Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Pangaean credits (an intermicronational currency) for crypto(s)  (Read 95 times)
Redswap (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 05:55:55 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2020, 07:56:51 PM by Redswap

Since probably nobody here knows what a Pangaean credit is, I'll explain it here:

The Pangaean credit is the official currency of the Federation of Pangaea, an union of micronations and "sovereign citizens". It is NOT a cryptocurrency (at least currently). The currency is currently hosted on the official forum of the Federation (https://mypangaea.boards.net/) thanks to a plugin. You need to create an account on the forum to be able to receive, own and transfer the currency. Currently, the Pangaean credit has no value, unless you are interested in buying images or if you need an Android or Windows application. So this is a very risky investment, but as any young cryptocurrency, the gains could be enormous. So, if you are interested, I currently sell 10000 Pangean credits for each 0.0001BTC or any other cryptocurrency that I am willing to create a wallet for it or that I already have a wallet for it. I will double my price for every 5BTC of Pangaean credits sold, and I'll increase it more if the market demand is very high. Minimum amount accepted for bitcoin: 0.00025BTC for 1 transaction.
Gugulethu0101

Activity: 209
Merit: 2

Unlimited Private Google Drive Admin Accounts

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 09:01:10 PM

Since probably nobody here knows what a Pangaean credit is, I'll explain it here:

The Pangaean credit is the official currency of the Federation of Pangaea, an union of micronations and "sovereign citizens". It is NOT a cryptocurrency (at least currently). The currency is currently hosted on the official forum of the Federation (https://mypangaea.boards.net/) thanks to a plugin. You need to create an account on the forum to be able to receive, own and transfer the currency. Currently, the Pangaean credit has no value, unless you are interested in buying images or if you need an Android or Windows application. So this is a very risky investment, but as any young cryptocurrency, the gains could be enormous. So, if you are interested, I currently sell 10000 Pangean credits for each 0.0001BTC or any other cryptocurrency that I am willing to create a wallet for it or that I already have a wallet for it. I will double my price for every 5BTC of Pangaean credits sold, and I'll increase it more if the market demand is very high. Minimum amount accepted for bitcoin: 0.00025BTC for 1 transaction.
Hi, which android apps can I buy? Will it work for in-app purchases on android apps? you can add me on telegram to discuss this further if it will work

$400   x Domain name with 200 users
$2000 x Domain name with 90000 users
$3500 x Domain name with 10000 User Licenses Super Admin
Redswap (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:13:33 PM

Hi, which android apps can I buy? Will it work for in-app purchases on android apps? you can add me on telegram to discuss this further if it will work
It's not me who is making android apps. For further information, I invite you to discuss with the guy named @shen on the Pangaean forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: