Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DexTrust | A decentralized exchange backed by Community (Trade on Uniswap)  (Read 769 times)
Vital_Z

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 10:07:47 AM

Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) will use the DEXTrust token as a governance token. It will enable community and asset holders to upvote proposals on actions and decisions taken
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 10:47:08 PM

staking rewards, like seeing a delicious pizza, usually investors who have a lot of money are interested in a project like this, but I want to read more about this project, let's see what's interesting there, it looks like the team does not have clear profile information

I see no reason why this project would stimulate any interest from the wider community. As far as I can see, the only thing they have presented so far is a plain website (which, by the way, they didn't even design themselves but used a ready-made template with minimal modifications), one ugly logo, some png graphics and a few trendy words like DEX, STAKING and DAO.
Don't forget to include Defi somewhere. Oh, wait ... here it is:

On the other hand we have: a non-existent whitepaper, a hidden (fake) team with no previous references, a fake roadmap, a domain registered a month ago, and absolutely no media coverage at all.

And, some serious questions asked by members before me still remain ignored which is another big red flag for me.

You really have made a critical analysis about the project and made some vital point very open to those investors who don't know what exactly to look out for, most defi project have their team members known but here I don't get the need for anonymity, is it really necessary! I think if I were to be an investor I would be concerned about the anonymity of the team.

If someone has a doubt about the authenticity of the project, better not to invest your money.
Because it is your responsibility to do your research and assess the project's capability to realize their mission.
And if it is backed by the community, what is the assurance that this will go thru?
What if there is no more interest from the community, how will this project move forward?
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:27:01 PM

In 4Q of 2020 project has many things to do like staking dashboard integration, DAO launching, partnerships announcement etc. Let's see how it will go, hope team will done with all of this
I hope this is true because when looking at uniswap info there are too many dumpers and if this keeps happening I think this is a bad thing for dextrust holder.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 07:08:41 PM

A good defi project and i have researched more, anyway this token has been added to coingacko a long time ago. Also the volume of the project is at a good level but i would like to present one thing that not all the admins of this project have clear profile and no clear image of any kind. Actually this is a surprise question for beginner investors but i think admins should be aware of this.

Vital_Z

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 12:50:57 PM

Oh, is there is still no whitepaper or I'm just searching bad? Anyway can't find many news about the project Huh
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:20:09 PM

The price of DETS tokens is still in a downtrend, isn't the team planning to lock in the 3000 ETH they got, why did the price of DETS tokens drop so much? did the team fail to lock down their 3000 ETH.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:50:10 PM

Oh, is there is still no whitepaper or I'm just searching bad? Anyway can't find many news about the project Huh
Still there's no whitepaper yet, I also can't find it even in the site. Quite surprised to hear it, until now the whitepaper has not been published
Looks like their twitter quite active to share information about the news, so you can see and read it in https://twitter.com/Dextrust1

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 11:49:11 PM

The price of DETS tokens is still in a downtrend, isn't the team planning to lock in the 3000 ETH they got, why did the price of DETS tokens drop so much? did the team fail to lock down their 3000 ETH.

I would also like to hear answers from the team on this matter, as the price of DETS tokens is falling.
Presale: 1ETH = 5,189 DETS
Current: 1 ETH = 20942 DETS

Still there's no whitepaper yet, I also can't find it even in the site. Quite surprised to hear it, until now the whitepaper has not been published
Looks like their twitter quite active to share information about the news, so you can see and read it in https://twitter.com/Dextrust1

Dextrust whitepaper has been released you can read it here https://dextrust.org/assets/whitepaper.pdf
Fujiati

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 05:42:39 PM

I would also like to hear answers from the team on this matter, as the price of DETS tokens is falling.
Presale: 1ETH = 5,189 DETS
Current: 1 ETH = 20942 DETS

Dextrust whitepaper has been released you can read it here https://dextrust.org/assets/whitepaper.pdf
Okay, I see it and this will make people satisfied. I think it just release in 1-2 days ago. I though they will announce it officially through social media, but no. I'm just focused on their twitter account waiting for news since the dev still not give determined time when it will be released.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 24, 2020, 01:53:40 AM

more than 1k ethereum has already locked in the uniswap https://uniswap.info/pair/0xaf21b0ec0197e63a5c6cc30c8e947eb8165c6212

I may think you didn't aware about this before? People were also starting to dump their token and get back their ethereum. They have locked in the uniswap.

try to open that link and then open the add or remove tab
Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 04:47:15 AM

The Defi project has indeed become a lot of discussion for now including DexTrust is also a good future project for investment. Hopefully DexTrust can compete with other defi projects.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:42:25 AM

The Defi project has indeed become a lot of discussion for now including DexTrust is also a good future project for investment. Hopefully DexTrust can compete with other defi projects.

Maybe at the end of the year or early next year, we will know which of these DeFi projects are still standing. But I bet a lot of these will be gone or their value has decline significantly. I'm hesitant with community-backed platform as usually they can't sustain the appeal among its followers. Once they see a new project with better benefits, they will just move on. So right now, we don't know how DexTrust can entice users and how long they can survive in this business.
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:43:14 AM

Here we go 🚀

You can already test our revolutionary
Dextrust DEX version 1.0
👉 @DextrustTest

✓ There will be $2,000 worth of price for the bug bounty.

✓Here's a procedure that you can follow.
It explains everything clearly.

⚡️TEST
You can join our test here:    http://dextrust.s3-website-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/
Pls be aware that the test should be on Ethereum Testing Network:Ropsten.
DO NOT USE Ethereum Mainnet for test.

⚡️Steps:
1.Prepare a ETH wallet.
2.Get Ropsten Ether: https://faucet.metamask.io/  (Metamask, limit 5ether/hr/IP)
3. Swap tokens with Ropsten ETH. Here are the TEST TOKEN info:
 Symbol:ABC
 Contract Adress:0xaA6C496B5526d204C4ca2081cFCcb7167B7dc606
Symbol:DEXTEST
Contract Adress:0xe6d4Aa09e509d02b0f78bA4aE7E0a0259E57786b
Note: The testing pairs may lack of liquidity. 0.1~0.3ETH swapping for tokens could be all right.
4.Click POOL botton and Approve Adding liquidity in the pool if you have the assets. Use ETH+DEXTEST to add liquidity in ETH/DEXTEST pool to earn Tx fees.

Fujiati

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 08:14:26 PM

Here we go 🚀

You can already test our revolutionary
Dextrust DEX version 1.0
👉 @DextrustTest

✓ There will be $2,000 worth of price for the bug bounty.

✓Here's a procedure that you can follow.
It explains everything clearly.

⚡️TEST
You can join our test here:    http://dextrust.s3-website-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/
Pls be aware that the test should be on Ethereum Testing Network:Ropsten.
DO NOT USE Ethereum Mainnet for test.

⚡️Steps:
1.Prepare a ETH wallet.
2.Get Ropsten Ether: https://faucet.metamask.io/  (Metamask, limit 5ether/hr/IP)
3. Swap tokens with Ropsten ETH. Here are the TEST TOKEN info:
 Symbol:ABC
 Contract Adress:0xaA6C496B5526d204C4ca2081cFCcb7167B7dc606
Symbol:DEXTEST
Contract Adress:0xe6d4Aa09e509d02b0f78bA4aE7E0a0259E57786b
Note: The testing pairs may lack of liquidity. 0.1~0.3ETH swapping for tokens could be all right.
4.Click POOL botton and Approve Adding liquidity in the pool if you have the assets. Use ETH+DEXTEST to add liquidity in ETH/DEXTEST pool to earn Tx fees.
It's not a hard step to follow, but I receive an error when request eth from faucet, will try to get it again. I can say seems people would be very interested try to find the bug since there is a reward for it.

Dextrust_Defi

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 12:13:23 PM

🚀 🚀 Less than 24 hours Left For DEXTRUST DEX version 1.0 🚀 🚀

Are you ready?
DEXTRUST is ready to fly, tighten your seat belt!🚀 🚀

#DEXTRUST is going to launch its first Dex mainnet on OCTOBER 20th.
Dextrust is moving towards its development phase. Many other surprises & big announcements are coming for you! Please stay tuned here  🔥 🚀
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 03:23:41 PM

Do you want to make something like Anyswap (DEX made by Fusion) where people will be able trade different ERC tokens with native blockchain coins or whats exactly do you offer? And who is making this exchange? (I mean team)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: