Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES & PROSPECTS OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY?  (Read 79 times)
DAVID GRACED20 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:25:00 AM

As a Nigerian with two years of concerted study on blockchain technology, I seem to be falling in love with blockchain technology everyday and I am looking forward to becoming a full time bounty Hunter, a crypto trader and investor, but I still would want to know the other opportunities in the blockchain technology space and how one can be a part of it.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:14:05 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

If you already have experience in blockchain technology, then you can apply for various projects. You are always looking for experienced people. By the way, I think Altcoin Discussion is wrong thread for what you are looking for

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:06:25 PM

As a Nigerian with two years of concerted study on blockchain technology, I seem to be falling in love with blockchain technology everyday and I am looking forward to becoming a full time bounty Hunter, a crypto trader and investor, but I still would want to know the other opportunities in the blockchain technology space and how one can be a part of it.
Does not mean to offend but learning blockchain for 2 years to become a fulltime bounty hunter? It's fine if a trader or investor but for becoming a fulltime bounty hunter looks like you just wasting your time, imo.

To become a part of the project is not easy if you don't have reliable skill, experiences, or have good track records. Anyway, if I'm not wrong a few weeks ago Kraken[1] gives chances to the community to be part of them, maybe there's a suited role for you there. Good luck

[1] https://payward.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Kraken_Careers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: