Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:32:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Totally Anonymous VPN accepting BitCoin as payment!  (Read 728 times)
jlg (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:33:05 AM

We offer 1 month unlimited access, 6 months unlimited or 12 months unlimited - all plans are paid in full by digital currency (so essentially pre-paid). We also accept Dogecoin & Litecoin for those wondering.

I am selling VPN access token's (Think Pre-paid VPN Account but using Digital Currency as the method for paying for the token). Unlike traditional VPN providers I can give you all the details for login over BitMessage. If you do not have BitMessage I can provide other ways of contacting myself i.e email/irc.

The 'token' acts as your login, the token contains no identifiable information other than how much time is remaining on the token. As when you buy a token you are buying unlimited bandwith on any of the exit node's we provide. There's a forum specifically for any questions you may have and is well established, providing a wealth of information about the VPN and other interesting posts.

We use OpenVPN....(I should note, and only OpenVPN connections will work).

Current exit node (VPN locations) are: Frankfurt, Montreal, Iceland. USA.

I can be reached via BitMessage on:
BM-2cWNRH4jUT79PYn72C5UgBQ3dzL2cYupaT
or
BM-2cSwqk9Qggst4QKVJiF8yH36xzUomnrjDr

https://sites.google.com/site/totallyanonymousvpn/home

--Totally Anonymous VPN
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:18:09 AM

Totally anonymous? How so?
jlg (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:08:48 PM

Upon receipt of your payment for either 1, 6 or 12 month's you are provided a token. This can be communicated to you via your nominated means i.e BitMessage/email/irc. It contains no identifiable data about you. It only contains how much time you have left on the network to access the VPN.

Even if we kept logs.....which we don't......there is no data about you to hand over as we never had any information on you in the first place.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:43:18 PM

Server location?
jlg (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:31:23 AM

Wow, completely forgot about this thread.

Current locations are USA, Montreal, Iceland, Frankfurt.

My apologies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: