Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which type of trading you think is good?  (Read 1228 times)
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 09:47:20 AM

The two types of trading mentioned in the opening post, I think based on technical analysis is better and more accurate for predicting
price movements in the market, compared to based on event news. Although not everyone understands using technical analysis, but if
you want to be successful in trading you must be willing to learn technical analysis. But it is even more perfect to combine the two type,
our analysis results should be more accurate. And with less volatile market conditions like today, I am happy to do day trading, because
it is safer to do. Even though the resulting profit is much smaller, compared to when the market is high volatile.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 01:06:48 PM

Both is very important because it really helpful for the trader what is possible to happen to the coin that you have.
We know news is affected the movement of the coins because it is very powerful but if it's legitimate it indicates if price up or down because if the people see the news they probably make a decision if they are going to buy a coin or not .
renuabened

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 09:31:07 AM

As you call it, my trading is based on technical analysis. It's much better when you can calculate and predict everything yourself. In this case you can not blame anyone. Now I'm using Changelly Pro and it gives me a bit more profit then my previous exchange.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 01:10:26 PM

As you call it, my trading is based on technical analysis. It's much better when you can calculate and predict everything yourself. In this case you can not blame anyone. Now I'm using Changelly Pro and it gives me a bit more profit then my previous exchange.
how exchange give you profit will you elaborate more? at changelly you can not able to exchange all type of cryptocurrencies, but at Binance or any other exchange you can able to exchange almost all top-level crypto. personally i like to use binance as my regular use of trading,beside Binance i also use kucoin.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 02:27:15 PM

how exchange give you profit will you elaborate more? at changelly you can not able to exchange all type of cryptocurrencies, but at Binance or any other exchange you can able to exchange almost all top-level crypto. personally i like to use binance as my regular use of trading,beside Binance i also use kucoin.
I think choose an exchange is not making us any profit we need to follow any strategy what we think suitable for us .I also use Binance cause i have found all of my favorite  pair here .I also trade myself that's why don't need to blame anyone for my losses .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: