Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:28:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeFi project beginning to sounds ridiculous  (Read 1089 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 08:23:17 PM

We should be reminded that ICO bubble was for over 2 years and made a lot of good projects and many scam. Some will realize after 6 more months to join the Defi hype before been left out totally. It has a alot of default but go after the money

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 02:04:04 PM

I guess defi projects will be same as the ico projects before, after a year of conquering the market they will slowly get out. Lots of defi projects is being added on cmc day by day but in the end they will leave.

The situation is almost the same as the ICO era. And even IEOs aren't that attractive now, as most investors find the DeFi trend attractive. Not attractive because of the project, but the short profit they are looking for. Only with low supply and hot topics about DeFi. Then the DeFi Trend will continue until many investors lose a lot of money.

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 02:08:39 PM

As with any thing (ITO, ICO, IEO and now DeFi) scammers are ready to take advantage of the hype.
Sad part is they're getting really good at it, and sometimes you have to tripple check everything to be sure it's legit.
And sure enough, more than 50% of DeFi projects now are scam or money grab.
rk8814719
Copper Member

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 06:32:38 AM

DRK DEFI CHAIN Core  layer manage the agreement formed on the ledger and transition status.It include the most basic smart contracts allowing the creation of different entities and paymentrequirements.This layer is entirely free f charge to encourage usage and limit the development of other system. The only cost to be transmitted is for gas usage and the storage of information.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2020, 06:42:23 AM

This is hotdog:
When I saw this picture, all I have in mind is this

Now you know what happens with these type of coins Shocked

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 06:40:06 PM

With projects like Hotdog coin and the likes doing the rounds, the whole DeFi craze is beginning to look and smell a lot like the ICO bubble a few years ago. Although, i feel that their own acceptance of how ridiculous and scammy it all is is ironically adding to their appeal.
Why do you think this is happening?

No bro, the Defi projects are more ridiculous than the ico bubble, at least during that time they were more sensible project name and concept than what we have in today's Defi trends, all you see this days is yam, sushi and probably egg soon enough, everyone just come up with crap and tag it as DeFi and expect people don't invest, and of course some people will always invest without thinking of the consequences.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 04:25:04 AM

With projects like Hotdog coin and the likes doing the rounds, the whole DeFi craze is beginning to look and smell a lot like the ICO bubble a few years ago. Although, i feel that their own acceptance of how ridiculous and scammy it all is is ironically adding to their appeal.
What about the Hotdog project?you should tell us here what happen on this ,But checking what are those i found this

https://coinmarketcap.com/headlines/news/4000-to-1-in-5-minutes-defi-hotdog-and-pizza-present-free-fall-on-their-first-day/

Looks like these Whole Defi thing is a Scam?or there might be some that legit and not totally making BS for the investors though it is hard
to distinguish until it happens.

Let us just take 1 step forward against these scams,for our own safeties guys.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:44:03 PM

Sad but project was only made to be implemented but after some hypes all will be ended. How can we expect to get a good name of cryptocurrency if all matter here is self interest about scammingm or money? Hence, it will be difficult to achieve and probably forum will be left too due to this scam activity. And if there will be another forum to cater and screen projects then that forum might be able to surpass bitcointalk. For now, no forum could stand against the bitcointalk because most of the forum now are mess with users violating rules and regulations.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:15:46 PM

I guess defi projects will be same as the ico projects before, after a year of conquering the market they will slowly get out. Lots of defi projects is being added on cmc day by day but in the end they will leave.
I still consider the scam claims on Defi to be early, I also feel the ICO comparison is still early, ICO raised so much fund that we have not seen such in cryptocurrency at the moment. Ethereum contribution to both start up process are similar but i think I consider Defi is to be improved with financial use case for cryptocurrency.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rk8814719
Copper Member

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2020, 11:13:10 AM

Draken is cheaper than current decentralized alternative with much less gas consumed.
Smart contracts are optimized for gas usage, balanced between anti-spamming and economic
feasibility.Anti-miner-spam: Miners have economic and reputation at stake to remain honest &
preserve the longevity of the network. The less slacking nodes there are, the stronger and
more sustainable the network becomes. Since reward in the form of cashback for miners is
equally divided among all miners, each miner is not incentivized to spam.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2020, 12:01:08 PM

I still consider the scam claims on Defi to be early, I also feel the ICO comparison is still early, ICO raised so much fund that we have not seen such in cryptocurrency at the moment. Ethereum contribution to both start up process are similar but i think I consider Defi is to be improved with financial use case for cryptocurrency.
Today, many scammers are promoting their projects, while including the abbreviation DeFi in the description in order to attract as much attention as possible. But such projects actually have nothing to do with decentralized finance, and cryptocurrency users who are not used to analyzing available information very often lose their funds because of this. I also very often compare DeFi and ICO projects in the sense that sooner or later the scammers will seize the moment and at the peak of the popularity of DeFi projects they will run their business.
isabella17

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:35:46 AM

DeFi (Decentralized Finance) is the merger of the traditional bank service with decentralized technologies. DeFi can also go under the name open source due to its inclusive format. These service includes items such as saving & checking accounts, loans, asset trading, insurance and more.

If you're fascinated In New technology DeFi (Decentralized Finance)

Check & Explore >> DeFi (Decentralized Finance)

Get more queries Via: Whatsapp/Telegram: +91 9500575285 | hello@coinsclone.com | Skype: live:hello_20214?chat
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 08:03:12 AM

I think it's like a very different period, indeed a lot of saying defi is like a bubble I think that's true
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 09:33:11 AM

I think the DeFi project is like a Hit and Run project, which we can make a lot of money in a short time, and we must get out of the market before it's ending. We can buy many DeFi tokens at the market, but we will need to sell once the price can jump to the high price. After that, we need to search for another DeFi project to buy, hold for a while, and sell it when it increases. It's happened to many DeFi projects. And it seems this will continue like that until the end of this year. Hopefully, we can use it to make as much money as possible to recover our losses before.

Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 02:26:53 PM

I think the DeFi project is like a Hit and Run project, which we can make a lot of money in a short time, and we must get out of the market before it's ending. We can buy many DeFi tokens at the market, but we will need to sell once the price can jump to the high price. After that, we need to search for another DeFi project to buy, hold for a while, and sell it when it increases. It's happened to many DeFi projects. And it seems this will continue like that until the end of this year. Hopefully, we can use it to make as much money as possible to recover our losses before.
DeFi projects appear to be repeating the history of ICOs, as all investors buy DeFi tokens only to sell those coins when the price rises significantly. Based on this, it can be suggested that the prospects for most DeFi projects are very dubious, and only those that represent the final product will survive.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2020, 05:20:26 PM

Well, Doesn't matter who thinks what but the Defi market is very profitable if you are able to get in first and farm for 7 to 10 days and sale, you can make lots of money. Fortunately, I got into some Defi project early, did farm the coin, and sold on top. You just have to be smart and sell and get out and take profit. This is what Defi all about =)

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2020, 05:52:12 AM

It's like 2017 year when ico mark lot of hype where there is a widespread response to defi hype in an equal way. I probably know that 2017 year was ended with ico hype and later this year 2020 will end with defi hype. Every presentation will result in a scam where scammers will make a lot of money and new investors will lose money.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 06:13:04 AM

as what i was waiting from couple of months ago that these defi thing will surely bring 2 things,the positive and negative side.

while so much good things i have been read an continuously posted in this forum.

There are also too many claims of defi being scamming.

If you are not ready to risk your money,then go away from these project and instead bet in top 10 coins for your own safeties.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 08:24:23 AM

DeFi projects appear to be repeating the history of ICOs, as all investors buy DeFi tokens only to sell those coins when the price rises significantly. Based on this, it can be suggested that the prospects for most DeFi projects are very dubious, and only those that represent the final product will survive.
That will be no problem if the DeFi projects is like the ICO. The investor will be like to buy the tokens in the beginning, hold it until the token enter the market, and sell it at the high price. It will happen like that, and I think we will see that in the future, but with the new name of the trend. I think many people are doubt the DeFi project, but they can not hold themselves not to join with the trend. And as what we already saw, many investor make a lot of money from the DeFi, and these situations is almost the same as when the ICO trends appear.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 08:14:17 AM

People should stop generalizing and consider all defi project as bad, among the defi project of this recent times there are a few good ones, in short, defi is not the problem but the dev team taking the advantage of the defi trend, but despite all this negativity surrounding the defi project there are still handful of it that are good and genuine, so i don't think it is right to generalize and conclude that the whole defi ecosystem is bad just because of the bad ones among them.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: