Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Mobile Minning]MeTalk Open Network-Make mining fairer, simpler and longer.  (Read 314 times)
metalkopennetwork (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:51:25 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2020, 06:31:10 PM by metalkopennetwork

MeTalk Open Network-All participants can easily participate in mobile mining through their mobile phones and obtain a fair Universal basic income from mining Merit.Make mining fairer, simpler and longer.

paraphrase:
MeTalk is the first mobile social mining application on the MON (Metalk Open Network) public chain.
Metalk Open Network,abbreviation: MON.
Merit,abbreviated: Merit/M. It is the system token of the MON.The total amount increased from the initial 0 to about 9 billion, and then 50% of the point tax was used to destroy 50% of the circular mining form, deflation to a constant total of 1 billion.
Universal Basic Mining Merit Income,abbreviation UBMI. Light up the mining icon on the right side of the MeTalk application every day to continuously earn 24 hours of mining income.
Merit Tax,abbreviation: MT. Including SMT, CMT and AMT. It is the general term for MON tax.50% of all MTs are destroyed and 50% are recycled mining. The destruction of the public chain was implemented after it went online, and it was automatically transferred to the MON Foundation to support the development and operation of the MON Foundation.
Star Merit Tax: Star Merit Tax, referred to as SMT. According to the different star level of users, different MT is charged. The star level are similar to the VIP levels of other applications. Moreover, in MON, the star level does not need to be paid monthly, you only need to pay once to upgrade to a different star level. Up to 8 stars, the SMT for transferring Merit is 0.
Comprehensive Mining Tax,abbreviation: CMT.Comprehensive personal mining income tax collected for the long-term sustainable mining of Merit.Asset Management Tax,abbreviation: AMT. After the MON public chain goes online, the management tax charged on Merit assets that have been idle for a long time. Coin age [CA] exceeds a certain value, start to collect. Preset: The AMT threshold is 10,000 coins stored for 10 years, that is, a certain percentage of AMT will be collected every day if the CA exceeds 100,000 coins.
Basics Mining Power,abbreviation: BMP. The unit is: Merit/h, M/H.In each mining stage, all users have the same basic mining power, which is more fair.
Mining Team Active BMP Reward,abbreviation: MTABR. In the MON network, users who have an invitation relationship with you will automatically join your mining team. When you and a member of the mining team are mining online at the same time, directly invited, MTABR will reward you based on the number of BMP*20% of the invitee. Each time the invitation relationship increases by one layer, the MTABR is doubled, and the maximum reward is 8 layers.

MeTalk is the first mobile social mining application on the MON (Metalk Open Network) public chain.
Metalk Open Network [MON] is a fair, simple, fast, secure and scalable blockchain project. It is also a peer-to-peer electronic money system for mobile social networks that combines the real social economy. Without wasting resources, the public can easily and fairly participate in mining. Any time a user comes in to start mining, everyone is mining with the same basic mining power, and everyone is mining on the same starting line, which is more fair. The MON Foundation charges different merit tax MT (50% destruction 50% circular mining) according to the number of account mining/holdings and star ratings. Every time the number of miners doubles, the basic mining power will be halved once. Each cycle of mining computing power is halved, which will also carry twice as many mining users. The more the number of halvings, the greater the number of mining users, and the fairer it will be to all users participating in mining. In addition, due to the mining mechanism of destruction and recycling, as long as the MON public chain is online, Meirt can mine forever; in addition, as long as you find users who are willing to buy Merit and the two parties reach a consensus, you can transfer and exchange without restrictions at any time.
If you want to get more Merit mining income, you can invite more friends to join your mining team. As long as you are mining at the same time, you can get basic mining power rewards. The more people you invite, the higher the mining power reward, and the more Merit you will get.
The goal of MON is: Give everyone a Universal Basic Mining(Merit)Income; Make mining fairer, simpler, more environmentally friendly and longer!
Each participating user can easily participate in the construction of the MON network with the mining action clicked every day, and can mine Merit (Merit is the system token of the MON public chain) with a mobile phone;
Any time you enter, everyone will use the same basic mining power to mine fairly and
equally;
Mining does not consume additional energy;
Permanent free loop mining.
We created MON for the above goals, and we cannot guarantee that all MON goals will be achieved. Merit had no value at first. The Metalk application will definitely have various problems.

We hope that all MON users will work together and actively participate in the construction of the MON network. If you use more publicity to promote the Metalk application, you will get corresponding rewards. Users who hold more than 10,000 Merit are members of the MON Foundation and have various rights such as proposals and voting on the MON public chain. I hope that all MON Foundation members will actively participate in the co-construction and preaching of MON based on their understanding of MON, and do not exaggerate, deceive, or mislead those who do not understand MON, in order to finally realize this fair, simple, green, and long-term sustainable mining Metalk open network.

Register and log in to the APP to view more detailed information.And you can start mining Meirt for free.
http://metalk.app/AppCenter/Reg

When using MeTalk to mine Merit, if you encounter problems, you can contact us in the following 3 ways.
Metalk APP:
Feedback page in the left menu bar.
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MeritTalk
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Metalkopennetwork
After we see it, we will reply and solve your problem as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 08:56:50 PM

@metalkopennetwork, your OP contains pure texts only.
I don't think many people have the patience here to read all those boring statements.
Also, do you have specific website for this project or just the app?
Mobile mining has not been success here because it will just ruin your phone without getting decent income.
And more so, if the coin that you are mining has no value yet in the market.

Note: If you want to improve your ANN and post some images, if you can purchase copper membership here -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
metalkopennetwork (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 01:55:27 AM

It is mainly through mobile phone mining, so that more ordinary people can easily join the blockchain world in a simple way.

Ok. Thank you.
Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:02:43 AM

I agree with TimeTeller. Your ann needs more attention, if you ask me. Maybe fewer info and more spacing + some of your links will do the trick. Anyway I feel like this is some sort of Phoneum/Pi/Electroneum app. Am I wrong? At least this is how it looks to me.
modewei

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:02:29 PM

Your website can't even be opened? How to participate?
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 02:40:57 PM

Your website is not working, and how does you project compare to electrum?
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:23:41 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2020, 08:35:50 PM by matejbilahora

Oh I need to pay for normal mining power? That is funny
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:57:43 PM

It is mainly through mobile phone mining, so that more ordinary people can easily join the blockchain world in a simple way.

Ok. Thank you.

On mobile phone? Why mining? Gain some coins through playing game on the mobile phone seems better and then will formed a strong community. If the community become your first priority, it must absolutely free game, coins earned tradable and its estuary edns up in the exchanges.
Or maybe other concept at mobile phone, but not mining.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Neoterix

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:01:31 PM

Who said you need to pay to mine this coin? Maybe I missed something along the way. If this is true, I don't think many people will join the network.
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:03:07 PM

Who said you need to pay to mine this coin? Maybe I missed something along the way. If this is true, I don't think many people will join the network.
Have you logged in with your smartphone? Free mining 0.1/hr, paid mining 14000/hr, that does not point on nice game
Neoterix

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 03:13:45 PM

Have you logged in with your smartphone? Free mining 0.1/hr, paid mining 14000/hr, that does not point on nice game

No I did not since I don't like mobile "mining" coins like Pi, Phoneun, Electroneum which make a lot of money on the back of it's users while they are paying them some dust. I thought this one is different.
keseoma

Activity: 495
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 06:40:59 PM

sorry ? pay for hash ?

Free version: 0.1m/h
paid version: 104875m/h

Pay via USDT: 50$

it's hype scam!!!

Neoterix

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 07:26:22 AM

sorry ? pay for hash ?

it's hype scam!!!

So regular users mine 1 coin, and the users who pay mine x1000000 more coins. This is sick. Smels like a big scam/ponzi to me. Bye Bye!
modewei

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 05:02:31 AM

sorry ? pay for hash ?

it's hype scam!!!

So regular users mine 1 coin, and the users who pay mine x1000000 more coins. This is sick. Smels like a big scam/ponzi to me. Bye Bye!
Yes, it seems that this team is very lax in its work. Their recommendation and reward system is doing very well, but the economic model is doing very badly. Another one is also very bad at preventing brushes.
This project is more like a farce.
wanganxiu

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 08:52:36 AM

Everyone, be careful that metalk coins are scam coins, and when you see me selling coins at a low price, you freeze your account. I first promoted it in China.

Don't collect coins, the team of scammers cheats money, don't take u as collateral. Lie to u and run away, titled.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: