Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptokopen.eu - How long do they take to process orders?  (Read 347 times)
btc_zeke (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:15:48 AM

Anyone ever purchase cryptocurrencies using Skrill on Cryptokopen.eu?

How long do they usually take to process orders?
tink22ink

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:31:47 PM

Did you receive your order yet? I bought a small amount from them yesterday but have not received anything. I also emailed them straight after to ask if the order went through ok (no confirmation email) but they have not replied either.
btc_zeke (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:55:09 PM

Did you receive your order yet? I bought a small amount from them yesterday but have not received anything. I also emailed them straight after to ask if the order went through ok (no confirmation email) but they have not replied either.

No, I have not. I placed my order early Friday. I thought that I have not yet received my order yet because it was nearing the weekend.  I was hoping I'd receive it by now, but nothing yet.

I've sent them an email as well.  Hopefully they come through by tomorrow
tink22ink

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:14:33 AM

I received my order, but no emails or anything from them. But they are legit, although I didn't pay too much attention to the rates when ordering and these are awful. Using those rates there is no need for them to steal!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: