Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Casimero vs Micah - Sept 26  (Read 730 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:56:40 PM

Yes, I guess everyone is not very happy to see the Casimero and Inoue will not go and face each other this year. I mean we all have been waiting for this as it is one of the most anticipated fight. And now hearing Casimero fighting a relatively unknown fighter?

I also not familiar with Micah, records look solid in paper, so we don't know if he has the potential to make an upset. Of course, we don't have him to derail Casimero vs Inoue potential fight in 2021, and I do hope that Casimero gets this in the bag.
Might not be known but those numbers arent fake ones and as mentioned where it does have higher KO percentage and still undefeated. Casimero might be having more experienced
but this one shouldnt really be take lightly and i see this man would really be a dangerous opponent for Casimero but its sure that they are already prepared for that.
I didnt expect that Inoue and Casimero fight didnt really push through but we are still hoping that it might happen on next year maybe after these fights.

Of course, they aren't fake, still undefeated Olympian but the opposition or the fighters he fought is not even close to what Casimero has beaten in years. And yes, he shouldn't take this lightly as we don't want to see the Casimero vs Inoue derail by an unknown fighter from Ghana. The fight is on Sept 26, but it seems that Casimero is already trained enough. He might be just taking some off as he might get over trained here. Remember that he has been training for Inoue as early as this year prior to the pandemic.

It is Casimero's advantage if he has been training for quite a while already. But don't underestimate his opponent, because Micah may have other cards not seen by boxing fans. So just to be safe, train as hard as he can and treat it like the same fight with Inoue.
Fights should really be taken seriously and thats how a boxer should really see on each upcoming fight.You dont know on what your opponent is capable of and even he's not fighting Inoue then
that training that he had done wouldnt still come to waste since he would still fight into other fighter.It might not be into our expectations but this is better rather than have nothing at all.
Both have their own opponent and as a boxer, conditioning your body from time to time will really makes you ready no matter which one you would be facing off.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.smith

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 02:25:56 AM

I consider this a tune-up fight for Cssimero for his much-awaited match against Inoue Micah is still not ripe to become a champion I could be wrong because he is also an experienced boxer and an undefeated one, but when you compared who both fighter's fights Casimero gets the better of the comparison.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 02:48:46 AM

I consider this a tune-up fight for Cssimero for his much-awaited match against Inoue Micah is still not ripe to become a champion I could be wrong because he is also an experienced boxer and an undefeated one, but when you compared who both fighter's fights Casimero gets the better of the comparison.

Yup, this maybe a tune-up fight for him as he is already looking ahead on the fight with Nery, i just hope that he won't take this fight lightly as there are so many negative things that may happen if a boxers won't train very hard because of the thinking that they are fighting a nobody. As for a possible fight with Inoue, i don't think that it will happen very soon. Top Rank is building the career of this Japanese monster and fighting Casimero this time of his career may derail the plan of Bob Arum for this kid.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:46:23 AM

At Last Casimero is going to fight but now with Black one i wish that the Japanese Inoue is whom he will facing.

Any place where to bet?

can't find someone here in my place to bet against me because all is for casimero .
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:51:00 AM

It was really saddening that Casimero and Inoue’s fight got postponed due to pandemic on April in Las Vegas. That later on wasn’t rescheduled resulting for their team to find a new opponent.

It paved a way for the unexpected match of the former to Duke Micah which is a blessing in disguise for him. I think Casimero shouldn’t be complacent and take Micah easy. After all, Micah has a record of 19 knockouts out of his 24 wins. Which is pretty much great record even though he’s not on the same level as Inoue.

Despite Casimero being a great boxer, he must always be prepared and trained enough to withstand their match. Determination, training, and will power will be the key factors to win the game. Casimero should always be on his guard because Micah is dedicated to win and bring the title to their country as well.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 02:15:07 AM

Yup, this maybe a tune-up fight for him as he is already looking ahead on the fight with Nery, i just hope that he won't take this fight lightly as there are so many negative things that may happen if a boxers won't train very hard because of the thinking that they are fighting a nobody. As for a possible fight with Inoue, i don't think that it will happen very soon. Top Rank is building the career of this Japanese monster and fighting Casimero this time of his career may derail the plan of Bob Arum for this kid.

Right, a tune-up fight for him, but it is very dangerous fight. I guess it shows the character of Casimero, sure Micah is unknown, but he is a live underdog here. So Casimero shouldn't be confident and look for the Nery fight. They can have all the trash talking they want whether in social media or boxing media if Casimero knocks out Micah and send the signal to Nery and Inoue.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:07:16 AM

Right, a tune-up fight for him, but it is very dangerous fight. I guess it shows the character of Casimero, sure Micah is unknown, but he is a live underdog here. So Casimero shouldn't be confident and look for the Nery fight. They can have all the trash talking they want whether in social media or boxing media if Casimero knocks out Micah and send the signal to Nery and Inoue.

Tune-up  fight words is not a good world, it's underestimating Micah the opponent, though Casimero here is the clear favorite but we should not underestimate Micah, he is a legit fighter which has good record and we only heard more on Casimero when he beats Tete, so there's more fights to come and he needs to prove that he can beat any fighter that a promoter would throw to him.

Also, we have to remember that casimero is under the guidance of Manny Pacman, maybe his best fighter in his MP promotion, so I'm sure this guy does not underestimate his opponent and he is a discipline fighter.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:22:30 AM

That's true, if Inoue can defeat Casimero with no problems, then his career will get a boost and most of the top contenders will be on their way to fight him. This is just some start to make his career flourish and every fight right now is crucial and needs to be finished clean and swiftly because unlike the other fighters, they are not American. they should need something extraordinary skills to become known and stay on the top of the list.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 03:38:56 AM

The much anticipated match between The Philippines John Riel Casimero and Japan's Naoya Inoue will not push through this years as both of them are now going to fight a different opponents.

Casimero will be facing Duke Micah on Sept 26 in Connecticut. I do hope that Casimero and Inoue though will square off somewhere in the future. However, it seems that Casimero is looking for a Luis Nery of Mexico.

Duke Micah doesn't have one punch knock out power as Casimero has and he is a not a tactical boxer either he is just go and box boxer I don't see Micah a threat to Casimero unless John Riel relaxes and underestimate Micah, but if he goes through it like what he did to Tete he can knock Micah out and finish the fight in a spectacular fight like what he did to TeTe.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 04:18:56 AM

Duke Micah doesn't have one punch knock out power as Casimero has and he is a not a tactical boxer either he is just go and box boxer I don't see Micah a threat to Casimero unless John Riel relaxes and underestimate Micah, but if he goes through it like what he did to Tete he can knock Micah out and finish the fight in a spectacular fight like what he did to TeTe.
Casimero is a great knock out puncher with his power punch he could have a huge chance to knock out his opponent. Sad to say his opponent is not that good and we can speculate the strategy that he will going to apply against a strong fighter. Running is the best option to win in this match like Mayweather did and a calculated punch that will outscore Casimero. However, If I am able to bet i  this bout then I will go for Casimero. He has the advantage over his opponent and I think he is also the choice of majority.
bisdak40

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 10:49:04 AM

Tune-up  fight words is not a good world, it's underestimating Micah the opponent, though Casimero here is the clear favorite but we should not underestimate Micah, he is a legit fighter which has good record and we only heard more on Casimero when he beats Tete, so there's more fights to come and he needs to prove that he can beat any fighter that a promoter would throw to him.

Also, we have to remember that casimero is under the guidance of Manny Pacman, maybe his best fighter in his MP promotion, so I'm sure this guy does not underestimate his opponent and he is a discipline fighter.

I may agree with you on using the word "tune-up fight" as it's a disrespecting sound to Micah, maybe we should use a more appropriate term like another "stumbling block" or a straight forward word "fight". Some of you may only heard about Casimero when he beat Tete but as for me, i followed and watch this guy fought live on some of his fights as he once based in Cebu. He has also travel and fought overseas and one of the fight he can't forget is his fight against Luis Lazarte of Argentina where his team's lives were endangered. Please see link below for that fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MihUeBDiOWA
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:46:05 AM

Although the current Casimero as we know a good boxer has won in several different classes, it didn't make Micah quit this September 26th.

This is a tense match for Micah, I also saw Micah interview on one of the TVs he said, Micah does not expect 100% for an absolute victory in this match, Micah also said it was an honor to be able to play against Casimero this year, but Micah's team also gave their spirit and remained focused on this match.

Micah, again saying it was God's will, if I win that's said Micah.micah humbled himself too much this time, one thing is interesting in this interview Micah, he gave up because of god, this is great to watch and bet on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:54:50 AM

My prediction Casimero will win the fight easily, if we look at the data of the two boxers. It's clear Casimero is much experienced,
and also with more wins proves Casimero's level is still above Duke Micah. Micah's strength may be in posture a taller body and
a much younger age, usually have a higher determination. And usually boxers from Africa have stamina is stronger too, although
that advantage is not enough to make Micah able to win against Casimero.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 12:39:52 PM

A remarkable match. But I can't find any information in my sports pages yet. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
-pho
I believe there are still No sports pages that support or feature the fight maybe because this is under card?
But looking for Casimero to win this one Hope that the fight will be the preparation for His fight against inoue soon.

please share once there are sports betting available.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 12:49:44 PM

Damn that Bob Arum for manipulating the event that led to a cancellation of the fight. Its really disappointing for the two fighters not facing off this year, especially at their prime. It would be a waste of two best boxer's not being able to compete against each other.
Anyways, thanks for bringing updates here. It would be a great opportunity to earn some quick money.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 08:08:54 PM

Although the current Casimero as we know a good boxer has won in several different classes, it didn't make Micah quit this September 26th.

This is a tense match for Micah, I also saw Micah interview on one of the TVs he said, Micah does not expect 100% for an absolute victory in this match, Micah also said it was an honor to be able to play against Casimero this year, but Micah's team also gave their spirit and remained focused on this match.

Micah, again saying it was God's will, if I win that's said Micah.micah humbled himself too much this time, one thing is interesting in this interview Micah, he gave up because of god, this is great to watch and bet on.

Duke Micah is just not experienced, this is even his frist fight out Ghanna. All his fights are within Ghanna but this is a big break for his career that he suddenly jump to a top rank fighter. Its challenging and unsafe for him.

A remarkable match. But I can't find any information in my sports pages yet. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
-pho
I believe there are still No sports pages that support or feature the fight maybe because this is under card?
But looking for Casimero to win this one Hope that the fight will be the preparation for His fight against inoue soon.

please share once there are sports betting available.

A week or two before the scheduled fight it might just be listed. This is probably because schedules can sometimes be moved to another date. Try on https://sportsbet.io/sports/boxing/matches/future later.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 09:12:08 PM

Duke Micah is just not experienced, this is even his frist fight out Ghanna. All his fights are within Ghanna but this is a big break for his career that he suddenly jump to a top rank fighter. Its challenging and unsafe for him
Indeed, if his all fights are just within Ghanna then this one would really be breakthrough and we dont even know if he's already anticipating his defeat against Casimero and he

might really be cherishing this upcoming fight on other way.This is really a break on his career and also as a fighter, dont consider yourself on safety most ofthe times.

Damn that Bob Arum for manipulating the event that led to a cancellation of the fight. Its really disappointing for the two fighters not facing off this year, especially at their prime. It would be a waste of two best boxer's not being able to compete against each other.
Anyways, thanks for bringing updates here. It would be a great opportunity to earn some quick money.

Well, you cant just get on what you do like or want yet the decision would always be varying or depending to the association.They can surely saw when it comes to hype or demand of such
fight but they do decide to give them their own opponents instead.Is this some sort of delaying tactic to increase the hype more?
I dont know what you mean about on earning some quick money. Are you pertaining with Casimero and Micah fight? If yes, then you cant be sure that this one would be easy.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:54:53 PM

That's Bob Arum for you, but to be fair, he might have something to do with the cancellation of the fight this year, but it seems they are really looking at the bigger picture in 2021. If both Casimero and Inoue won against their respective opponent, it will create more hype next year, thus bringing more money in the table, specially for him since he is the promoter. Greedy move, but it make sense for them at this point.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 11:59:22 PM

I don't see some manipulation. Even both parties are not bitter that the fight won't happen.

And besides, there's a lot of chances that the two will still face off despite changing opponents.

Casimero is still on Inoue's list. I'm not sure though on another hand if Inoue is still on Casimero's list as he has another target if ever he will win on his upcoming match.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
bisdak40

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 11:38:23 AM

Casimero is still on Inoue's list. I'm not sure though on another hand if Inoue is still on Casimero's list as he has another target if ever he will win on his upcoming match.

Yes, he is still on Casimero's list. In a recent interview, Casimero was asked who he preferred to fight if ever he get past Duke Micah and he quickly answered the three names in order  Smiley, Luis Nerry, Inoue and Guillermo Rigondeaux. I just wonder why Inoue is second on the list as he should be fighting this guy last April.

Few days to go before the fight but still no odds on my favorites bookies  Sad.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: