Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing the current DEFI pump  (Read 1025 times)
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 03:13:43 AM

defi was not interested anymore , i loss some money in defi project and totally regret trapped in hype project. major cryptocurrency like btc and eth could give more profit actually and ofcourse with lower risk than defi project that have anon team mostly. today is see NFT project be more popular than defi , and maybe there are alot speculation here.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 03:17:06 AM

Defi projects are missing pumps in the beginning the market was in a good position but gradually its value began to decline defi is scamming projects investors suffer a lot that's why are investing in bitcoin and ethereum groceries next. These currencies are in high demand in the crypto market hype but not too much after effects these are very profitable currencies to invest from defi.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:41:33 AM

it is obvious that over 80% of all authentic defi projects are in profits and any investors that have invested in this sector is already in profit. it is obvious that it is also behind the current bull market. a proper observation in the market shows that the crypto trading aspect has been divided. between bitcoin, normal altcoins and defi token which are altcoins too. i think the defi era has come to stay and will dominate for along period just like how traditional banking has evolved and change how money is been utilized.
I see the Defi sector as the Savior and promoter of crypto which will lead to the massive adoption which we all yearn for. 
Not all DeFi investors are in profit, many thought the price will keep going up but now they are in loss because they refused to take profit, some people can be so greedy you know, now almost all DeFi projects are down in value, the only hope left is Bitcoin @15k, can go higher over 17k in days I believe
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:43:12 AM

Another thing that can push DeFi price to recovery is Ethereum 2.0 as many DeFi projects are running on Ethereum smart contract platform, but if Bitcoin reach a new all time high this time around 2021 will shine some lights on DeFi and altcoin projects combined.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:48:04 AM

Another thing that can push DeFi price to recovery is Ethereum 2.0 as many DeFi projects are running on Ethereum smart contract platform, but if Bitcoin reach a new all time high this time around 2021 will shine some lights on DeFi and altcoin projects combined.
The push for DeFi is only slight because the influence of Ethereum 2.0 on DeFi will not have much impact even if the average DeFi token uses the ETH Platform, because Ethereum is only updating itself not other Altcoins using their smart contracts.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 07:50:29 AM

There is nothing left to miss in DeFi anymore, the price are way down and many investors are in big loss too, I'm glad I went with Chainlink and few promising new DeFi projects like DIA, now that Ethereum 2.0 is here and Bitcoin is surging I believe these projects will skyrocket

Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:25:55 AM

DeFi pump is over, many DeFi projects are 40% down and some are even down more than 40%, even DIA that was at 4$ per token before lose value down to 0.99$, losses are certain in crypto world and every smart investors must know that price surge is an opportunity, the only hope is if altcoin season starts.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 10:04:40 AM

Defi hype has gone since last month. The life of defi hype is not longer than what we have expected before to be ended at least first quarter of next year.
People were massively going back again to the major coins like bitcoin and ethereum.

So it's best to shift some investments from defi projects to others? I invested a lot in defi and the results were very disappointing, I thought I should change this.
Really? i think it's just about your strategy or how you able to pick quality defi projects. Some defi projects still profitable like last month. but yeah most of them have decreased in value right now

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 10:37:07 AM

DeFi pump is over, many DeFi projects are 40% down and some are even down more than 40%, even DIA that was at 4$ per token before lose value down to 0.99$, losses are certain in crypto world and every smart investors must know that price surge is an opportunity, the only hope is if altcoin season starts.
This is true def pump is done, mostly defi projects these days are down and a lot of investors believe in this kind of project. Also, many are loss during this time of btc dominance since price is down. They only hope for the eth upgrade to commence so that the price boom again. Let’s see in the coming months if there is a change of value in defi project.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 11:44:18 AM

No need to worry, time shows that your investment cannot go down or up all the time. Now bitcoin is growing and coins from the top 100 are starting to shoot, patience and everything will be

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 01:38:50 PM

Most of defi project got a massive hit and are all down,  CZ was right all alone all defi projects would not last long if they don't sustain the developments of their platform. Better to stick with traditional staking with low risk of lossing or assets than risking you money in a high risk high reward poroects like defi.
Lrshohag

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 02:03:43 PM

DeFi project pump and dump is a matter of time.
Dumping and pumping is very siple in defi. As a result
Many investor got profit from defi. Also many investor lose their asset because of less understanding about defi.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 02:10:28 PM

DeFi project pump and dump is a matter of time.
Dumping and pumping is very siple in defi. As a result
Many investor got profit from defi. Also many investor lose their asset because of less understanding about defi.
The problem of time is a problem that is very difficult to predict so that between investors who get profits and those who lose assets because they don't understand DeFi, it's almost the same, so the dumping will continue to occur at DeFi.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 02:10:51 PM

works with evaluation and anchoring gives of helps as pupil stays following customs with daily casuals of business and release of use with balance to gains on exchange as collecting spares of profit that those run according to plan on strategics with users initiation.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 02:16:28 PM

DEFI might probably stay but I think personally there will some work around for it I think the whole things is really crazy hype right now You just need to find a good name to attach and the bomb you are all over the places Maybe we should start using thinks like Monkeyswap,Skywalkerswap,KenobiStaff Grin Grin Grin Grin Want more suggestions Contact me
yah that's right, obviously the number of people using Defi for staking or borrowing is very low. mostly the sharks shill and fomo about Defi projects like ICO projects in 2017, that has set the trend and so Defi has become a trend in the short term.
As you see, when people realized that Defi was just a hype and the demand for this new technology was lower and lower, they sold off. UNI, YFI are projects that have been sold off heavily in October. You can see the news at the link below:
  https://t.me/CryptoRankNews/2834

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████