Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GB] Altcoin Mining with KNC Titans 95/100  (Read 837 times)
Jilixi (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 07:59:17 AM

I am offering to collect funds to represent a group of investors here at Bitcointalk.org to buy a first batch KNC Titan. Read the following terms carefully before investing with me. You are basically buying a piece of an KNC Titan that I will host myself for a small fee.

Why you should trust me? I am just your average crypto coin enthusiast that really wants to get an ASIC he cannot afford at the moment. I figure there are a lot of people in the same boat as I am, so there might be enough people interested to make this happen. All I want is to provide a service for people that can't afford Asics.

Terms:
Dividends will be payed monthly to the Bitcoin address you send your original investment with. (Make sure you can both send and receive Bitcoins from this address!!)
Before dividends are divided up and payed, electricity costs (~.14 Kwh), a 2% hosting fee, and the pool's fee (shareholders democratic choice on what pool that we mine at) will be taken out of the net profits.
Shipping costs will be taken out of the first dividend payment.
Dividends will be paid proportionally according to each investors initial investment [investing in 10 shares gets you 10/100 or 1/10 of the profits (after subtracting electricity costs and a 2% hosting fee).]
If there's not enough shares sold to buy a KNC Titan, then all funds will be immediately refunded to the address with which they were sent.
Group buy will be extended to another machine if more shares are sold.
Any left over funds collected will be split and refunded among shareholders equall to the amount of shares you own.
I will use this thread to keep investors updated for now, until a better solution is determined in the near future.

Investment:
Total of 100 Shares per machine $100/Share
Hosting provided by me (Electricity might be free, still looking into it)
Hosting and maintenance fee of 2%
Pool fee TBD

How to invest:
Minimum investment is 1 Share ~ 0.174 BTC @ 575 USD/BTC
Send your investment to 1BwwW8b7uJcD2AXCMzjeJS465o9zJzSaDo
Reply with the Bitcoin address and txid you are sending from and the total amount you are investing.
I will confirm in the OP that you have payed and reserved your shares in the group buy.

Machines:
KNC Titan 1: 95/100 Shares Available

Reply here or PM me with any questions.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
Jilixi (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 07:59:46 AM

5 Shares to myself right away