Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing the current DEFI pump  (Read 1025 times)
Annamike

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:57:56 PM

it is obvious that over 80% of all authentic defi projects are in profits and any investors that have invested in this sector is already in profit. it is obvious that it is also behind the current bull market. a proper observation in the market shows that the crypto trading aspect has been divided. between bitcoin, normal altcoins and defi token which are altcoins too. i think the defi era has come to stay and will dominate for along period just like how traditional banking has evolved and change how money is been utilized.
I see the Defi sector as the Savior and promoter of crypto which will lead to the massive adoption which we all yearn for. 

Yes the current market pump can be attributed to DeFi but to me I see every DeFi project as a Crypto Ponzi in making, exactly the way it gives majority millions is the same way it leaves many penniless, I would advice anyone joining the DeFi market to trade with caution

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:52:24 PM

it is obvious that over 80% of all authentic defi projects are in profits and any investors that have invested in this sector is already in profit. it is obvious that it is also behind the current bull market. a proper observation in the market shows that the crypto trading aspect has been divided. between bitcoin, normal altcoins and defi token which are altcoins too. i think the defi era has come to stay and will dominate for along period just like how traditional banking has evolved and change how money is been utilized.
I see the Defi sector as the Savior and promoter of crypto which will lead to the massive adoption which we all yearn for. 

It's the focus of big companies who wants to go into crypto. A reason why many crypto startups and old projects are shifting to DeFi. Although not all projects are good, it started a hype which created a huge market movement. Bitcoin's dominance is still goong down at this point since the DeFi craze started. Compared to the 2017 pump, this is a healthier movement since there is always a price consolidation for bitcoin and other alts after some huge pumps. I hope this lasts longer.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 08:37:40 PM

At the end of it all, let deFi project don't turnout to be ponzi scheme because of the influx of money being generated out it.
DeFi is setting crypto on fire. DeFi is not only the savior of crypto but also the catalyst of it all
DeFi project is easily bringing the adoption of crypto globally to it's fulfilment
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:38:21 PM

It is possible that you can get in a the new train or wagons as you can see tron recently got a spectula pump in few days and it got 100 +% . Thats incredibe gains. That said I myself ar enot so good of spotting those defi diamond projects.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:52:09 PM

Defi is ruling the space right now. Defi projects have become unstoppable, many of us are really enjoying this moment and we hope it can last for a very long time to come. In regards the title of your thread, I don't think you have missed out already, there is more room for growth for every coin.
They are full of scrapes. If anyone can still vividly remembered what ICOs did in the past then could easily figure out the true status of these #defi's. This means it was done gradually becoming same, don't buy into this ponzi scheme because many will lose their hard earned money while trying to make multiplication in their investment or on their trade. Defi projects around the community aren't good for my likened as YAM did disappointed many of my colleagues.

denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:13:37 PM

It is very obvious for me as many DeFi projects are overvalued because of the overhype of any project with a word of 'DeFI'. This is not a good sign just like when ICO was a new thing and many people invest in it wildly without any thinking. DeFi is the savior and promoter of crypto? No way. One or two pump dont make it become the savior and promoter of crypto.
The current market pump is temporary, soon new market trend will show its real face. The DEFI pump may happen one more time because it becomes completely dead. I don't invest in the HYPE altcoins and the crazy profit/loss ratio is not as attractive as 2017 ICOs for me.

it always happen when the new hype appeared. maybe they just give you some profit once or twice, but as time goes by, the DEFI projects are countless and investors will be divided. some project may won't reach their goal and will become the dead projects that will give the investors a big loss.
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:35:27 PM

It is true that some DeFi projects have experienced high pump, but that does not mean we lose the opportunity to get
profit from DeFi projects. Because I believe that at least until 2021 DeFi projects will dominate the cryptocurrency market.
So it is not too late to invest in DeFi projects, because I am optimistic that the price of DeFi projects can still go up even higher.

Most of the DeFi projects that I work on have helped me to earn 3 times my profits in a very short period of time. Currently, there are thousands of great projects for you and of course you need to have a reasonable investment strategy to make a profit.

I have enough money to buy a house from my DeFi projects and will continue to invest more if possible.
Can you make a list of all your DeFi projects? I want to check your list. Maybe I could learn something from you. But I'm sure that you made a huge investment on some DeFi projects. I hope you didn't miss the DIA tokens opportunity. Next year could be the same year as 2017. We still have lots of opportunities to grab more altcoins.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 11:36:48 PM

DEFI might probably stay but I think personally there will some work around for it I think the whole things is really crazy hype right now You just need to find a good name to attach and the bomb you are all over the places Maybe we should start using thinks like Monkeyswap,Skywalkerswap,KenobiStaff Grin Grin Grin Grin Want more suggestions Contact me

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 04:40:39 PM

I am not so sure about that, DeFi is still new and one thing I have noticed about the cryptocurrency market or community is that every new thing gets hyped a lot and then people invest in it, after everything we still go back to the basic, or first old projects that has proven to be more reliable.

I don’t know about DeFi but that doesn’t mean that they are not worth investing, if you can get to discover a project that will blow up in future at the earlier time, you shouldn’t delay yourself from investing in it, because if you don’t invest in it you’re going to miss out on future profit.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 05:11:24 PM

I am not so sure about that, DeFi is still new and one thing I have noticed about the cryptocurrency market or community is that every new thing gets hyped a lot and then people invest in it, after everything we still go back to the basic, or first old projects that has proven to be more reliable.

I don’t know about DeFi but that doesn’t mean that they are not worth investing, if you can get to discover a project that will blow up in future at the earlier time, you shouldn’t delay yourself from investing in it, because if you don’t invest in it you’re going to miss out on future profit.
DeFi projects got a lot of investors because investors know that DeFi projects are really hyped today, Investors know that price of it will rise more than their investment and it will be up to the investor if he will be late or early to bail out in his investment. Investors on some DeFi projects successfully earned profit by pulling out smart and fast. Investors see DeFi projects as a short time money machine and not a sustainable project that can be in the market for a long time.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 06:03:03 PM

All things considered, I thoroughly concur with this as I as of late got tied up with a presale which has just risen x30. This is crazy and actually this task is no trick as everything is straightforward and the utilization case backing the undertaking is a truly excellent one. Moreover, it is upheld by one of the greatest showcasing organizations in this industry thus have all the association with succeed.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 08:44:37 PM

The Defi project has higher integrity so far because in the last 3 months we have seen quite a lot of Defi projects that have had success in the Token selling session. In this context there are investors who are lucky some are not.  The defi trend also rocked the market sector as Coin defi broke records with price movements that multiplied when listed on the exchange.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:02:47 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2020, 09:21:06 PM by Moeda

DeFi is the worst part this year. DeFi is not a savior but a killer. How many investors have failed with the DeFi system, the current DeFi price is like a melting iceberg. DeFi is the worst part this year. DeFi is not a savior but a killer. How many investors have failed with the DeFi system, the current DeFi price is like a melting iceberg. I think it takes a long time to stick icebergs in the dry season. No DeFi token price pump after drop.
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:47:36 PM

DeFi projects aren't here to stay just because profit from them. Some of them are created with the intent to scam while some only give profits from farming and stuffs. Most are not reliable and are just bunches of project with no team.

fadhilz123

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:53:46 PM

August 29, you start making this thread and think that Defi will surely bring profit to all investors, but you don't know about hype, that's why you should learn about it. And see today, do you think Defi is still profitable?? You think many investors happy with that?? No, many investors lose their money in Defi project, so don't get stuck in something like that
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 09:53:59 PM

DeFi is the worst part this year. DeFi is not a savior but a killer. How many investors have failed with the DeFi system, the current DeFi price is like a melting iceberg. DeFi is the worst part this year. DeFi is not a savior but a killer. How many investors have failed with the DeFi system, the current DeFi price is like a melting iceberg. I think it takes a long time to stick icebergs in the dry season. No DeFi token price pump after drop.
I can see the hate man towards these DeFi projects which I can say the same thing just like what happened before with ICO era where lots of projects had shoot up to the roof
and when the hyped died then majority of them are now in the graveyard and only a few do able to stand up up to this moment or day.Defi is no different and this is way
much more faster than on what happened with ICO projects back into the past.I feel sorry to those people who get hyped and do invest just because they do fear on missing out
or simply a fomo.This had been a common result to those people who do make out investment without any further analysis and a good fund management system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 11:15:53 PM

~~
Defi is no different and this is way
much more faster than on what happened with ICO projects back into the past.I feel sorry to those people who get hyped and do invest just because they do fear on missing out
or simply a fomo.This had been a common result to those people who do make out investment without any further analysis and a good fund management system.
The fact is that many people are panicked and greedy. Hoping for success like the previous DeFi project that skyrocketed, unfortunately lately a lot of half-baked projects have appeared in this ecosystem. In the name of DeFi to attract market interest, but not completely supportive of that and full of manipulation. Meanwhile, people who feel left behind in the previous moment will definitely be hooked, hoping to get a profit, even though the risk is great if only FOMO.
DeFi is beneficial, but don't neglect research and use the right strategy. I think hit and run is the best choice. As you said, this is very fast, so don't be late or miss a lot.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 02:06:51 AM

August 29, you start making this thread and think that Defi will surely bring profit to all investors, but you don't know about hype, that's why you should learn about it. And see today, do you think Defi is still profitable?? You think many investors happy with that?? No, many investors lose their money in Defi project, so don't get stuck in something like that
Defi hype has gone since last month. The life of defi hype is not longer than what we have expected before to be ended at least first quarter of next year.
People were massively going back again to the major coins like bitcoin and ethereum.

People these days didn't wanna waste their money to invest in the garbage scam defi coins.
There are bunch of scam coins in CMC that used the name of defi to attract the victims.Im very glad to see the trend was going back to the right direction again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 02:17:03 AM

Defi hype has gone since last month. The life of defi hype is not longer than what we have expected before to be ended at least first quarter of next year.
People were massively going back again to the major coins like bitcoin and ethereum.

People these days didn't wanna waste their money to invest in the garbage scam defi coins.
There are bunch of scam coins in CMC that used the name of defi to attract the victims.Im very glad to see the trend was going back to the right direction again.
Well it is expected that defi hype will come to an end.

They are still existing but the popularity is not the same as before.

Investors are looking for other profitable projects after the defi and probably there eyes are currently on btc due to price increase.

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2020, 02:37:46 AM

So it's best to shift some investments from defi projects to others? I invested a lot in defi and the results were very disappointing, I thought I should change this.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████