Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and Elrond Gold Comparison gas fee.  (Read 119 times)
SabrinaBianka (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 10:43:52 PM

In the middle of bullish on crypto space. We are looking on the good blockchain that can help our investments.

Ethereum has almost 6$ gas fee and elrond gold have fix fees at 0.001$ and its very super fast at 263K TPS peak.

The ability of Elrond gold has like scarcity of Bitcoin, fast more than like xrp and very useful blockchain more than like eth.

Eth transaction is very expensive compare to elrond gold. If we have hybrid blockchain like this, what can you choose? Eth for transaction or elrond gold? Explain yours.

Vitalik said its hard to release the eth 2.0 this year and they need more years to develop this technology. Some of rumors said, Vitalik need to copy the source code of elrond gold because its open source that can easily to do. What do you think? Lets start discussion with this blockchain and hybrid blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:23:12 PM

If you are talking about the scalability and then EL gold will be a winner but this time it's not about the scalability but people are focusing to join in the defi hype. People didn't care so much about how much txfees that they must pay that to the network. I have also joined in several trading group and they were still paying each transaction with $35.

It's only ERC token can be listed on uniswap.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:27:39 PM

In the middle of bullish on crypto space. We are looking on the good blockchain that can help our investments.

Ethereum has almost 6$ gas fee and elrond gold have fix fees at 0.001$ and its very super fast at 263K TPS peak.

The ability of Elrond gold has like scarcity of Bitcoin, fast more than like xrp and very useful blockchain more than like eth.

I'm surprised when I open one of the exchanges that I am using, there was a notice that says

"Dear users! Due to high load on the Ethereum network, Ethereum token withdrawal fees may reach up to 30 USD. We recommend postponing Ethereum token withdrawals if possible."

Imagine that fee, I think it's not good to transact using ETH network now.

Eth transaction is very expensive compare to elrond gold. If we have hybrid blockchain like this, what can you choose? Eth for transaction or elrond gold? Explain yours.

Vitalik said its hard to release the eth 2.0 this year and they need more years to develop this technology. Some of rumors said, Vitalik need to copy the source code of elrond gold because its open source that can easily to do. What do you think? Lets start discussion with this blockchain and hybrid blockchain.

But I can understand that people are still transacting now despite of the high fee as they are into business, not just good if payment purposes only and though I like your idea promoting elrond gold since it lessened the transaction fee, but how about the adoption? that's the problem...

SabrinaBianka (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:36:34 PM

But I can understand that people are still transacting now despite of the high fee as they are into business, not just good if payment purposes only and though I like your idea promoting elrond gold since it lessened the transaction fee, but how about the adoption? that's the problem...
lets see the adoption if what is the result. There is more than 50 partnerships in the line up. All of them and most of them are defi. Lets wait the progress of this project. On the top of elrond blockchain is developers friendly user.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 11:54:23 PM

lets see the adoption if what is the result. There is more than 50 partnerships in the line up. All of them and most of them are defi. Lets wait the progress of this project. On the top of elrond blockchain is developers friendly user.
The adoption litterally means why should anybody use elrond gold over Eth. The two coins have different objects.
Ethereum is already in the market since several years providing solutions for smart-contracts while elrond gold recently went from testnet to mainnet and still need more developement to compite. I don't reffer to making daily paiements as i still prefer go with bitcoin or litecoin.
anu1908

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 07:17:45 AM

Some of rumors said, Vitalik need to copy the source code of elrond gold because its open source that can easily to do. What do you think? Lets start discussion with this blockchain and hybrid blockchain.
sounds like shilling to me. which part of the code is actually being copied? while i like elrond and think it's a good project, throwing baseless info like this is going to affect the image of the project itself. it's best to stop believing some random rumors and focus on growing the ecosystem if you really want to compete with ethereum.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:20:08 AM

LOL. The main reason Ethereum fee significantly higher because the price of its token and how crowded the network was. Elrond market cap far below ETH don't let me started talking about how Ethereum is currently overflooded with so many transactions by the recent hype. Give elrond as much transaction as ETH and the fee will skyrocket aswell.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SabrinaBianka (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:20:46 AM

LOL. The main reason Ethereum fee significantly higher because the price of its token and how crowded the network was. Elrond market cap far below ETH don't let me started talking about how Ethereum is currently overflooded with so many transactions by the recent hype. Give elrond as much transaction as ETH and the fee will skyrocket aswell.
You are wrong with your sentiment. Elrond can do 1M TPS if needed on the same gas fee at 0.001$ look at their website to prove to your self. Elrond have a big agendas, that they want to dominate btc eth xrp in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: