Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon!  (Read 4977 times)
s.tanishka

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2023, 05:16:55 AM

I don't make such conclusions now. My portfolio is in a bear market right now, many altcoins are dead. But I think many of them will revive when the bulls come in. Maybe CRP will rise in a bull market, or maybe they will show nothing.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marvinnous

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 08:42:05 AM

My advice is to forget about all the dead coins and get rid off them. Better find something that is still promising and get a new portfolio in order to get a good income when the market will be back again. But it seems to me that it will never happen again.
s.tanishka

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 05:53:20 AM

My advice is to forget about all the dead coins and get rid off them. Better find something that is still promising and get a new portfolio in order to get a good income when the market will be back again. But it seems to me that it will never happen again.

You're too pessimistic. I think the bull market is just around the corner. We've been in a bear market for two years now, and the crypto market cycles change pretty quickly.
Marvinnous

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 07:13:14 AM

According to most experts, Ethereum (ETH) – Overall The Best Next Cryptocurrency to Explode in 2023. Ripple (XRP) – Next Crypto To Explode With 10X Growth Potential in 2023. ApeCoin (APE) – Top Pick for the Most Promising Altcoin To Explode. Binance Coin (BNB) – Next Crypto to Explode Among Exchange Based Coins. And what have happened from all of that?
s.tanishka

View Profile
September 09, 2023, 08:26:37 AM

The same thing that always happens. All these experts proved once again that they are no better than ordinary people. If a man is such a great expert, why isn't he richer than Ilon Musk? Because there are no experts.
Marvinnous

View Profile
September 14, 2023, 08:10:40 AM

I also believe like that. All these predictions are like russian roulette. People just try to guess. But then how else can we know what to invest in? Then all the crypto stuff is just a lottery or what?
s.tanishka

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 06:19:10 PM

I follow a very simple strategy. There is a bear market cycle and a bull market cycle. I Buy altcoins now during the bear market. With every paycheck I make, I buy some altcoins.
Marvinnous

View Profile
September 21, 2023, 08:21:52 AM

I follow a very simple strategy. There is a bear market cycle and a bull market cycle. I Buy altcoins now during the bear market. With every paycheck I make, I buy some altcoins.
On the whole, that's a working strategy, but I guess that it's impossible to earn good enough on that. Moreover, I think it works for top crypto mostly and no one knows how new coins will behave the next day. And they're more promising from my point of view.
s.tanishka

View Profile
September 23, 2023, 02:17:37 PM

But I did not say that I buy only new altcoins. On the contrary, I try to build my portfolio from altcoins that can show good growth and are reliable. Besides, you can make a lot of money with this strategy. You just need to wait for growth and not sell too early. For example, those who bought ETH at 80 dollars in 18-19 could get out too early and sell it at 1000-1500 dollars and its price went up to 4800 dollars.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2023, 05:12:29 PM

I don't make such conclusions now. My portfolio is in a bear market right now, many altcoins are dead. But I think many of them will revive when the bulls come in. Maybe CRP will rise in a bull market, or maybe they will show nothing.

Bear market is worst times for crypto, unfortunately most of the project failed and you will see their team completely leave the project, no new update and no social interaction which cause project to be a dead. Only few projects servive in the bear market. now question is how to find these projects so I think we should check the progress of each project, their social interactions, time to time updates , work om the marketing and other factors. Now if we look into Utopia ecosystem project, their team is totally active and they are improving their app both for PC and mobile which is sign of how team believe on long term survival. CRP is still on control and there is not big dumps come in the price, currently trading around 0.4$ which is good price for buying. 0.5$ is possible to be happen soon which is easy 29% profit and for long term 2x-5x is best .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Marvinnous

View Profile
September 28, 2023, 08:07:53 AM

But I did not say that I buy only new altcoins. On the contrary, I try to build my portfolio from altcoins that can show good growth and are reliable. Besides, you can make a lot of money with this strategy. You just need to wait for growth and not sell too early. For example, those who bought ETH at 80 dollars in 18-19 could get out too early and sell it at 1000-1500 dollars and its price went up to 4800 dollars.
As for me, at first, who knew it will grow like that, and at second, you need to have a very strong nerves and the power of will not to sell everything when it just starts growing. I'm sure there were many people selling Bitcoin when it reached 100$. But no one could even imagine it will stuck on $20k one day Smiley
s.tanishka

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 12:20:15 PM

Bear market is worst times for crypto, unfortunately most of the project failed and you will see their team completely leave the project, no new update and no social interaction which cause project to be a dead. Only few projects servive in the bear market. now question is how to find these projects so I think we should check the progress of each project, their social interactions, time to time updates , work om the marketing and other factors. Now if we look into Utopia ecosystem project, their team is totally active and they are improving their app both for PC and mobile which is sign of how team believe on long term survival. CRP is still on control and there is not big dumps come in the price, currently trading around 0.4$ which is good price for buying. 0.5$ is possible to be happen soon which is easy 29% profit and for long term 2x-5x is best .

A long bear market is the best thing that can happen for an investor. There is plenty of time to see how projects handle a bear market. There is time to gradually buy altcoins every time they get cheaper.
AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2023, 12:27:12 PM

As for me, at first, who knew it will grow like that, and at second, you need to have a very strong nerves and the power of will not to sell everything when it just starts growing. I'm sure there were many people selling Bitcoin when it reached 100$. But no one could even imagine it will stuck on $20k one day Smiley

Holding for very long time is not easy because market is not goings on one side. It has to pass many stages before reaching all time high. There will be very less people who hold from start till now. Many time Market crash comes and as you said , passion is required for holding tight. I lost many opportunities due to lack of passion. I hold some low cap coin for some months but sold in depression and after that some coins rised 10x in just 3 days.

We should have to prepare a selling plane and depends upon everyone thought how much will be enough for me to book profit. when we get desires profit then we should not think about profit like Bitcoin. sometimes one coins gives us very good profit but due to greedy of more benefits we miss opportunity to sell at peak and as a result we sell our coin in loss.

This thread is looking no more active and real discussion about Crypton is missing. Is there anybody who stills mining CRP?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Marvinnous

View Profile
October 04, 2023, 12:07:27 PM

This thread is looking no more active and real discussion about Crypton is missing. Is there anybody who stills mining CRP?
I stopped mining one day as even the software itself requires lots of CPU and even my Macbook works pretty hard with it. And it seems to me that mining will ruin my PC Grin Let me know if I'm wrong.. So for now I only try to catch a daily airdrop and that's it.
AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2023, 04:28:39 PM

I stopped mining one day as even the software itself requires lots of CPU and even my Macbook works pretty hard with it. And it seems to me that mining will ruin my PC Grin Let me know if I'm wrong.. So for now I only try to catch a daily airdrop and that's it.

Not bad, you know your condition well. by the way I want to know about mining CRP as how much costly and how much crp token we can mine daily?  I am holding CRP token now and believe that it will rise in bullish market. Price is down much from ATH and I want to hold it for long term.

You are doing free airdrop or speculation like base, Zksync Starknet? I joined many airdrop but now I hit the criteria. New projects come into the market, make partnership with Galxe, Use FCFS title and after get social followers then go silent without any further response.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
s.tanishka

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 01:31:53 PM

Holding for very long time is not easy because market is not goings on one side. It has to pass many stages before reaching all time high. There will be very less people who hold from start till now. Many time Market crash comes and as you said , passion is required for holding tight. I lost many opportunities due to lack of passion. I hold some low cap coin for some months but sold in depression and after that some coins rised 10x in just 3 days.

We should have to prepare a selling plane and depends upon everyone thought how much will be enough for me to book profit. when we get desires profit then we should not think about profit like Bitcoin. sometimes one coins gives us very good profit but due to greedy of more benefits we miss opportunity to sell at peak and as a result we sell our coin in loss.

I don't see the point of mining. It is much easier for me to buy coins on the market. It is always more profitable and much faster than spending time on mining.
Marvinnous

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 08:20:22 AM

Not bad, you know your condition well. by the way I want to know about mining CRP as how much costly and how much crp token we can mine daily?  I am holding CRP token now and believe that it will rise in bullish market. Price is down much from ATH and I want to hold it for long term.
You are doing free airdrop or speculation like base, Zksync Starknet? I joined many airdrop but now I hit the criteria. New projects come into the market, make partnership with Galxe, Use FCFS title and after get social followers then go silent without any further response.
Mining here is cost-less, I guess as it's green and is done with a mining bot. And regarding the airdrops, I was speaking about weekly Utopia give aways that are held in Twitter and their big daily airdrop within the software.
s.tanishka

View Profile
October 13, 2023, 03:23:24 PM

Its turn of events and fortifying in the market depends not just on posting on various trades. It is likewise critical that the quantity of dynamic diggers stays enormous and keeps on developing. likelihood to arrive at the worth of the crypto coins since many individuals or financial backers of it is up-sides thinking which is really great for the development of the market in crypto world. Purchasing and mining is great to do yet mining depends to the country you live in light of the fact that the number 1 adversary of digger is costly power.

You don't need electricity and you don't need to buy ASICs to mine CRP. It is enough to download Utopia Mining Bot and install it on a VPS server. No need to buy video cards. No need to set up equipment and pay for its repair.
Marvinnous

View Profile
October 19, 2023, 07:48:52 AM

I've checked another green coins that can be mined and here's what I've found: Dash, Solana, IMPT, TAMA, Cardano.. And it seems like no one even tries it. I've heard about some of them, but Dash was told not to be a good coin already, and most are unknown for me. Are all of them mined without any equipment?
s.tanishka

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 03:01:26 PM

I've checked another green coins that can be mined and here's what I've found: Dash, Solana, IMPT, TAMA, Cardano.. And it seems like no one even tries it. I've heard about some of them, but Dash was told not to be a good coin already, and most are unknown for me. Are all of them mined without any equipment?

Of all these coins, Solana is the only coin that can show a very big gain. I think that the other coins listed have long been forgotten and we will not see ATH on them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: