Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet do you think is the best?  (Read 6609 times)
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 11:26:30 PM

There are lots of wallet for altcoin such as crypto.com, trust wallet, metamask. My ether. Personally I use Metamask wallet cause it's easy to use, you can connect to any decentralize exchange and swap any coin. Also it's come with Google chrom broswer plugin, so you don't have to open anything else. my 2nd most fav is My ether wallet.

gunungkembar

Activity: 561
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 11:53:53 PM

indeed there are many cryptocurrency wallets that can be used to store cryptocurrency assets and in my opinion for now I think trustwallet is the best choice for storing cryptocurrency assets from any platform model that trustwallet will support.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 12:27:55 AM

I use the Ledger S hardware wallet. I have been using it for a long time and during this time I managed to get used to it and llike it. I like it because of its versatility and the fact that it is much safer than multi-currency wallets that are simply installed on your smartphone.
nano ledger is one of the recommended hardware wallets because of its dual security, I also use the nano ledger only to store coins, but it's better to use metamask or trustwallet if you want to use it as a transaction because the two wallets are easy to use and not too complicated
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 09:08:44 AM

trustwallet which we already know about its security.

I havent heard much fame about security of Trust Wallet. The app itself offers only "app lock" - digital password based security, and auto change address for bitcoin and forks (but this is mostly for privacy).

Of course on the website it is mentioned that it is most secured wallet and only I can access it. But if you are using iOS, you can restore from backup on any other new gadget and gain access. Truly, only you and everyone with access to your PC or laptop has access to it. Maybe I'm confusing something, but about 2 weeks ago I've restored all my data on new iPhone and everything worked out-of-the-box for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:01:42 AM

I think the best wallet which will gives you multiple addresses is trust wallet or exodus wallet or you can also try nano ledger they are definitely the best and recommendable wallet as well as they are safer than other wallet.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Gvent

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 07:56:24 PM

I use the Ledger S hardware wallet. I have been using it for a long time and during this time I managed to get used to it and llike it. I like it because of its versatility and the fact that it is much safer than multi-currency wallets that are simply installed on your smartphone.

I also like the wallets of this company
they are really good in terms of security
my old wallet is already worn out
 I want to use it as a cold wallet and hide it on the bookshelf
and for daily payments
 I want to buy a new hardware wallet
Looking forward to the Christmas sale)

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:24:13 PM

Trust wallets can be said to be safe in my opinion, because most people also use trust wallets as their wallets. more simple, safe and easy to use.
now it depends what we want to wear myetherwallet is also good
i am used it too mate, in my opinion trust wallet have many good feature as cryptocurrency wallet to store our assets. based on my experience while sending token , trust wallet faster than using metamask or my crypto. default gas fee that automaticly set will help us .

I use different wallets for different purposes. I don't like multi-currency wallets because I don't like to keep all my eggs in one basket. I use Electrum for bitcoin and MetaMask for Ethereum and its tokens. I also sometimes use MEW. First of all, ease of use and security are important to me.
you must becarefull when accessing wallet using metamask , i heard many case about wallet hacking that caused by metamask, even my close friend be the victim of metamask hacking.

I also heard about several cases and all the hacks were the fault of the owners of wallets, because they opened unverified phishing sites in the browser where the metamask is installed.

I think you use too many wallets and will have a very high risk when you forget to access your wallet, maybe you can use a trust wallet which in my opinion can replace all the wallets you are currently using.

I am an adult and know how to store important information necessary to access my wallets. I also duplicate it and keep backups on removable hard drives.

Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 11:06:17 PM

nano ledger is one of the recommended hardware wallets because of its dual security, I also use the nano ledger only to store coins, but it's better to use metamask or trustwallet if you want to use it as a transaction because the two wallets are easy to use and not too complicated
That wallet you recommended is good and secure for our asset, though it cost a lot of money upon purchasing it. Average trader can't afford to buy this one due to price reasons, so I also recommend to use software wallet like metamask because it's also having secured access same with nano. We now have the two options either you choose hardware and software wallet.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 11:16:56 PM

For Bitcoin i'm using mainly third party wallet Like Blockchain.info and Triv.co.id and for altcoin especially Ethereum for now i'm using Mew Wallet (Previously MewConnect) I traumatized holding my own private key since i was hacked twice so i just use the best option from my Opinion. Sometimes i'm using ImToken too to connect on some DEX. Trust Wallet it's good option too i suppose, Well it's depends on your own choice my advice just Careful!
furball64

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 11:42:14 PM

Why use Metamask or Trust wallet in collaboration with Ledger Wallet? Ledger has all the software you need to send any coins that this wallet supports. I use the standardized applications developed by the Ledger team because they are the most secure.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 11:49:18 PM

I use different wallets for different purposes. I don't like multi-currency wallets because I don't like to keep all my eggs in one basket. I use Electrum for bitcoin and MetaMask for Ethereum and its tokens. I also sometimes use MEW. First of all, ease of use and security are important to me.
If you are talking about Myetherwallet app then I can't support you. I tried to move from the MEW website to apps but for that it was a very bad experience. I use Coinbase for BTC holding and Ethereum websites. New currency is involved in the cryptocurrency everyday, how many wallet will you use? One day you will lose your wallet or forget the password.
bubbalex

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 09:51:34 AM

MEW, ImToken app, Trust Wallet, Payeer, Blockchain_com, Binance. It depends on your needs, for ETH tokens MEW or Metamask are best, to trade it's Binance or any other exchange, for long term hold - cold wallets, for payments Payeer or Trust Wallet, etc. I'm sure there are much more good wallets, but I mostly use only these.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 11:06:59 AM

multiple address? I've never heard of it. but i use myetherwallet for my altcoin asset wallet. and I use the official wallet in my country for bitcoin and others, and for exchange from crypto to local currency. I am sure you must also do the same thing in your respective countries to exchange crypto assets into local currencies.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 11:10:44 AM

Atomic wallet is my choice. there you can store various kinds of tokens from different blockchains and you can still have the private key of each token there.

for example, you have an ETH token in Atomic then you can use the private key on Atomic in MEW and that also applies to others such as Bitcoin and Tron.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:25:05 AM

multiple address? I've never heard of it. but i use myetherwallet for my altcoin asset wallet. and I use the official wallet in my country for bitcoin and others, and for exchange from crypto to local currency. I am sure you must also do the same thing in your respective countries to exchange crypto assets into local currencies.
There is no official wallet for bitcoin even bitcoincore is not an official wallet so don't consider yourself as official wallet guy. Using local exchange or peer to peer sites like localbitcoin also can be useful for conversion into your local currency but it is not meant for storing.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:27:07 AM

Myether for me is one of the best. It is known for its simple interface with highly secure wallets. You can also store all ERC20 coins and you can even have multiple wallet at the same time.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:34:29 AM

Which wallet do you like the most? Personally I really like Exodus, the only con is that it's not fully open source, but other than that it's a great wallet!

Are there any wallets which allow you to have multiple addresses?

I am using a trust wallet since I am using ethereum wallets. Actually, I like to use my wallet on my phone But when I use the website I use metamask and myetherwallet together. I think those two can also give your best security. Through coinbase is a centralized wallet but I think it's well enough and I have personally used it. Transferring funds from one coinbase to another requires zero fees which I like most.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:42:58 AM

offline wallets are best because it will not be a subject for any hacking or phishing activity unless there is an option that it could also be use to exchange or send crypto online.

Most likely wallets with security features do have switching features like offline wallets will not be exposed and only wallets that holds small amount of funds or funds use for spending are online. Others that are not considering spending crypto are using hardware wallet to which they will going to access when needed.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:08:41 PM

For most cases, I use Metamask wallet because it was so versatile, most of the websites today require ERC 20 compatible wallet, metamask could also be used using Google's extension so transactions is quite faster especially if you are trading and you need to be so quick to execute a trade. But for the long term, I still consider ledger nano to be the best wallet because of its security features that will surely protect your assets to the highest possible security. Next in my list is MEW and Electrum, I started actually using MEW, but the extension feature of Metamask is what made me switch my main wallet. Electrum is also good for storing BTC as your wallet could be easily managed.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:15:13 PM

Myether for me is one of the best. It is known for its simple interface with highly secure wallets. You can also store all ERC20 coins and you can even have multiple wallet at the same time.
In terms of application and service it is good, but when the gas costs of the ERC-20 platform increase as we have seen in the past few weeks, is Myether still worthy of being called the best among the others?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: