Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:46:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone give a wrong negative trust? Even when he is wrong?  (Read 153 times)
world1212 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 04:21:46 AM

Friends, I need your help I got a negative trust Which is completely wrong Which has given me a negative trust. I talked to him on his telegram. I asked him Why did you give me negative trust? He answered me I doubt you And then I asked him how He answered me Proof of registration you have given in bounty He matches someone else. I told him Thus many proofs of registration match with each other That's how they are all scammers Sir, this is wrong To give negative trust He replied, "I doubt you, and I gave it to you." Friends, I request you to help me with this To eliminate this negative trust
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 04:59:25 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

Friends, I need your help I got a negative trust Which is completely wrong Which has given me a negative trust. I talked to him on his telegram. I asked him Why did you give me negative trust? He answered me I doubt you And then I asked him how He answered me Proof of registration you have given in bounty He matches someone else. I told him Thus many proofs of registration match with each other That's how they are all scammers Sir, this is wrong To give negative trust He replied, "I doubt you, and I gave it to you." Friends, I request you to help me with this To eliminate this negative trust

They are DT you need to talk to a person that give you negative trust if you want it to remove . Explain to him why you think you not deserve the negative  trust given ,but if proven that you really cheat one of bounty campaign then you deserve to be tagged, just talk to him nicely and apologize  for what you've done.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 05:12:58 AM

Yes if they caught you cheating on their campaign they will likely tagges you with negative trust. Probably that youre caught by Alex when you joined his campaign. But if someone uses only your info then you can appeal to him but make sure to put up a lot of evidence of youe not guilty case. Which campaign did you joined?
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 05:36:58 AM

DT members can tag anyone if they find suspicious activities or spamming. The only thing you can do is to talk to them and prove your innocence. I doubt if this is likely to happen since it's difficult to substantial proof just in case someone using your details. It's difficult to prove that since it is less likely to put the same detail on proof of authentication not unless someone is trolling you or had copied your proof of authentication.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 05:55:14 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2020, 08:11:47 AM by YOSHIE

The room you want to ask and discuss is wrong, this is not a good place for this.
Move to:

There you will find all your doubting answers to the red trust, given by: @bubbalex.

@bubbalex, doubts you are cheating in the campaign he manages, if you can prove that you are not Alt from what he means, maybe @bubbalex, would be kind enough to remove the red sign currently attached to your profile.

However, if the opposite.

@world1212, you have opened the thread about this in Reputation, lock this thread, so as not to add spam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:25:47 AM

Aside from your specific bounty abuse case, many people are giving negative trust left and rights due to personal grudge, revenge, etc. So obviously it's possible someone sent you a red trust out of nothing.

The only way to solve it is to talk to the sender, if that's not possible or if he's a jackass, open a thread on reputation as shown above. If some DT are convinced you're being wrongfully tagged then they might help you by giving a counter feed-back or distrust the one who send red trust to you so it doesn't you on your profile anymore. Proof yourself and don't beg for forgiveness.
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:39:22 AM

I was about to write something else until I saw that the red trust is from bubbalex, this bounty manager don't just give someone a red trust without having a concrete prove, I'm sure you did something wrong on his bounty Campaign that's why you get the red trust

Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:58:52 AM

DT members have the power to give anyone a red trust and I believe bubbalex is a DT member on this forum, talk to him and figure out what you did wrong, you don't have to be angry on something like this because I'm sure there is a clue that you cheat in his bounty

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 10:48:18 AM

If you are caught operating many accounts in some bounty campaigns, definitely, you will be given negative trust.  Some high  ranked members of the forum used to do that, they trace and monitor accounts being operated by only one person in order to get bounty rewards.  But, the transparency is that, your multiple accounts will be pointed out to you and you will see it yourself where you have cheated if it is true when you click on the -ve trust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: