though.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:19:21 AM

Yes, actually it's better if the OP will post this trading signal here for free in 7 days so that we can see how good (or bad), it is going to be and then let members here decide to join for subscription @.05 ETH a month.
I think he would not dare to do it. But that would be great to anyone who will look closely on his trading signals even for 7 days. It is also good even just post here the OP's signal for just half week. Then the community will initially have an idea how good or how bad his trading signals are.
It will be good for your marketing OP if you will consider the suggestion.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 01:01:53 PM

Perhaps, there's nothing to lose if they try 7 days trial. But is it much better if you give some brief explanation here in this thread
section to teach us briefly on your own little about that things, so that everyone here could have some ideas or can give some
suggestion who has skills too about it, what do you think?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: