Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon!  (Read 4979 times)
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 04:29:22 PM

Its unforeseen development and fortification in the market depend not simply on posting on different exchanges. The Crypton project doesn't can fight in any market, this can be seen from the uncommonly unimportant number of diggers notwithstanding amazingly confined advancing on each stage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 11:43:50 AM

Its unforeseen development and fortification in the market depend not simply on posting on different exchanges. The Crypton project doesn't can fight in any market, this can be seen from the uncommonly unimportant number of diggers notwithstanding amazingly confined advancing on each stage.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the coin is quite new. The project is also non-commercial, which means that the developers did not invest in its promotion. so I don't think that everything is so clear.
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 04:41:50 PM

As for me, I'm waiting for a new coins to be added to the built-in exchange. I have a good PC and mine quite a lot, so it would be nice to have an opportunity to exchange it to some coins I also use and which are easy to withdraw.
Starkick

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 01:29:47 PM

Hmm, I don't think it's that easy to do. Even if we talk about not very popular coins - the developers will have to make an effort. What can we say about the more popular crypt, which does not really need new platforms for exchange.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 08:10:40 AM

By the way, exchange platform was added to a usual web already. So anyone who's interested can check all the information by the next address https://crp.is/ It's a smart step, I guess as people could check everything and then decide whether they're interested. If yes - download the soft and start mining, if not - then not Smiley
Starkick

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 12:45:01 PM

Oh sure. I think this shows the attitude of the developers towards their product. They are not afraid to introduce new people to the ecosystem and strive to show that everything is open and reliable.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:06:10 PM

Have you seen a new built-in file storage in Utopia? It's divided to several sections and look like a torrent. The good thing is that it's absolutely free, but is it safe? As anyone can upload their files there, not only the creators of that website. I'm not even sure if developers added that feature or someone of the usual users.
Starkick

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:30:12 AM

Listen, I like the direction in which the developers think! It's cool that they expand the number of features inside the software. By the way, I also noticed here that the CRP was listed on another site https://cryptex.net/trade/CRPUSD . I respect their desire to introduce as many people as possible to the coin.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 04:28:36 PM

Nice to hear that, but I still wait for the more big and trusted exchanges. But it requires bigger money to list the coin there and the guys are told to be self-financed.. So from that side, the devs made a great job anyway. Witing for new experiments
Starkick

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:23:01 AM

Nice to hear that, but I still wait for the more big and trusted exchanges. But it requires bigger money to list the coin there and the guys are told to be self-financed.. So from that side, the devs made a great job anyway. Witing for new experiments
To be honest, I expect the development of the coin and its growth =) Well, or at least an increase in the number of opportunities to spend it on something inside the software.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 06:45:29 PM

Yeah, I thought there will be something like market inside the soft, but I've checked all the inner websites and they're not commercial at all..The only way to spent the coins is playing poker. But you can also lose and I'm not sure that's how you want to spent your money Smiley
Starkick

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 10:51:59 AM

Well, I hope that the ecosystem will continue to grow and there will be more paid and useful services inside it to spend the crypto on. Frankly, I'm not the biggest fan of poker, although at first I was interested in this game.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:05:26 AM

The only coin worth mining that will have potential for me is IDENA, anyone can mine it even with an old computer or raspery pi, it's a unique coin that your entry to mine is to prove that you are human and you can do this by passing their validation, 
it's going up it might hit $1 soon https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/idena
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 04:47:06 AM

Well, I hope that the ecosystem will continue to grow and there will be more paid and useful services inside it to spend the crypto on. Frankly, I'm not the biggest fan of poker, although at first I was interested in this game.

It's a good way to spend your time with fun inside the ecosystem. And earn some more crypto if you're good at poker or if you're lucky one. I hadn't checked it for 1 month, probably. It had number of bugs at first. Interesting to check whether everything had been fixed already. As on the whole I liked it.
Starkick

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 11:44:54 AM

Well, if possible, we can play poker with you, if there really were bugs fixed.But to be honest, I would have played something else.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 10:48:01 AM

Well, if possible, we can play poker with you, if there really were bugs fixed.But to be honest, I would have played something else.

It's a pity, but there are not many variants to entertain in Utopia. Only chess and poker. I like the idea that you can play on the money there, not just for fun. But ofc it would be nice to see more professionals there. As many don't know how to play and it spoils everything.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 04:44:23 PM

Hey all!

I'm sure you've already heard of Utopia p2p ecosystem, which has no analogues on the web and provides a full anonymity to its users. But what I'm interested in more is Crypton - inner coin that can be mined without any losses.

Good news are that coin was already listed on several trading platforms and already announced the listing on BitForex! For me it's one of the most trustful platforms of that kind.

How do you think will it affect the value of the coin? How soon will it rise and what maximum rate will we see by the end of the year?
Are you talking about this cryptocurrency https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/markets/? The price is 0.1974$  daily volume is only 37$.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 04, 2021, 04:53:27 PM

I think no coin without any misfortunes because every coin you'll lose cash, mining is sweet and tall benefit in the event that it's your nation have cheap power as a rule those country who experienced winter have cheaper electriciity fetched .According to me rather than mining planning to utilize capital in buying coin or exchanging,But necessary to learn first and then start trading while, since it isn't legal mining around many nations to mine so it need more time when crypto become legalized globally.

Starkick

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 05:26:26 PM

I think no coin without any misfortunes because every coin you'll lose cash, mining is sweet and tall benefit in the event that it's your nation have cheap power as a rule those country who experienced winter have cheaper electriciity fetched .According to me rather than mining planning to utilize capital in buying coin or exchanging,But necessary to learn first and then start trading while, since it isn't legal mining around many nations to mine so it need more time when crypto become legalized globally.

You may be right, but I think it's a good idea to have some savings by now. It is obvious that if cryptocurrencies become legal everywhere-the crypto world will shudder from the sharply increased number of miners.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 09:12:39 AM

Are you talking about this cryptocurrency https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utopia/markets/? The price is 0.1974$  daily volume is only 37$.

Yes, I was talking about that coin. I know that making any predictions is fooly, but still, who knows what can happen by the end of the year for example. Now there are probably not many users who mine, or they hold it. But with the release of a mobile version, the number of users will increase a lot. Then we could see the changes. The project didn't invite any investors which mean the coin won't rise very quickly, only if Elon will say something about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: