Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uniswap  (Read 1347 times)
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 09:25:49 AM

$5 for unlocking tokens, $12 for token sell. $17 you could buy 8 days of food with it here, horseshit fees.
its really insane mate, but we could not do nothing with this gas fee. every trader set their gas fee higher to make sure transaction confirmed soon. maybe only network improvement could solved this and ethereum 2.0 be solution.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 05:59:16 PM

$5 for unlocking tokens, $12 for token sell. $17 you could buy 8 days of food with it here, horseshit fees.
its really insane mate, but we could not do nothing with this gas fee. every trader set their gas fee higher to make sure transaction confirmed soon. maybe only network improvement could solved this and ethereum 2.0 be solution.
waiting for ethereum 2.0 is too long and it is better in my opinion to use another dex that offers a cheaper fee than uniswap, it's just that the volume is usually not as good as uniswap but that is the most efficient way, and also if you have limited capital, trading on cex exchange saves more fees even though the choice tokens on cex exchange are not much like uniswap but I think they are very adequate.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 08:01:12 PM

Now several project are developing layer 2 solution for ETH, and I think they will be able to solve the problem of high fee, but it is not yet clear when they will be ready.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 08:23:06 PM

Some said they even paid $120 as fee for their transaction and its possible because the network is highly congested and lot of transactions are initiated in the same time which didn't exists few months back.If you are going to trade small amount then don't use that exchange and I will say don't get into the Defi Fomo trap or else you will lose your money.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 11:50:38 PM

Yeah, I have done some trading on it, the thing is the different gap price between buying and selling is too much, also Some times the gas fee gets too much, It is full of robots and you probably can't buy any ico at the ICO price on it, for example, $Frontier wallet has an ICO on Uniswao about 0.08$ on the opening price but I bet it goes to 30c in first SEcs because of the bots , I really would rather IEO or ICO with lottery , Like Oin.finance ICO , it was neat.

In the exchange settings, you can set the value of the price change and then you will not suffer from price slippage if you used a small gas price for the transaction and it was executed after a long period of time. Everything is simple there, the main thing is not to be lazy and do it.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 01:56:12 AM

Some said they even paid $120 as fee for their transaction and its possible because the network is highly congested and lot of transactions are initiated in the same time which didn't exists few months back.If you are going to trade small amount then don't use that exchange and I will say don't get into the Defi Fomo trap or else you will lose your money.
its true mate, i am paid around $9 for token transaction that worth only $100. it take more than 10% from our initial balance and ofcourse make us stress with condition. personally i am not recommeded for uniswap if we want to buy token there, better to wait in Cex as developers seriousness.
agis50

Activity: 569
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 03:25:32 AM

I haven't trade any coins there yet, but my friend said you must have at least 0.05 - 0.1 eth. You must prepare enough gas to buy any coins on Uniswap, mate.

UnidappFULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORMUnidapp
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
Simplified interfaceFull controlSmart contracts
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 03:51:45 AM

I haven't trade any coins there yet, but my friend said you must have at least 0.05 - 0.1 eth. You must prepare enough gas to buy any coins on Uniswap, mate.
I think 0.05 - 0.1 eth is not too much to provide, because it could be the effect of gwei costs from the erc20 platform which is still large and unstable until now, so uniswap users have to provide 0.05 - 0.1 eth to buy coins there.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2020, 04:01:34 AM

0.05eth is worth only for fee. Also you must trade 1 eth higher in order to have a good profit when youre lucky. The fees now on uniswap are ridiculously high so below 1eth trade is not worth it cause you need to prepare at least 10$ average fee for every trades. So I think uniswap is not for small traders, better to use cex for that.

raes

Activity: 938

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 04:27:52 AM

I think 0.05 - 0.1 eth is not too much to provide, because it could be the effect of gwei costs from the erc20 platform which is still large and unstable until now, so uniswap users have to provide 0.05 - 0.1 eth to buy coins there.
quite expensive for a transaction when compared to last year. In the past, in one Ethereum transaction, we would only pay very cheaply. but now maybe things are different.
Uniswap does seem to have quite an expensive fee. especially with the unstable condition of the ethereum network. Two days ago I had intended to sell my tokens on Uniswap, but due to the high cost, I thought I would discourage me and decided to wait for everything to become normal.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:11:44 AM

Now several project are developing layer 2 solution for ETH, and I think they will be able to solve the problem of high fee, but it is not yet clear when they will be ready.
Gradually it will be ready if they always do it well even though they do not give a definite date for the readiness of its development, the most important thing is that they try to provide the best for everyone.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 05:29:22 AM

Fees are insane due to crazy gas fees of the ETH network. I frequently trade on uniswap exchange and paid as high as $40 and as low as $3 as a transaction fee. I avoid trading a small amount on uniswap when ETH is clogged.

yesterday my friend bought coins from uniswap for a total of less than 200 $ and was charged 20 $ it was equal to 10% of the total money he used, this is very dangerous there should be new attempts, but considering the fact that it will not be difficult or indeed the conditions cannot be set.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 07:53:22 PM

0.05eth is worth only for fee. Also you must trade 1 eth higher in order to have a good profit when youre lucky. The fees now on uniswap are ridiculously high so below 1eth trade is not worth it cause you need to prepare at least 10$ average fee for every trades. So I think uniswap is not for small traders, better to use cex for that.

You can trade on centralized exchanges where you don't need to pay network fees. If you are trading large amounts, it will not be a problem for you to pay a Commission of 10-20 dollars. This forces you to evaluate your profit before trading.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2020, 05:02:53 AM

waiting for ethereum 2.0 is too long and it is better in my opinion to use another dex that offers a cheaper fee than uniswap, it's just that the volume is usually not as good as uniswap but that is the most efficient way, and also if you have limited capital, trading on cex exchange saves more fees even though the choice tokens on cex exchange are not much like uniswap but I think they are very adequate.

You may give a try to 1inch exchange (dex aggregator), they have their native token which reduces the gas fees:

More info: https://medium.com/@1inch.exchange/1inch-introduces-chi-gastoken

I am hoping uniswap will use 2 layer or something to reduce gas fees. Currently using it is not feasible at all.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:18:38 AM

Yesterday Uniswap released its own token called UNI , That is the problem with DEXes , a lot of fake tokens with a similar name but different smart contracts are in it and also charges so much fee for swapping, Maybe bounce.finance is a better idea for the pool.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 05:29:08 AM

You may give a try to 1inch exchange (dex aggregator), they have their native token which reduces the gas fees:

More info: https://medium.com/@1inch.exchange/1inch-introduces-chi-gastoken

I am hoping uniswap will use 2 layer or something to reduce gas fees. Currently using it is not feasible at all.

Uniswap just released it's own tokens as well so I am hoping that they will too provide some sort of trading fee discount. But, the problem is not uniswap IMO it's the clogged ETH network which is causing such high tx fees.

BINTEX