Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 08:10:38 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ADBOT  (Read 84 times)
keygold (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
⇾ ADBOT
August 29, 2020, 07:12:06 PM

Hello all. Relatively new to this forum. Thought id kick off my posting with this exciting new prospect. We have a bot that has been developed that we want to offer to people. But for a subscription fee. If anyone is interested. Feel free to message me in private. The subscription is for $70 per month.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:38:10 PM

Can you post a live demo/api keys on the account the bot is being tested with to see what sort of profits it makes?
keygold (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 08:55:42 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2020, 09:37:09 AM by keygold

Hi.Sure, we can test on your site if you like. Anyone that has a site, particularly with video ads. Please do get in touch.
welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 10:40:16 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2020, 04:07:01 PM by welovedcrypto

Hello all. Relatively new to this forum. Thought id kick off my posting with this exciting new prospect. We have a bot that has been developed that we want to offer to people. But for a subscription fee. If anyone is interested. Feel free to message me in private. The subscription is for $70 per month.
I would suggest you to recreate your thread with more information and it will be better to add one video tutorial if possible. Mostly well developed and well designed threads gets more attention than such simple thread.

Also, change your title. You can some other threads on the forum for example this one[/url].

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: