Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What area of bitcoin participation is easiest to work with?  (Read 645 times)
TIDOVEE (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:06:35 PM

I have seen bounty hunter doing well, I have also seen people who do not participate in bounty and are making it well with trading alone, but I have never seen anyone around me being involved in mining, I learnt mining is more risky and cannot just be done alone, and if you even attempt it probably with your android, you may end up wasting your time and not even making it as the traders and hunters. It tend to take a massive effort to be successful in mining, you need good electricity,good mining wallet, computer with good capacity, and some other gadgets. Considering all this, which of all the participation do you see as least demanding and easiest?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erumo

Activity: 552
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:21:12 PM

What do you mean "if you even attempt it probably with your android" ? Mining on a mobile or tablet? It is waste of time and money. I doubt that this is even available to do.

Consider mining as a long term investment in hardware. It may take months or years till you see your first profit. Compared to usual investment  in cryptocurrency or stocks, investing in mining hardware will never bring you profit quickly.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:34:25 PM

Miners meet with all the phases in bitcoin cycle and it can be difficult to make profit as miners except at the bull market. We have more wealtheir investors in mining who does not sell like they used to do, to acquire as much as most whale and keep for great profit. All the aspect of bitcoin has bigger contributor that encourage a bigger hoarding.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:47:01 PM

Bitcoin specific, you could host a full node.

For altcoins, I'd try staking if you want some involvement with how they're run.
-CryptoViking-

Activity: 378
Merit: 335

https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:48:07 PM

If you are asking all this things I can tell you that mining is not for you, 100%  sure of that. This does not mean that you can't mine ever, but that you should not think about mining at this point in your life.

Learn more about the mining first, try other things out, whatever you prefer. It can be bounty hunting, freelancing for crypto project if you have some skills that can be monetized or some other things like staking some altcoins and such.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1789

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:22:20 PM

1. OP, this topic does not belong to Meta, Move it to the bitcoin discussion board
2. Nothing comes off easy. I haven't done mining but I have done trading and signature campaigns. Signature campaigns seem a little easier but the BTC you earn for most campaign is little. Trading on the other hand can get you earn lots of BTC profits but also get you to lose a lot of BTC is done wrongly.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 10:53:43 PM

I'm not sure why you're asking this question in Meta... Move this topic somewhere else.
IMO bounties are shit nowadays. Most projects is just pure scams and almost all remaining projects isn't profitable and not worth your time and efforts. Another thing is Bitcoin paying campaigns. There you can earn quite good money without risk to be scammed. But there is not that many campaigns available.
If you don't have enough money to buy mining hardware and knowledge about it, I think you should forget about mining. Mining isn't for everyone. You can try altcoin staking, but don't expect significant earnings.
Trading, not an easy thing, but can bring good money. But of course, you need to be cold blooded, with enough knowledge and have rational thinking.
And I think you should change attitude and don't look for easiest way to earn money. Usually low effort tasks brings small returns. If you want to earn good money, hard work is needed...

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 02:50:49 AM

I dont have much experience with mining but I think I prefer to do trading altcoins to earn bitcoin. Bounty hunting is also a fair share but if you want to maximize reward, trading is the best as long as you know the right entry and exit point.

The expenditure on trading is your money but if you will enter mining as far as I can see it you need to consider a lot of things like internet, electricity and equipments. Anyway my answered is trading for easy earning bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:24:52 AM

The easiest is when you are only making some posters on some company and they will pay you with Bitcoin. I know some people who made a fortune with this kind of job and still doing it for the companies that hired him. If you want to know how those people made some decent amount of money from doing those jobs, you should learn first how to make some unique and good quality posters. Trading is way more complex than you think, you need to know some of the tips and tricks that would make you a crypto trader and it's not always guaranteed you to make money because if something goes wrong, you also lost your capital.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:34:06 AM

I'd say holding some bitcoin alone is the easiest "participation" that you can do. Holding some bitcoin, whatever the amount, effectively somewhat takes away some of the circulating supply. It's probably the one with the least effect, but it's definitely one of the easiest.

On the other hand, run a full node.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 04:56:06 AM

The easiest thing to do to participate in bitcoin is to buy bitcoin and hold it. It was more than enough. That includes investments made in bitcoin. Actually, there are many ways you can do it, but it has risks and deeper knowledge. Like making trades that require capital and good skills in trading.

But if you have become a miner, you have to think again. Because mining is now not as easy as it used to be and the income you get is not much. You need more mining tools and of course it will be more expensive. The use of electricity will also be very large. Don't use your smartphone or personal computer, because that would be useless and only damage it.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 05:07:39 AM

Being a forum member on bitcointalk who contributes their experience of using bitcoin, helps newbies to answer any questions or problems they have with a bitcoin service, and discuss about services they use to help improve the quality of it overall,,, this is easiest because you speak only from experience:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:41:38 AM

I have seen bounty hunter doing well, I have also seen people who do not participate in bounty and are making it well with trading alone, but I have never seen anyone around me being involved in mining, I learnt mining is more risky and cannot just be done alone, and if you even attempt it probably with your android, you may end up wasting your time and not even making it as the traders and hunters. It tend to take a massive effort to be successful in mining, you need good electricity,good mining wallet, computer with good capacity, and some other gadgets. Considering all this, which of all the participation do you see as least demanding and easiest?
I think you have been misinformed. If you look at the forum, you will see  that the bounty hunters aren't doing well. They all are screaming scam and not getting paid. The way you are saying that those who do not participate in bounty programs, starts trading kinda sounds like you think bounty hunters and traders make the same profit. No, they don't. Bounty hunters make nothing compared to a trader.
Mining with your android phone? Lol, we can't even mine with a laptop, let alone a mobile phone!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:51:36 AM

Haven't tried mining and trading simply because I don't know how to. I'm just in a signature campaign so I must say that that's the easiest for me though earning through it also takes time and has its challenges (for me).

Being a forum member on bitcointalk who contributes their experience of using bitcoin, helps newbies to answer any questions or problems they have with a bitcoin service, and discuss about services they use to help improve the quality of it overall,,, this is easiest because you speak only from experience:)
Yep, I must agree on that one, too. You can share your knowledge through your experience and when you're basing on that, there's no struggles because what you say are true. Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 09:37:32 AM

For altcoins, I'd try staking if you want some involvement with how they're run.
My answer is also this.

The easiest for me is staking. But it's not a specific "bitcoin participation" but a cryptocurrency-related investment. Several exchanges offer to stake on their platforms but as we know, it's best if you are the one holding your coin.

The safest would be staking to a hardware wallet which is the Ledger wallet, Nano S or Nano X. The supported staking coins are still few at three but I think in the future, it will become more.

https://www.ledger.com/staking

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 12:32:06 PM

@OP, if you have some extra capital, maybe you could consider giving out loans to others and taking out small interest but take note, there is also a risk

of loan defaults so you must take extra precautions before engaging a loan to someone else. Imho.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 01:48:50 PM

Bitcoin specific, you could host a full node.

i don't think OP actually means "participation", it is a wrong work to be used here if you check the examples he used they are all ways to make money (bounty hunting, mining, trading) and there is no money to be made by running a bitcoin full node.

There is a FOMO brewing...
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 02:41:02 PM
Merited by Gozie51 (2)

Considering all this, which of all the participation do you see as least demanding and easiest?

First I like to react to the use of bounty on this section. I believe the right word is signature you mean because you are talking about earning bitcoin and signature pay in bitcoin.

However to your question on the easiest to do, I think trading is; if you have the knowledge.

I will say some reason for that ,
1. The first reason is that you have freedom and choice on how to trade your money. That is you are independent.

2. You can make more money within a very short time but you don't have independence for signature because you have to keep to the rules to get paid. And mining takes you time and a lot of resources and energy.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:43:05 PM

I'd say through investment. People may engage to mining, bounty participation, trading and the likes but the easiest way I think for a person to get into cryptos is to simply invest into it. But ofcourse reading about it, atleast the fundamentals or keyterms, is more advisable. Then if he would want to dig for more, interactions with people industry is the second step, I guess.
Good one. But cryptos including Bitcoin will more likely be heard on things related to profit such that investing into it will give "assured" profit. It is not really easy money but that's more likely how cryptos will be introduced to someone nowadays due to news. This forum is a good thing but not all people are aware of this site.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 03:53:06 PM

I think for now bitcoin mining is not choice if u dont have mining farm, anyway if you still curious about how bitcoin mining work you can still try deposit some small amount to miningrigrental or try cloud mining like genesis.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███