Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know any good Airdrop?  (Read 437 times)
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 11:42:12 PM

HI
As in topic do you know any good airdrop campaign, something like Energy airdrop, Vite exchange or Blockcain.com stellar airdrop?
It can be KYC because many companies accept when you mark the personal info.
I would be grateful if you could share your favorites campaigns with me.

It's really difficult to look for a legit airdrop now, but you can check to join or participate here https://t.me/BountyDetective
majority of their project management is legit no wonder why they have so many communities who support their project as well.
But if you have other than this one, your final decision is in your hand.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 11:59:02 PM

now there are no Airdroips that can bring any profit. ~~~ Now I make money on trading on Defi projects
I don't think so. There are airdrops that really make money, but yes it is not much as bounty, trading, or investment. Something you should have is doing good analysis to find the airdrops or jus follow the airdrops from trusted sources only. But never expect that you can be rich by following airdrops, as I stated before the amount of money you can get is a bit small. Regarding joining Defi projects, I suggest you be more careful, don't follow based on the Hype only, you should be smart to set your targets. The Defi hypes can disappear anytime, then the assets are possible to decrease much.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 11:59:48 PM

Airdrop seems to be drying down as compared to the experience in the year 2017. The one that are present now are often scams and ended up to be a waste of time. Nevertheless, you can have a look at this website, used to post reliable airdrops: https://bountyairdroptoken.com/

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 01:39:56 AM

now there are no Airdroips that can bring any profit. I haven't seen this money-making opportunity long time ago. Now I make money on trading on Defi projects

Airdrops nowadays are not the same as it was during ICO days. No KYC, simple registration and easy to trade. Good and legitimate airdrops are hard to find, but there are still hidden gems out there where you can earn decent amount from airdrops.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:55:10 AM

-snip-
You think so? I got once more than 200$ for a simple airdrop of TWIST coin and the same amount in ENERGY airdrop, and it seems you did not even read what I wrote the, you can mark the most important info and most companies accept that KYC not all but the majority at least in my case.  
The question,  when the airdrop begin? I bet it's on 2017-2018 when many people say it's an altcoin season That's why the coin is much valuable than now.
You created thread on 2020, so the answer should be in 2020, no?
There're so many things changed now, a lot altcoins is scam... This make investors afraid to invest in altcoins. It's why I said most of bounties and airdrops is wasting your time.
You can only earn 5$-10$ on airdrop and it's hard to find a legit one.

Right as I said
TWIST DISTRIBUTION
In February 2018, TWIST coins were equally distributed amongst bitcointalk forum members through an airdrop.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:20:04 AM

No bud sadly there are not many good projects that are airdropping their coins/tokens. My suggestion if you want some free good coins then try coinbase earn or coinmarketcap's earn because they give coins from good already live projects.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:47:19 AM

Nowaday there was no good airdrop at all has being offer till these day.. Only at 2017 airdrop are very valuable when the token are values more then $2500 has being offer and hit in exchanges. That was a very good day for airdrop but today its was more to suck time with almost no values at all to save or joined. wasting time only.
You are probably right mate. I was chasing crypto airdrop on 2017-2018, but most of the times in vain. That days was also not too many Airdrop available in market but most of them high quality to earn money. But today you will find many Airdrops and most of them scam or do not have any potential on it.
cryptopediabd

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:00:43 AM

Once I was chasing airdrops. I submitted my email to a lot of websites, always avoiding kyc. I registered in about 30-40 airdrops, and in the end I received money that could be withdraw from only 2. At most I got 20 usd. I wasted hours and got nearly nothing as reward.

Once I was hungry for airdrops also. I even made a table where I have participated and checked project news. I was young, naive and trusted the amount promised.

Now, I dont even know where to search for airdrops or dont see as many airdrops as they used to be.
Most popular now are telegram bot airdrops. These kinds of altcoins stays “in the bot” and might never be withdrawn. These kinds of airdrops are total waste of time.
The truth is it not only stays in the bot but also in erc-20 wallet. I have over 50 cryptocurrency staying in my wallet. Today you will find best airdrop in ieo listed Airdrop. Last week I receives 20$ worth OCB, just for participating, Cheers.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:07:00 AM

unfortunately i am rare to join airdrop program now, the last airdrop joined was ebitcoin or Ebtc which is very legit at the moment. after ebtc , i am never joined again and prefer focus on trading since bounty campaign give us low reward value.  maybe today when market recovery again there will many good airdrop campaign anymore, just need to join in several TG.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
scrypto

Activity: 534
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:40:29 AM

Have you heard about social mining?
I think social mining is more promising than airdrops but it takes extra effort to get prizes, and of course it takes extra effort to participate in social mining. You can check, here is a social mining already running
https://community.avax.network/
https://community.openpredict.io/

James Alberto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:02:18 AM

There were excellent airdrops before. People benefited a lot from that. No useful airdrop is running at this time, which can be of great benefit. Some companies KYC, And some companies don't.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 08:12:54 AM

You can get some good and legit airdrops that are verified by some crypto airdrop channels on telegram or twitter and this will ensure that verification and airdrops authentication are highly picked by them. You can pick from these airdrops by @AirdropDet on their main twitter wherein you can have legit airdrops they are promoting. As always, do your own research before engaging such airdrops because it's always good to have a second opinion.

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:39:30 AM

Seems there is no good airdrop nowadays and even if you know that project is legit still not worth to join because you receive low rewards. That's why I stopped joining airdrops. Why don't you join bounty campaigns, bounty is better than joining in airdrops.
advice which must be acknowledged as true and it cannot be denied that it is real and real. but if you want to get it for fun I think it's only natural that you want to do an airdrop, but we know that the work will be adjusted to what we get. The bounty is certainly better but for now I feel that BM only enforces quantity, not quality, so those who participate in the bounty are also affected.
I hope the bounty will be improved, at least the old BM is back to reviving it.

proscratcher

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 09:06:52 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2020, 10:35:42 AM by proscratcher

HI
As in topic do you know any good airdrop campaign, something like Energy airdrop, Vite exchange or Blockcain.com stellar airdrop?
It can be KYC because many companies accept when you mark the personal info.
I would be grateful if you could share your favorites campaigns with me.

What you already suggested to me:

1:Bounty Detective
2. It is not worth to search for an airdrops
3. Bitpanda airdrop is not working do not participate in this.

Try Pcash airdrop or HEX airdrop.

Do your research before you participate.
Flangler (OP)

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 08:07:08 AM

I can't even answer you guys in my thread because the moderator is deleting every my post, fonny.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:10:25 PM

Best way to find good airdrop is to grow your community, here in our country most of bounty hunters, airdropers and crypto enthusiast are connected to each other through social media. We are all friends and we share everytime if we find potential airdrops.

Be active in twitter too. Always follow those influencers who are paid to tweet new projects, most of them are the first person to notify you by their tweet about the airdrop.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:17:47 PM

I don't know of any good airdrop at the moment.
There are some sites where all the current airdrops are listed like airdrops.io or airdropalert.com
But if you look through those airdrops that are listed there, you will see that most of them are no "real" airdrops.
They are only for tokenholders of token XX, only if you subscribe somewhere with KYC or when you refer people.
It seems that the time of real airdrops is over  Lips sealed
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:27:04 PM

I can't even answer you guys in my thread because the moderator is deleting every my post, fonny.
Maybe because you gave an incorrect answer, so your post is considered spam by the forum moderators, so my advice is to try to outline a few good answers so that they are easy for everyone to understand and not considered spam by moderators.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:34:59 PM

I'm not participating an AirDrop for long now. But I have seen some crypto enthusiast joining in airdrop in Twitter social media. Also, a lot of airdrops lurking in telegram channel you may check the latest AirDrop and airdrop informer. So many airdrop and we cannot tell if it's really worth it and valuable in the future. If the project is already listed in the market and they have an AirDrop it is good to join.
Annamike

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:38:53 PM

Are you seeking for the new airdrop? If you wanna know more legit airdrop and i suggest you join in the bounty detective telegram group. That group is always regularly posting a new airdrop from various sources.

I were also seeing okex airdrop too last month.

https://t.me/BountyDetective

I just try to tell you the reliable source to get an information about the latest airdrop. You can also try this https://coinmarketcap.com/earn/

By good airdrop ị believe he means one that can give him reasonable profit and so far I don't think Bounty Detective has one, yes they post new airdrops but I haven't seen anyone that has paid up to $20 for the ones they posted

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: