Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: blockchain second password  (Read 328 times)
v1tautas

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 07:35:01 PM

Months old of thread and do not believe this guy @v1tautas

Blockchain.com won't talk on Telegram to discuss any problem of their users. That is the reason why they only have email option and support through their website.

Outside platform help is considered suspicious about accounts.

where you saw what I wrote in TELEGRAMM with blockchain speak  . I wrote a man helps. with blockchain you can communicate long and stubbornly and will not touch from the place. if you do not know yourself, do not wrote.
\

TELEGRAMM      @Kulahin

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:46:45 AM

Months old of thread and do not believe this guy @v1tautas

Blockchain.com won't talk on Telegram to discuss any problem of their users. That is the reason why they only have email option and support through their website.

Outside platform help is considered suspicious about accounts.

where you saw what I wrote in TELEGRAMM with blockchain speak  . I wrote a man helps. with blockchain you can communicate long and stubbornly and will not touch from the place. if you do not know yourself, do not wrote.
\

TELEGRAMM      @Kulahin

Yes, you just said that you were helped by a guy on Telegram related to your blockchain account. But what i have told you is that only blockchain personnel helps people through their contact or email support.

Any outside platform type of help isn't comong their staff or they are not responsible for it.

Most help are already displayed on their help page https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us

And I don't see them have their telegram channel posted there so what I am saying is that it is better to contact them on their official channels.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 11:16:55 AM

When was that? I've been using blockchain.info now blockchain.com wallet for 4 years now but the first time I sign up it's not asking for a secondary password and I created just last year and its not still not asking for a secondary password, you only need one password here but if you lose that password and you did not store the private key you cannot access it anymore.

It was always optional. I'm not sure if it was even possible to set one up at sign up, or if it was possible to set one up only later in somewhere in the settings.

Signature space available for rent.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: