Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:30:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which type of trading you think is good?  (Read 1228 times)
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 06:23:25 PM

I think all types of trading are good in time rotation. Different strategies work at different times. So all types of trading should be considered.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2020, 07:19:50 PM

Technical analysis and upcoming events both are good for trade. But most of the time I like to follow Technical analysis because its more good and most of the traders use it for taking trade.
Technical analysis is a part of daily trading activities but its not a good idea to depend on it for every single trade. After spending a long time on trading traders can make their own choice list based on past records which give them confidence to move with their own knowledge.   

I am a spot trader and I follow some people at twitter. They regularly provide their Technical analysis and I just tried to follow those. most of the time I found those trade are profitable.
Before following anyone else you can apply your own experience which you have learned from your last trades. I don’t think its a wise decision to completely depend on other people’s prediction. Actually its a game of patience and experience IMO.         

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 02:30:16 AM

I'm not going with existing theory. I have categorized trading as follows-
1. Based on technical analysis
2. Based on event news
While I'm not much expert in TA, I can achieve it if I spend some hours a day for a month I belive.
On the other hand, trading based on event news is pretty easy. You don't need to have much knowledge other than the capacity of ebaluating a project.
What do you think? Which method is good?
The best thing is that based on TA, all expert traders have a very good understanding of doing technical analysis. Technical analysis cannot be learned in a short time, because this analysis also requires experience apart from TA theory, from this analysis we can understand how the crypto market is. Based on news it is also good, but there are many shortcomings of event news that we can know about, such as FUD, and very often market demand is not the same as event news where an easy example is a hard fork.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1734

To the moon

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 08:52:59 AM

...On the other hand, trading based on event news is pretty easy. You don't need to have much knowledge other than the capacity of ebaluating a project.

I have repeatedly noticed that if you buy on the news, you can get a loss from such trading. In this case, everything will depend on the timely receipt of information. If you buy a coin during the hype after the news is released, then after it subsides, the price of the coin may be lower than you bought it.

Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 648

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 02:57:22 PM

For me a good trader is someone who's open minded and open to any suggestion. you can't rely on your own guts. you need to learn how and when does the trend happen or about to happen. My suggestion is to watch online or local TL news that may trigger big spikes on the currency that your trading.
I hope you'll find it good. Trading can't be always successful, not even you have learned a lot or you have good strategies. The only thing that usually saves us from getting into mistakes is to trust yourself and not even bothered of what we've heard outside. I come into trading with no knowledge, not at all but I've taken all the losses as a way to improve and to prove that we can make it right at the right time. And this is to realize how important to make our own market analysis than rely on others.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 10:21:47 PM

For me a good trader is someone who's open minded and open to any suggestion. you can't rely on your own guts. you need to learn how and when does the trend happen or about to happen. My suggestion is to watch online or local TL news that may trigger big spikes on the currency that your trading.
I hope you'll find it good. Trading can't be always successful, not even you have learned a lot or you have good strategies. The only thing that usually saves us from getting into mistakes is to trust yourself and not even bothered of what we've heard outside. I come into trading with no knowledge, not at all but I've taken all the losses as a way to improve and to prove that we can make it right at the right time. And this is to realize how important to make our own market analysis than rely on others.

Listening on other calls or inputs isnt really that bad either but when you do already come to a point where you do rely on it then thats the wrong thing to be done.

Trading isnt really for everybody yet the fact that there are traders who've been doing this thing but still on the phase where they cant really be profitable.

Its does really require knowledge and guts is just one of the factors but not necessarily needed. Mistakes are inevitable but thats part of the learning process.

Try to reduce it as minimal as possible.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 08:26:22 AM

2. Based on event news
While I'm not much expert in TA, I can achieve it if I spend some hours a day for a month I belive.
On the other hand, trading based on event news is pretty easy. You don't need to have much knowledge other than the capacity of ebaluating a project.

3. How about a hunch?  Tongue

There are many trades which I have played based on the hunch and they went out very well.

TA and event news should be the base of everything but honestly if you keep seeing the trade patterns everyday without fail, you start to get a feeling that "today BTC will go down, up, stay as it is"etc etc.

Don't know what kind of trade this would be but for me it's hunch trading.  Grin

Who else has done this anytime?
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 08:39:06 AM

To tell you frankly dude, I had been doing trade in cryptocurrency but I never try to use Trading analysis, I always based it on the actual
happening in the platform exchange. I just observe the movement in the chart then I see the line is giving a signal to buy or sell I will do it immediately of course. But this what I did is not simple because it needs timing implementation when we do trade in the platform.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 09:27:53 AM

You can assure yourself to stay in profit in the long term, if you trade with proper technical analysis. But it's not easy to get good knowledge about it. A traders need to spend a lot of time to learn about TA. He or she needs to observe the whole price chart history.
While it's easier to trade based on event news. You just need the perfect timing. But the news may not effect in the price as it will say. Traders also sell their coin with loss while they get panic by false news. With proper technical analysis a good trader can avoid those situation.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 02:44:58 PM

You can’t just be relying on events and news, I have seen some events that have taken place many times and people thought that those events were going to make any changes, but that never happened, price still went to an opposite direction to what they thought it was going to be. And as for news? Some people will tell you that bad news is what will make the price of a cryptocurrency to drop, but trust me I see a lot of those bad news every day and the price still doesn’t drop when I see them.

There is still more that goes in to determine where the price is heading to, it’s good to make use of every means possible to predict where price heads to next, but have it in mind that you won’t be able to predict price all the time, it’s under probability.

Calvinpiva

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:10:35 PM

There are many types of trading that they are good and profitable but the most typical which i like is a peer to peer trading. I like peer to peer trading method because is less risk than many other trading and it's the same as arbitrage trading method. The only challenge of these two methods it's because they required large trading capital.

Hodling also is good when you know how to read the market prices.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 04:54:19 PM

Everyone has their own traits in life, some people are good for one thing and some people are good for another, there is no way you could focus on one method and live rest of your life with that, you wouldn't really make any profit at all if you just stick to one method.

Obviously speaking if you just buy bitcoin and never look at it for 20 years and cash out you could profit but that is investment and not trading.

So in trading, check out every single method, check all indicators, check all TA and charts, and combine the best ones you have that resulted with good profits and remove all the ones that was bad and lost you money, that way you could make as much profit as you can hopefully, by using the good details you find in crypto trading TA world.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 05:59:32 PM

2. Based on event news
It depends on the personality of each person. I have surveyed that people with good self-discipline will get a lot of success when trading with TA. And for many people who are not good at controlling their emotions, they trade very well by the method of waiting for news. still many people will be very well suited to hold and basic analysis. we have many different individuals and it is important to understand yourself. When you understand yourself, you will choose the best strategy for you. Wink

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████